Simon Baker Covers TV Guide

Simon Baker Covers TV Guide

The Mentalist hottie Simon Baker takes the cover of the November 24th issue of TV Guide.

In the show, the 39-year-old Aussie actor plays unconventional investigator Patrick Jane, the “master manipulator” who seeks revenge for the murder of his wife and daughter.

Here are a few interview snippets:

On his crazy life: “My life is pretty hectic but I’m really into it…if I died tomorrow, I’d die a happy man.”

On his childhood nickname: “They called me Ping Pong Ball, because I bounced around a lot.”

On his evil tendencies: “I am a devil and I finally found a role where I get paid to be a devil.”

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Do you think he is circumsized?

Oh, Simon Baker is to die for <3

I do him. ;)

BECKY SMITH @ 11/24/2008 at 6:45 pm

Why say those terrible things about him.. ??? He is a great guy.. and
a wonderful actor… He was on The View today.. and he was having
the wildest talk with the ladies especially Barbara.. making her blush.
And the things that Joy said wow..

His wife went to school with Nicole Kidman and they have been friends
ever since…Nicole is their first born’s god mother..

Loved him in Something New with Sanaa Lathan. Hotness.

The Mentalist, this show is so boring :(

I love the show and love Simon in it!!! It was funny on the View how he has an Aussie accent and a really good American accent on “Mentalist.” In fact, I’ve seen him in several movies and never knew he wasn’t American. And it’s nice that his wife and Nicole have been friends since high school.

His wife went to school with Nicole Kidman and they have been friends
ever since…Nicole is their first born’s god mother..

REally????????? that´s cool!! I love nicole! and he´s so hot!!

GOOD VICTORIA @ 11/24/2008 at 7:22 pm

NUMBER # 1…WHAT ????…WHY ??????…….He is so handsome !..I bet he was a little ” devil ” growing up !!!

vicki Pasadena, CA @ 11/24/2008 at 7:22 pm

Now that is a smoking hot man!!!

He is the hotness, that is all.

What is it about Aussie men that makes them so hot?!? Simon is gorgeous and seems like a nice guy and a good family man. Move over Patrick Dempsey, I’d love to run my fingers through Simon’s hair.

luv him and the show!

hmmm delicious.

Ace tomato @ 11/25/2008 at 1:40 am

Oh my, I remember him from L.A. Confidential – he was really engaging. Yet another actor in that film who turns out to be Australian and you would never have known. Yeah, I know I’m over a decade late on this discovery lol.

Good for him for his rising star. Thought he was very charming and quite a good actor.

Odd question #1, but Australian and New Zealand males aren’t routinely circumcised as babies. It seems to be a lot more common in the US.

simon is...... @ 11/25/2008 at 10:46 am

yummy……Aussie men are very hot!!!!

Joanna Gilby @ 11/26/2008 at 10:24 am

Well, hello there! I think Simon Baker is a very attractive and sexy man, he’s brilliant in the Mentalist and can’t wait to see it probably over here in England. I keep seeing some of the eposides online and I think they are very clever indeed. He is without doubt a very talented and gorgeous actor, they should use him more instead of the same old ones. Love ya, Simon!

1st saw him @ Something New…start2 like him @ Smith…fell in love @ The Guardian…can’t hardly wait for The Mentalist…
Never thought bfore his a family man…in fact : he is ! Such a complicated combination : good lookin’, good acting, good husband, good father…
Conclusion : he’s a 9+ man (scale 1-10)…

Honey Stentor @ 06/06/2011 at 1:52 pm

@Elsa:
no its not; that is your opinion, this is mine. you just need to watch something that suits you and is your “type”
you may not like what someone else likes, someone may not like what you like..

Honey Stentor @ 06/06/2011 at 1:52 pm

@Elsa:
you may not like what someone else likes, someone may not like what you like..

Simon Baker wow wow wow he is amazing sooo hot

LOVE SIMON BAKER god he is so hot and cool love him on the mentalist he is the perfect actor for such a character love him and always will SO CUTE

prakruthi @ 09/01/2012 at 4:38 pm

@Elsa:
screw you. the show is fabulous.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All