Beyonce Has A Cyborg Finger

Beyonce Has A Cyborg Finger

Beyonce rocks out another flawless performance of “Single Ladies” at The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday.

The 27-year-old singer/actress told Ellen DeGeneres that being married to rapper Jay-Z is “great.” As for babies, Beyonce told Ellen, “One day, maybe.”

“I was there in the delivery room [for my little sister Solange] and it kind of traumatized me,” Beyonce admitted. “I said please don’t have me in the room. And she said, ‘You have to. I’m your sister. Stop being so silly.’ Well, I was right!”

Beyonce – “Single Ladies” (The Ellen DeGeneres Show, 11/25)

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

C O O L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F I R S T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Beyonce. She is an awesome entertainer.

She did an awesome performance on the Ellen show.
Ellen says she loves Beyonce. She knows what’s up!

i really like the song Halo from her new album. It’s powerful!

Stunning as always.

Dang! she is sexy. The baddest girl in the game!
Kick that talentless big forehead Ritardanna out of the way.

This girl really knows how to market herself. It’s quite an empire she has built. Koodos to self improvement and reaching her goals. That we cannot deny!

almost a fan @ 11/25/2008 at 6:55 pm

I really can’t hate on this woman anymore. Yes I admit. I used to talk her down a lot. Now I just can’t deny she’s proven her title. I love the song “If I Were a Boy.”

….That felt good……

Beautiful!

WAIT A MINUTE! @ 11/25/2008 at 6:57 pm

Good for you # 8.
welcome to the brightside!

GOOD VICTORIA @ 11/25/2008 at 7:04 pm

YEAH, NUMBER # 8….I used to feel the same way, but over the months, she has won me over……Of course, anyone that Ellen loves, I love !!!………..” STAR “, NUMBER # 3..said it well….” Ellen KNOWS what is up “….SO DOES BEYOUNCE !!

TIRED, TIRED, TIRED, CALCULATED CHOREOGRAPHY AND MUSIC. SO UNINSPIRING.

to F
and what the heck are you doing that is so inspiring!
Judgamental nobody!

WAIT A MINUTE! @ 11/25/2008 at 7:18 pm

Hey F

Here’s some information for you!

10 time grammy winner
First Non Model on the cover of Sports illustarted
Second woman to win ASCAP songwriter of the year award
#1 on ASKmen .com most desirable in 2007
First woman to win International Artist of Excellence award at AMA 2007 (First female artist. This award has been given to just a handful of artists, including Michael Jackson, Rod Stewart and Aerosmith.)
2004 Davis Jr Award
2007 NAACP entertainer of the year
2003 VH1 big in 03
2008 Demand Intl’ entertainer of the year (first to ever win this award)
2004 Best intl’ solo artist (Brit awards)
2007 Mexico Album of the year
2008 Worl Music awards (outstanding contribution to the arts)
And an endless amount of MTV, Billboard, Radio, BET, Soul Train and Teen Choice awards.

I think that is pretty much enough recongnition to prove that this woman is loved world wide for her undeniable star quality, her unique writing capability and her sensational looks and appeal.

If it’s so tired and calculated. I’m sorry to burst your bubble but as of the last time I checked, IF I Were a Boy and Single Ladies are # 1 on several of the Billboard charts.

SING THE ******* SONG…….dont call ur self an artist if your not going to sing. thats why u have back up dancers u ******* ******

Love this song!

Shes soo talented and beautiful

again lipsyncing

WakeUPeople @ 11/25/2008 at 8:14 pm

I love Beyonce!!! She is the best entertainer of 2008!

All her songs are so damn annoying. Not to mention she has a monkey face.

I don’t like her,I don’t hate her.
She’s talented,but I don’t pay attention to her often.
When she performed at the AMA’s,I didn’t realize that was her.
She looked…different?

o get over that stupid finger and shove it up ur ass

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/25/2008 at 9:11 pm

…no one can watch her performances and try to sheit on her.

she’s far far far above her comp.

lalala, How racist can you be?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All