Nicole Kidman World Premieres 'Australia'

Nicole Kidman World Premieres 'Australia'

Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman (in Isaia) arrive for the world premiere of Australia at the George Street Greater Union Cinemas on Tuesday in Sydney, Australia.

“In terms of my future as an actor and stuff, I don’t know,” the 41-year-old actress told a packed press conference.

“I’m in a place in my life where I’ve… had some great opportunities. And I may just choose to have some more children, Kidman said. “I have no idea what’s in my future but I am very at peace with where I am going to be and there’s many things I want to do besides act.”

30+ more pics inside of Nicole Kidman‘s world premiere of Australia

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Why’s Wolverine so skinny?

green blue @ 11/18/2008 at 9:06 am

she’s looking really good even after giving birth…want her body.:-)

i love him :3

She looks awful in that photo, i mean its painful to see her try smile to me, i am never against Botox or any other procedure and dont think its something to take against others or to diss them for it.Its every womans choice, but i find it silly when Kidman claims she is all natural and wants to agre gracefully.I dont care if a celeb like lets say;Victoria Beckham chooses to get Botoxed to death down the line, she aint an actress her profession dosent hurt because of it, but Kidman needs her face in order to act.

hugh....sigh @ 11/18/2008 at 9:27 am

They both look great…..Hugh is so hot, just a gorgeous man!

You only have to look at the interview Nicole did on Oprah and
also on local tv here in Australia to tell she isn’t using botox, she is
able to raise her eyebrows and has frown lines between her eyebrows,
anyone using botox isn’t able to do that.

I do think she has collagen injections in her lips but that is all.

If you look at early photos of her and compare them to how she looks now you can clearly tell she has aged a lot, it is just BS to keep saying she looks the same!!

she looks like Barbie, and that’s not a compliment!

love her outfit chic and classy with High heels

Her roots are gray and her hair looks dirty. Seems odd for the red carpet.

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have seen this, but thank you so much for the link and photos.. Nic looks radiant, and gorgeous!

#6 – look at her forehead – she’s using Botox – period!

Hugh is hot, and too bad they couldn’t have found somenoe equally as sexy to play the female role. She looks like his grandmother standing next to him.

they both look great. i love nicole’s look here. classy and simple with the great red peep toe heels. she really does look good in this white. love her hair too. its nice to see her showing her grey roots

to hostas 11# @ 11/18/2008 at 9:54 am

This botox-thing getting really boring, don’t you think?

Even if she’s full with botox, who cares? And hmm…isn’t it absolutely her business?

I don’t think that her performances are less good because of this botox stuff, I mean if she’s really using it

I looove her sparkly L’Wren Scott dress, it’s stunning! I would’ve prefered to see her wearing her hair up (like during the photocall earlier that day!)

Spengogolism @ 11/18/2008 at 9:59 am

#4. I’m with you on this one.

Spengogolism @ 11/18/2008 at 10:00 am

…and I support her as an actress, but … even I cringe when I see her face and how “frozen” it is.

No matter how much she looks out for her skin, at her age it’s totally appropriate to have some lines and expression marks.

Nicole looks cute, but she isn’t dressed the way I would’ve expected.
Since this film is supposed to be a throw back to the classic films like “Gone With The Wind”, I thought she would have gone with a more glamorous ‘old hollywood’ style. I would have loved to see her in a long dress with her hair pulled pack, instead of a mini dress with peep toe heels. But oh well, she still looks nice.

#13 – Kidman shouldn’t tell the world that she is all natural when it is obvious that she is shooting up her forehead – no lines – no expression – that’s your first clue. I don’t care if women use it. I think it is foolish after seeing the warning labels on the boxes that contain Boxtox in them. It’s pretty hazardous stuff.

As long as KIdman keeps lying, I’ll keep saying she isn’t natural!

hay hostas 11# @ 11/18/2008 at 10:04 am

if you are not Interesting in kidman way do you keep posting in her every Event

OMG she looks like an old white witch, she has one of the biggest forhead i’ver ever seen! and a witch-nose no wonder why she played a witch in some movie…too bad that poison she is using turned bad, i perfer her look of the 90′s but not now my goodness .

Color the grey – it’s not attractive.

hostas 18# @ 11/18/2008 at 10:16 am

sorry but we dont care and ya if you are not Interesting way Bother yourself posting in her topics saying the same thing over and over

shoddy, she kind of looks like the Witch from Narnia?

It is not our business @ 11/18/2008 at 10:17 am

It really starts to annoy. I don´t know if she has been using botox in the past, but she certainly is not using it now. And also it is the inner values that matter, don´t you think? And she is amazing. she is a wonderful person an intelligent, talented, warm – hearted and lovely woman. Who is beautiful inside and out.

And she has such an incredible aura, charisma. She is purely glowing and so incredibly gorgeous. She is pure happiness and I am so extremely happy for her.

It is not our business to judge that and who cares about such shallow subjects? Her performances are always beyond great and she will be overwhelmed with nominations and awards for Australia.

I love them!!!