Ed Westwick & Jessica Szohr: New Couple!

Ed Westwick & Jessica Szohr: New Couple!

Gossip Girl stars Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have taken their on-screen romance off-screen!

According to W, the pair and Chace Crawford were stuck in the Dallas airport yesterday (pictured here). According to a spywitness, Jessica, 23, and Ed, 21, were spotted flirting AND kissing.

“Definitely on the lips,” the snitch reveals. “Not a French kiss, but a smooch definitely. They were being very flirty when people were not paying attention… Ed was carrying a big Brooks Brothers bag, so I think he had probably spent his delay-time in the airport shopping at the Brooks Brothers. Jessica and Ed waited until the very end to board their flight. And then Jessica tried to go get a pizza to take on the plane but they decided they didn’t have time.”

Gossip leads Blake Lively and Penn Badgley have been a couple for quite some time. Leighton Meester is dating Sebastian Stan, who also starred on GG. Who’s left to couple up–Chace and Taylor Momsen?

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr as a couple — YAY or NAY?

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

I like them both individually, not so much if they’re a couple.

Yay, If true, He has seemed enamored with for a long time.

I would like them as a couple just don’t mess with my Blair and Chuck lol

I totally agree with you noelle

ROB AVILES @ 12/01/2008 at 4:43 pm

MALDITA BETCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please, NO!

Eww that’s not right!
Ed should be with Leighton :)
Hot couple right there.
Jessica is too ugly for Ed, no offense.

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

well i guess if theyre happy

but still

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

Ed trying to make like he’s straight, HAHA

thats super cute!

spotlight @ 12/01/2008 at 4:58 pm

he kisses with pretty much everybody…
so, I don’t buy the couple thing.

thats not right at all i dont even know who jessica is but still its not right ed should be with Leighton that would be such a better couple i agree with leighton its just so…….not right!!!! ewwww NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/01/2008 at 5:02 pm

ah, fcuk it.

… i’ll lemme rock… i like’em both.

ooooh that spotlight person got a point he kisses anyone it sed he were goin out wiv drew barrymore not long ago…but she wasnt in an airport wiv him hmmmm not sure if they were goin out tho that wudnt be right……..i dont care atch chace is hotter anyway!!!

Russian girl @ 12/01/2008 at 5:08 pm

OMFG!
Noooooooooooo PLEASE Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I didn’t like them, but it’s because I don’t like Jess

(V).(I).(C).(K).(Y) @ 12/01/2008 at 5:09 pm

WHAT??!?!?!!? ED WESTWICK IS NOT GAY!!!!!…..IS HE??? NO HE AINT GAY YOU JUS JELOUS!!!!

wtf? As long as it doesn’t ruin CB, but she is very ugly.

Not exactly my first choice in dream GG couple. Personally, I’d go with Leighton and Ed. But since Lei Lei’s taken, I guess Ed’s steered towards the other direction. To think, if Ed was actually using Jessica to try and make Leighton jealous, it would be like series two all over again! Not that we mind of course.

PardyHardy @ 12/01/2008 at 5:11 pm

Color me jealous. I just love him.

LolaSvelt @ 12/01/2008 at 5:11 pm

She is ugly? HAHAHA. Do I detect some jealousy here, girls? She is BEAUTIFUL.

I thought I saw some chemistry there in the episode where Chuck seduced Vanessa!

VICKY LIID!!! @ 12/01/2008 at 5:11 pm

ED WESTWICK AINT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES STRAIGHT AINT HE??? YE HE IS HE’S STRAIGHT YOU JUS JELOUS FOOL!!

Hottest couple ever! Chuck/Vanessa had such great chemistry too.

It was so obvious that these two were going to hook up. they are always together and she says all the time that he is her best friend.
They’re a hot couple!