Celebrity Guess Who? -- Boxers Edition

Celebrity Guess Who? -- Boxers Edition

Guess which celebrity was wearing his pants down low and showing off his boxers while going through security at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday!?

Loving the red, purple, blue and green dog print…

Hint: He was wearing a blue cap.

Pharrell Williams! Pharrell Williams! Pharrell Williams!

Pharrell, 35, along with other notable musicians, is to work on a remix album for Maroon 5‘s Call & Response.

pharrell boxers 01
pharrell boxers 02
pharrell boxers 03
pharrell boxers 04
pharrell boxers 05

Credit: Chris/GVK; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Celebrity Guess Who, Pharrell

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Scrappy su @ 11/25/2008 at 12:23 pm

I want those!!!

Orlando Bloom ??

oops….I goofed. (did not see the photos)

have no clue who that guy is in the blue cap!

…..would love to give those boxes to my son for Xmas. LOL

GOOD VICTORIA @ 11/25/2008 at 12:29 pm

PULL UP YOUR BRITCHES !!!!!!…..That look was so ” 15 minutes ago “, as teens say….It is NOT flattering, and looks trashy….The boxers are cute, but let’s NOT show them to everyone in a public place..

dont like him .

anonymousdiva @ 11/25/2008 at 1:02 pm

LOL! Get real. Leonardo ain’t fat.

anonymousdiva @ 11/25/2008 at 1:02 pm

LOL! Get real. Leonardo ain’t fat.

At first I thought it was Leo dicaprio, stupid of me for not seeing that this dude is black. LOL

i thought it was zac efron

Ashton Kutcher! .Demi ‘s hubby

OH. I love P!! Plus he is kinda hot (a little too much “exotic” but still hot)…

I wonder when these guys are going to realise that lest is more. No one wants to see a man’s butt crack or his under pants or brief or underwear what ever you call them unless you are both behind close doors that is disgusting and a big Turn Off some of you w0men don’t like to tell your man that, because you don’t want him getting angry at you but to all you men who dress like that it’s not an attractive look.you just might end up with a rash on your butt one of these days remember you all do sit anywhere.

how can farrell be 35!!!!! My goodness he looks good for his age.

#9, 10, 12 i thought it was zac too!! hes got a habit of doing that….lol

Just Interested @ 11/25/2008 at 5:03 pm

My first thought was ZAC EFRON!

Is Pharell Williams.

he’s a real dawwgg! ;)

MArley aka mars @ 11/25/2008 at 8:01 pm

wow. Ever heard of a belt. Guys who do that are soo unattractive. He was never good looking though, so I guess it doesn’t change my opinion on him. Why do you even have pictures of this loser?!

Ace tomato @ 11/26/2008 at 12:28 am

I have no idea who Pharrell Williams is, but anyone who wears those undies can’t be a bad guy. Totally cute lol.

lol i knew it was Pharrell simply because of the brand of the boxers..

Diamond belt, BBC jeans && fitted cap, Ice Cream polo.
boys fitted.