John Krasinski & Emily Blunt: New Couple!

John Krasinski & Emily Blunt: New Couple!

The Office star John Krasinski and The Devil Wears Prada actress Emily Blunt are dating, reports Star.

On Nov. 9, the couple stayed at San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara, Calif. “They ordered room service, took long walks and spent every second together,” says an insider. “John really cares for Emily — he totally fawns over her. And she’s loving the attention. She’s a down-to-earth girl, but it’s nice to be treated so well.”

John, 29, currently plays smirking paper salesman Jim Halpert on the hit NBC comedy. Emily, 25, was the icy assistant to fashion magazine editor Miranda Priestly (Meryl Streep) in The Devil Wears Prada.

Blunt split with Canadian crooner Michael Bublé four months ago. Krasinski was last linked to his Office costar Rashida Jones.

Photos: Apega/WENN
Posted to: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Aww, such a cute couple! I LOVE both of them! :)

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/20/2008 at 6:07 pm

ewww.

…`i wonder what she see’s in him… hell, i wonder what he see’s in her.

oh they are cute together.. much better match than these 2, for instance.

oh how cute!

This is HOT.
Helll yeahhh

Blerg. I want my boy John Krasinksi to stay off of the gossip mongers radars.

krung krung @ 11/20/2008 at 7:04 pm

ewww, a sure downgrade he is, Michael Buble is 20x gorgeous….

Emily is beautiful :-)

I think John’s an upgrade. Michael Bublé was a cheater and dead ringer for Donald Trump’s son.

Word, LC.
John Krasinski is a BIG upgrade–she’s a lucky gal.

They both downgraded in the looks department but it’s what’s inside that counts I guess.

I’m going to get a lot of flack for this, but he’s my least favourite character from the Office. I just want to take a crowbar to his smirking face.

I don’t know much about Emily but what I do know about John makes her a very lucky lady. John’s a great guy….nearly perfect. It’s sickening.

Office fan @ 11/20/2008 at 8:49 pm

I love the Office and I LOVE John on there….he is so funny. I think he’s way hotter than Michael Buble.

Lara jane @ 11/20/2008 at 9:01 pm

Wow, some of you are mean! Don’t you know looks are subjective?

Anyway, I think they are both fantastic and they probably make a very handsome couple.

odd coupling… he’s sort of big and gawky. And she’s sort of sleek and English prim….

Love them both!! Wish them the best!!

Great couple!! John seems so sweet, and I really like Emily. Two talented people hooking up.

Another source who claims ” long walks “, ( GAG ), ” ordered alot of room service “, ( what is AHHHHH about that ?), and he ” FAWNS all over her “? ( GAG AND MORE GAG )……..he only ” CARES ” about her ?
DOOMED FOR SURE……It will be history by Christmas, before he has to shell out major bucks for this so-called ” down-to-earth ” girl…Who can tell that anyway?…JUST TO FUNNY !!!

cute couple. emily blunt is a babe! :)

Yes!!!!! They’re sooooo awesome!

She was so annoying as the other assistant.

By the way, she is supposed to be 29, not 25 years old.

Enough with the lying- about- the- age- thing.

they are awful together, john could do and WILL do soo much better.

Emily Blunt is so gross, John could totally do better. He’s way too good looking for her. She should have stayed with Michael Buble…at least he was in her league.

Two peas in a pod. Both green, round and full of gas.

iheartumiller @ 12/21/2008 at 9:02 pm

these two make a really cute couple. all the best!

jkras-fan @ 12/30/2008 at 6:18 pm

That girl is a MAJOR downgrade for John. End of story.

awwww i think they make a gr8 couple….but i like emily better as a red head

michael and john are both fantastic, they could do better, she’s not that hot.