Claude Baker Visits Godmother Nicole Kidman

Claude Baker Visits Godmother Nicole Kidman

The Mentalist star Simon Baker leads son Claude Blue, 10, into their waiting car after taping an appearance on The Late Show With David Letterman in New York City on Monday afternoon.

Harry got to visit his godmother, Nicole Kidman, who also made appearance on the late-night talk show on the same day. Fellow Aussie actress Naomi Watts is also a godparent to Simon‘s children.

Simon is married to actress Rebecca Rigg and they also have a daughter Stella Breeze, 15, and son Harry Friday, 7.

The Mentalist airs Tuesdays @ 9PM ET/PT on CBS.

claude baker simon baker son 01

• Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

nadiaPICKMEPLEASEEE @ 11/27/2008 at 3:48 pm

dfgsegsdfgfewsg

nadiaPICKMEPLEASEEE @ 11/27/2008 at 3:49 pm

wow was i actually first? sweet

i loved this guy in prada

Really didn’t know that .Sweet.

lucky boy :)

HOTTEST COUPLE EVER @ 11/27/2008 at 5:24 pm

Cute just like his dad.

Wow! What a good looking boy! I shouldn’t be surprised though, look at his Dad!

Fergie ferg @ 11/27/2008 at 6:09 pm

Now that hes in hollywood he has lost his australian ROOTs….its SIMON BAKER DENNY to be exact, from E Street!!!

Ah Bless! Simon is hot, and his children, or son, is adorable <3

I love simon on the mentalist!!

Simon is gorgeous

THE MENTALIST ROCKS :)

awwww….. nice family!

need family @ 11/28/2008 at 12:32 am

Nicole and Naomi are both great moms, so they are both lucky to have them as Godmothers!

THIS GUY IS SUCH A CREPER!

So will Harry FRIDAY meet SUNDAY Rose?

Andrómeda @ 11/28/2008 at 12:55 pm

I like him.
The Mentalist is a good show.

both son and the father look ordinary. Cannot see the hotness, gorgeousness that the earlier people talking about.

#14 How can you say kidman is a good mother any mother that would’nt fight to have her kids with her at least on week ends and hoidays is lower then dirtt

Simon Baker is the cutest man alive…can you believe it? Just can’t stop looking at him!!!!!!!!!!

Love Simon and love The Mentalist. His kid is very cute too.

As for #19 – so you know of their personal custody arrangements do you? I doubt it’s her choice that they stay at Toms longer. Tom’s still very powerful (even after his crazy ass stunts whereupon most people wrote him off), and a control freak by all reports. Plus they can’t exactly pop down the road for the weekend can they?

@megan: Hello Ive been watching simon baker from day one He gives it his all. I dont no how he turns on the water works. Me I need a couple of drinks. I hope it wont belong before he is back on our screens. YES I think he is nice Ime not going to say any more I dont want him to get big headed. And I could not understand why I was attractive to him BUT I no why, He is a LEO, and He was born the same year as my daughter. But what I want to no is If he is a red head How come he as BLUE eyes.

Well can some one tell me why simon baker as blue eyes. Ive got brown eyes but with contacts I can turn my eyes blue, Ive got red in my hair but simon is a lot more red in his hair His eyes should be grey or brown NOT BLUE Ive noticed he as dyied blond hair WHY ?

annonymous @ 12/30/2011 at 5:03 pm

i love simon baker and his son looks kinda like him. how old is his oldest child?

@marilyn west: He is a BLONDE. i suggest you look up his baby pictures. Yikes, you sound nuts.