New 'Benjamin Button' Stills!

New 'Benjamin Button' Stills!

Check out these awesome new stills of Brad Pitt as Benjamin Button and Cate Blanchett as his love interest, Daisy, in the upcoming time traveler’s tale The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

The film was adapted from the 1920s story by F. Scott Fitzgerald about a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards. Fifth picture below: A healing preacher (Lance E. Nichols, left) seeks to help Benjamin (Pitt, sitting) who has been brought to the convocation by Queenie (Taraji P. Henson, center).

Button opens everywhere on Christmas Day, December 25. Check out the official movie site at BenjaminButton.com.

The Hollywood Reporter calls the film “an intimate epic about love and loss that is pure cinema.”

10+ new movie stills of Benjamin Button

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

Definitely seeing this movie.

Opening 12/25/2008

HOLY MOLY, EVERYONE IN OUR FAMILY WILL GO AND WATCH THIS MOVIE, IT IS MY GIFT TO EACH OF THEM. THIS IS ONE OF A KIND AND VERY RARE TO SEE. THANKS BRAD FOR MAKING A VERY INTERESTING MOVIE, BRAVO TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I heard this is getting great reviews. Even the trailer was breathtaking.

Remake “you’re still the one”

BB lurking.

Thanks Jared! I can’t wait to see this movie :-)

chavacana @ 11/25/2008 at 2:09 pm

definitely going to watch this movie!

I’ll defenitely watch this movie.

$150 million budget.. My goodness, I just hope they recoup and go on to a big, big pay day. And this movie will be going up against Tom Cruise’s Valkaryl (or whatever) opening Boxing Day, Will Smith’s latest movie, opening a few days earlier and Jennifer Aniston’s Marley and me, opening Christmas Day also. This is going to be one big box office fight and I thionkmthe loser will be J.en Aniston’s rom com.

I can’t wait to watch this movie!
This seems like one of those very interesting movies to come in a lonng, long time.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/25/2008 at 3:15 pm

bomb..

bb – will make about $20 opening weekend. lmbao

Gosh, those two are beautiful, Kate and Brad. tow Oscar nominations. And Angie also for lead actress.I nteresting season for sure. Pitt, Hu Jackman and George Clooney and DiCaprio in Battle of the Sexiest Men for Best Actor

Thanks jj for the new thread. I can’t wait to see the movie. Sooooooo amazing.

He looks like Hubble in TWWW @ 11/25/2008 at 3:20 pm

in that ballet picture. That is a compliment to Brad and Robert Redford both.

The movie looks awesome and has very good reviews so far. I can’t wait. Hope both Brad and Angie get Oscar nominations for their movies.

Famous #11 @ 11/25/2008 at 3:25 pm

Are you a teenager? You say the most high schoolish things and i believe you believe you sound cool or witty. You dont.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/25/2008 at 3:15 pm
===========
fug,That’s what tiny dwarf tom’s movie is going to get $20. :lol:

Passing Through @ 11/25/2008 at 3:37 pm

ROTFLMAO… According to Yahoo Buzz due to his refusal to talk about his tats on Okra the web searches for “Brad Pitt tattoos” is through the roof! BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And
yet people were making fun of the fan for asking about them in the first place! Just goes to show ya…hypocrites…

This movie will be a huge box office hit and will get many Oscar nominations. I will watch it on Christmas Day.

I am excited about this movie, it looks fab! Advanced previews are saying it’s a great, great movie and one predicts 10 Oscar noms!

This is a wonderful movie. It is rated R. “Marley and Me” is rated PG so each movie including Wil’s and Tom’s will have their own market during the holidays. I’m sure the critics will put it their 50 cents later on. But from the trailer, Brad and the rest of the cast look mesmerizing. I will definitely see this movie on Christmas Day.

This is THE movie if you want to see one this holiday season!!!!!!!
So excited!!!! The special effect alone is worth the admision IMO.
I know the budget of this movie is huge. Hopefully when it’s all said and done, worldwide receipts will recoupe the cost and turn in a little profit for the studio.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for major acting awards either from Brad or Angie this year. We fans need to support their movies. If anyone here has not seen Changeling yet, I urge you to go see it. Peace.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/25/2008 at 3:15 pm

You’ll be LYBAO even longer when Valkyrie goes down in flames. Biggest bomb in history and will probably break the studio.

Famous #11 @ 11/25/2008 at 3:25 pm
Are you a teenager?
******************************************************************************************

He sounds like one, but he’s actually a 50 year old perv with a hard-on for Suri Cruise.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 727 » Show All