Wed, 26 November 2008 at 4:23 pm
Taylor Kitsch: Shirtless Season Two!
- Friday Night Lights has been renewed.
- Claudia Schiffer‘s looks have disappeared.
- Brody Jenner is one thankful dude.
- Jamie is left holding the bags while Kate holds the hose.
- Katy Perry poses for FHM.
- Hugh Jackman is the worst kind of straight guy.
- Matthew McConaughey goes commando.
- Eliza Dushku is a CNN hero.
- Ashton and Demi are London lovers.
- Agyness Deyn is studly.
- MTV is throwing the “Be the Change Inaugural Ball” for Barack Obama January 20, and the event will feature leading artists, celebrities, and government figures.
- According to playwright John Patrick Shanley, Natalie Portman was offered the role of an emotionally conflicted nun in the movie version on “Doubt”, but she said she couldn’t accept the role because she didn’t understand celibacy.
- The parents of Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal are in deep financial trouble. Naomi Foner, estranged wife of Stephen Gyllenhaal says, “I have repeatedly asked Stephen to pay his one-half share of our bills, and he has refused to do so.”
- Rosie O’Donnell stars in her new NBC variety show, Rosie Live which airs tonight @ 8PM.
Like Just Jared on Facebook