Tom Cruise Covers Details Magazine

Tom Cruise Covers Details Magazine

Tom Cruise throws his hands up as “Leading Man” for the cover of Details magazine’s Power Issue, on sale December 2nd.

The 46-year-old ranks #7 on the mag’s Power List- the 40 Most Influential Men in the World.

Who’s #1? President-elect Barack Obama’s Secret Service Agent claims the #1 spot.

Also on the list: Jennifer Aniston‘s on-again boyfriend John Mayer, A-Rod for (reportedly) breaking up Madonna’s marriage, Nick Jonas, the Pregnant Man and the Palin boys.

Check out the full POWER list at Details.com.

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

i love tom cruise!!!! he’s a great actor and a good family man!! can’t wait to see valkyrie!

GO TOM!!!! @ 11/25/2008 at 10:06 am

TOM CRUISE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love you Tom Cruise you haven’t changed one bit , still a gorgeous guy. Your still one of the best actors ever, I have never missed a movie. I can’t even believe your 47…amazing!!
You Katie and suri conner & isabel are a wonderful family..
Tom you can jump on a couch anytime for me, I thought it was great..

the real jc. @ 11/25/2008 at 10:22 am

Hahahahahahahaha. Yeah….he’s the best (sarcasm). He’s such a joke these days. Very sad but undeniably true.

Oh, I don’t know! I used to like him, then he went all mad, now he’ll have to work hard to gain me back :)) He started well I must say, he looks pretty hot!

LOVE JOHN MAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait till his next cd comes out which he’s working on now:D

he is the best
jennifer aniston is wayyyyyy too oldddddddddddddddddddddd for him

Mrs. Black @ 11/25/2008 at 10:29 am

Wow, what a photoshopped cover. Very unnatural body. That and the plastic surgery make him look very immature.

What a dumb list. The pregnant man? Nick Jonas? Tom Cruise? Well, I guess they all belong on a list together, but not this one.

burn that magazine @ 11/25/2008 at 10:33 am

what is tt doing? heil hitler? he’s a nutcase, should never be on this cover, a disgrace, how much did he pay to get on it? tt the fake father
is gross and a dangerous cult leader.

Fantastic picture, he looks great.

He acutally look good here

She’s wearing her serious face.

how can he be a fake father? Suri undeniably looks like him. It’s so obvious. Why do you have to be mean with him who probably is not doing so well in movies as before but still got it going to make inspiring movies. It only goes to show that he loves his craft very much. He may have his own religious beliefs and so we all have our own. But it doesn’t make him a bad person to be hated and called names on.

I remember seeing him by the place their staying at cause my school is just near and you should see how humble and kind he is to his fans. Even to those crazy paps who keeps on following them everyday.

Unlike other hollywood stars, he stops and gives his fans a smile. I admit i wasn’t a big fan before but seeing him take time to greet his fans made me realize that he appreciates these people whom made him who he is today. And that simple gesture will always remind me that there are still people like him today.

um, is he trying to look sexy? because god damn he looks like a joke

Wow, the wonders of photoshop, he looks 21 again.

Check out Perez Hilton’s site to see what he really looks like on Hello! magazine cover.

tom baby ı love you and you are still best of the best

Blechhhh!!!!! Crazy nut! Influential men… A-Rod? The pregnant man? John Mayer? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Crazy deserves to be on this list!

Tom Cruise is as sexy as ever!
I love him and think he’s the best actor.

Tom Cruise is as sexy as ever! He’ll continue to make great movies and more and more people will continue to see why they loved him in the first place. His fan base is expanding once again. People are intelligent enough to see the spin that the media has put on everything concerning Tom and can distinguish between the truth about the man he is and what they attempt to portray him as being.

Go Tom!

GOOD VICTORIA @ 11/25/2008 at 11:50 am

AGREE ” ALL OF THOSE ABOVE “….The pregnant man ?…baaahhhhaaaaaaaa…..” influential “.. with ” John Mayer ” ?….influential ?….baaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaa……I think ANGIE said it, ” they belong on SOME list, but NOT this one “….” A-Rod ” ?…..Just can’t laugh anymore, but stomach is cramping up…..
Who in this world, dreams UP this list?….Tom Cruise ?

interesting? @ 11/25/2008 at 11:53 am

11. John Mayer – PR *****

The woman that you all are calling a man is a disgrace and an insult to men. She should not be given the press, time or even acknowledge for such debauchery! Just sick, sick, sick!!

ha ha ha !!!! @ 11/25/2008 at 11:56 am

LOOK HE’S GOT THAT LOOK AGAIN……AH!!!

interesting? @ 11/25/2008 at 11:59 am

This photo reminds me of when he was in Cocktail. They did thin his face out quite a bit, but even though Tom has had questionable behavior you can’t take away from him that he is a good looking man. He actually looks pretty good in his new movie that is coming out.

Oh please..... @ 11/25/2008 at 12:03 pm

First of all, that’s the most photoshopped picture I have ever seen. Cruise must be pretty desperate. He’s ageing and his fans are long gone (with the exception of 1 or 2 here who keep posting over and over).

Have you all read the article? It says he’s pretty much a crazy man and a joke which I agree with wholeheartedly. Valkyrie is gonna flop big time, just like Lions for Lambs.

Well….atleast he’s not attacking mothers with PPD or anyone who takes medication in this interview or calling Psychiatry a “Nazi Science”, or for that matter telling everyone that “If you don’t like Scientology, well…F*CK YOU” which he did in other interviews. I guess his PR people finally told him to shut the hell up and pretend to be sane. LOL!!!!

Cruise is so O V E R.