Hugh Jackman is a LAX Lad

Hugh Jackman is a LAX Lad

Australia star Hugh Jackman gives the thumbs up and rocks a black Ferragamo fedora as he arrives at LAX airport with his wife Deborah Lee Furness on Wednesday.

As usual, Hugh was his affable self and stopped to sign a bunch of autographs!

40 is looking fabulous for the Australian hottie as he was recently named People’s 2008 Sexiest man!

His newest flick, Australia, hits screens next Wednesday Nov. 26.

10+ pictures inside of Hugh Jackman the LAX lad…

hugh jackman lax 01
hugh jackman lax 02
hugh jackman lax 03
hugh jackman lax 04
hugh jackman lax 05
hugh jackman lax 06
hugh jackman lax 07
hugh jackman lax 08
hugh jackman lax 09
hugh jackman lax 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

GOOD VICTORIA @ 11/19/2008 at 9:22 pm

WOO, I’m either second or third or fourth……Hugh is nice looking….He better watch that hat though, Samantha Ronson will swipe it off his adorable head…She LOVES those ugly man-hats to hide her dirty hair.

Oh, he’s hot. Glad he was named Sexiest Man Alive.

I’d give him a go any day.

I am glad he was named sexiest man alive. I think he has a great body and personality to match. It seems like such a devoted husband and father.

Gorgeous man. FINALLY People Magazine got it right!

How come I never see anyone like this at the airport?

Gorgeous man. FINALLY People Magazine got it right!

How come I never see anyone like this at the airport?

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT @ 11/19/2008 at 10:21 pm

LOVE HUGH!

sexy guys wear fedoras :)

Hot! HOT! HOT!

hugh....mmmm @ 11/20/2008 at 1:10 am

Hugh Jackman is soooooo gorgeous…..sigh!

Still can’t believe that People finally got it right and picked Hugh as the hottest of the hot! Maybe this will be the year he gets the Oscar. No matter what kind of success or attention he gets he will still be the same humble, lovable, goofy Hugh!

alabama88 @ 11/20/2008 at 3:25 am

He is so much adapted.

Hey Jack, what are you doing to get everything?
You other kisses ass!

I can’t stand the fact that his wife is so ugly and he is SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

andamentothat @ 11/20/2008 at 8:29 am

This is your year Hugh.. People Mag’s SMA, a good movie “Australis” and hopefully a couple of nominations… and of course blessed with a great family. Good Going HUGH!! You make Australia very proud.

ava is so cute

lTSFLWR5570 @ 11/20/2008 at 4:52 pm

A brilliant actor, singer and dancer! Oh, and he’s amazingly HOT too! Such a humble, humorous, generous and family oriented man. Deborah is a very lucky lady… People magazine finally got it right!!!!

The world has figured out what we’ve known all along! Congratulations, Hugh…and welcome to LA!

surely they could afford a stylist for deborah.

man, she’s ugly!!

yeah!! hugh jackman is the sexiest man alive!!deb is a lucky, lucky woman!!

sigal,

If you had ever made a 13 hour flight with a 3 year old, you’d know the very last thing you’d be worried about is how you looked when you walked off the plane. Besides, Deb is a gorgeous woman. Hugh obviously thinks so.

Grow up.

I cannot believe that he is married to Deborra-Lee Furness, she is like 8 years older than him and he is just so much hotter. Seriously.

Why are you people so against Deborra-Lee. If you had heard her interviewed and seen who she is, you would fully understand why he is with her. She is one amazing lady and I don’t think she is ugly at all.
If he was with someone who was 8 years younger would it be an issue.
Don’t judge people by what you think they look like, you are so shallow.
I suggest you get to know Deb, as i think you will be amazed as I have been. Sure I am a huge fan of Hugh Jackman, but reality is that he is married to someone who you think is not worthy of him. Shame on you. They were together long long before he was a huge star. Perhaps this is real love and not that shallow stuff that goes on in America. Would you be happier if he was divorced 6 times like the majority of actors over in America.
He is obviously happy and loves his wife and family – and she is just lovely. Do some research and you will see just what this woman is made of. I couldn’t imagine him with some Barbie doll, and why should he be with someone like that. Those who put Deb down are just jealous – get over it, I find her facinating.

I absolutely love this couple.

I think Deborra-Lee Furness is beautiful inside and out. She has depth, personality and intelligence. She is not another plastic commodity, like we’re all used to seeing in Hollywood. She’s a real woman, keeping it real, and that’s why a lot of people admire her.

You’ve made Australia proud. Both of you!!!

Deb is gorgeous !