Wentworth Miller is Red Shorts Sexy

Wentworth Miller is Red Shorts Sexy

Prison Break star Wentworth Miller sports a bright red pair of shorts and casual New Balance sneakers as he grabs two coffee drinks — one hot, one cold — at Starbucks in Los Angeles on Friday morning.

The 36-year-old actor kept hidden underneath a gray Under Armour hoodie. Looks like he just came from a nice work-out or going to one!

A new episode of Prison Break (“Deal Or No Deal”) airs this Monday @ 9PM ET/PT on FOX. Michael must hold the team together after they are betrayed by one of their own. T-Bag gets a new partner who blackmails Gretchen into finding a buyer for Scylla.

10+ pictures inside of red shorts sexy Wentworth Miller

• Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
Just me... @ 11/28/2008 at 1:34 pm

OMG!!
My sweetheart is on the news again!! :D

I love, love LOVE YOU Wentworth Miller ;)

LolaSvelt @ 11/28/2008 at 1:43 pm

I never really got why people consider him sexy. I just don’t see it at all.

Not the best pics of him and the outfit. . . well.
But still he is HOT :)

haha, he looks like a starbucks zombie.

i think he’s dressed bum-ish and not going to or from a workout. cause who gets a fat laden drink from starbucks beforehand or after burning off calories? haha, or maybe wentworth miller is just like me and thinks that running on a treadmill for 30 minutes entitles you to eat whatever you like.

Just me... @ 11/28/2008 at 2:03 pm

JJ Thank you, thank you THANK YOU soo much for all this pictures of him! ;)

PS: Wentworth you will certainly find me completely crazy seen my comment(what I understand) but I just want you to know that even if that is just a pictures of you in a red pair of shorts and 2 coffee drinks in your every day life. My reaction is just the happiness seeing you in a good healthy.

I think that sweetheart is going at home with his coffe drinks and continues to work on writing his scripts…Good luck Went!! ;)

1) red short sexy? Whats wrong with you jared! LOL! what a dumb title!

2) CRAZY EYES!!!!!!!

3) hes ugly

He always buys two drinks. I wonder who the other one is for?

He’s dressed comfy and looks kinda funny. LOL Still HOT though LOL. Nice legs…

purple pants @ 11/28/2008 at 2:40 pm

dude, what happened to his face? It’s like he’s been eating Big Macs for breakfast! It really doesn’t help his show either, like wasn’t he in a Panamanian prison for the last year?! Wentorth! Stop eating all those pies!

angell cakes @ 11/28/2008 at 2:44 pm

man he is super cute!!!

i was just reading an interview with him of when he was in china promoting me & city and he showed up an hour early on set, not super late like all the other celebrities, if he goes to get water he’ll always offer everyone, if theres only one bottle of water left he give it to the ladies.

he really is a dream man!

thanx for posting JJ

he looks so funny

Look ! He shaves his legs like a woman !!

He definitely IS GAY !

What a waste !

Goshh
he is just one of the sexiest men alive!!

He’s HAWT. Love him (y)!

He would gain even more points with me if he came out of the closet!

ugly legs + black socks

couldn’t be worse

Oh, another thing I observed:

Look to his facial edema! I’m wondering now if he was bitten by a bee or he has hypothyroidism LOL

Anyway he’s still hot. I’d do him anyday.

Oh. My. God…He looks goofy and laughable….What’s up with his bulging eyes!!!!????

Flaming red shorts, black ankle socks!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA!

AngelBitch @ 11/28/2008 at 3:38 pm

He’s not “hot.” It’s his fame.

Not “hot”. It’s his fame.

:O my god I love it!
Pretty … kills me to see him in those shorts

¡Wentworth I love you!
‘re all for me …
Thanks for letting us see him so Justjared

Kelly'ssis @ 11/28/2008 at 4:11 pm

Simply Ick!!!!!

betty lou @ 11/28/2008 at 4:18 pm

he has the smallest little legs ever. bless.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All