Britney Spears's 27th Birthday Bash

Britney Spears's 27th Birthday Bash

Britney Spears parties at Tenjune for her 27th birthday in New York City on Tuesday night.

Heidi Klum, Lance Bass, Robert Buckley and many other celebrities were in attendance for the party to celebrate Brit‘s birthday.

In an appearance on Good Morning America, Britney said her 27-city tour will open March 3 in New Orleans.

Britney Spears was the most popular search term on Yahoo for the fourth year in a row, for her seventh time topping the list.

15+ more pics inside of Britney Spears‘ 27th birthday bash…

britney spears 27th birthday ten june 01

Posted to: Britney Spears

Ethan Miller/Getty

she looks stunning!
good for her!

brit looks amazing!

<3 her.

happy birthday brit ! I hope you have a great time and I hope that circus will be a succes.If someone deserve succes now is you but hard work always pay!

Her tits are nearly showing!!!!!!!
That dress is a NO NO!
What the hell was she thinking!
She’s still looking for attention in a bad way, again. Going back to her antics, what a shame, she’s so lost!

god… she looks AMAZING!

She wore a dress similar to this a long time ago. She looks great overall, but the top looks uncomfortable–like you’d have to do nip checks all night long.

Hey jared! it's me again! @ 12/03/2008 at 7:19 am

Dress is way too low-cut. Sorry Brit!
And why does she always chew gum? Makes her look like a cow. Mooh.

Russian girl @ 12/03/2008 at 7:23 am

Britney looks Gorgeous!
lovely dress)
Happy B-Day!!!

OMGzzz i’m back, today i’m a fridge. Cause everyone’s always opening me.

would have loved the top if the cut would be just a little higher!
this way your just thinking “wait arent there suposed to be nipples showing when its this low? does she dont have them?”
but love the lining! so not too bad after all

isnt it strange brit went from mental breakdown to normal just over night?
even the paps are talking normal about her

Sarah smith @ 12/03/2008 at 8:04 am

Seems like a fantastic bash….hey britney is goona tour next year for the release of her new album circus…read the article

“Hey jared! it’s me again! said:

Dress is way too low-cut. Sorry Brit!
And why does she always chew gum? Makes her look like a cow. Mooh.”

I think it’s because she’s trying to quit smoking. Replaced the cigarrettes with gum

Anyway, britney looks AMAZING!

i think she is great…a little stressed with life…yeah she has money and fame…but there are like 20 people always up in her business at all times…i hope she can get a minute…just to be normal and to enjoy all that she has worked for.

I’d rather she chew gum than smoke. Good for her that she’s trying to quit smoking. IMO, she can chew as much gum as she wants if it helps her to quit.

I bought this album yesterday. I had to listen to it twice to catch all the interesting comments in the songs. I think this album hit all the latest taboos. Sex with dad, sex with kids, sex with strangers, sex with clowns, F**K me in on song over and over … It barely skirts Miller v California – but since she is an artist – we can all suppose that it is OK. Since she didn’t actually say the word, but only spelled it, that seems to be OK. It didn’t bother me personally, but I suspect that if I play this with my car windows open, some local prude will find it offensive :(( In this state, Virginia, unfortunatlly that is also grounds to be arrested – and depending on the citation, it could be a felony :((

lookin flawless!!!
hope you had a great time Brit!!
much love for you!

Just for the record Virginia statute 18.2-372, 18.2-374, 18.2-375, 18.2-376, 18.2-377 but of course Britney has “serious literary, or artistic value”, but conviction is still a misdemeanor, second conviction can be a felony… Anyone for changing virginia laws, which appear a tad bit draconian

Disco Stu @ 12/03/2008 at 9:00 am

Why are her tits hanging out? Her new music is ****, by the way.

She’s hot

you’re jealous, because she has a beautiful body and she’s BACK!

she is ridiculous.sick woman.always playing the victim.hey jared post madonna dining last night in argentina.so cute

Megan fox rocks @ 12/03/2008 at 9:21 am

she looks so Gorgeous , love her

she is ridiculous.noone cares about her anymore

Looks like a great party and I love the new song.

hate her new cd.i lost all the respect for her ,like many of people.look at madge career its amazing.britney is sick.she will be break again

she is ugly.huge head.dont thrust in her anymore.her cd sucks again,like last one

she is gross

Good thing her nipples point down!

SEXY, SEXY, SEXY!!!!

beautiful btrflies @ 12/03/2008 at 10:18 am

her nipples are lower than most women’s that’s why they dont show

OMG I LOVE her jewelry…does anyone know what it is?? She looks gorgeous!

ooooh my god!! i thought i was the only one in looooove with brits jewels!.. i hardcore stalked where she got them from and i think its Judith Ripka… totally buying for myself!

what is up with that dress and her boobs almost completely showing???? that looks horrible- she is half naked. UHH, Brit, a little less cleavage darling!

im not a britney fan or anyfin but she looks really good and i love her dress !!! WOULD U PEOPLE STOP CRITASIZING?? ITS FKIN PATHITIC I MEAN U SAY SHE HAS NO LIFE WHY DOES SHE CHEW GUM HER DRESS IS TO LOWE? UR THE SADOS WHO HAVE TO COME ON HERE AND TRY AND PUT HER DOWN A PEG OR TO!! ITS RIDUCLUS! NO1 CRITIZES VICTORIA BECKHAM WHEN SHE WEARS TOPS LIKE THAT U GUYS WILL JUST FIND ANYFIN TO CRITISIZE BRITNEY ABOUT!!!! I WISH U’D STOP DOIN IT CUS AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS NOT NICE ATALL AND SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO! ITS NOT UR LIFE ITS HERS SO WORRY ABOUT UR SELF AND NOT BRITNEY!!!

SHES A GROWN WOMEN! SO WHAT IF HER TOP IS ABIT LOWE SHES NOT EXACTLEY SHOWING HER NIPPLES!!! SHES NOT 17 ANYMRE SHES 27 PEOPLE!!! SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS

2346wyhsr\y @ 12/03/2008 at 11:51 am

look man to all the people that are saying “look at madonna’s career” i don’t know why any of you think madonna didn’t use shock tactics to get attention, her whole career is based upon them, once she starts to lose relevance she does something controversial. i mean the whole “i’m a rock n roll chick with my guitar” on her tour? it’s just sad for a 50 year old.

let’s not forget britney spears didn’t sell 83+ million records doing nothing, and like it or not you’re jealous.
in the words of kanye west: “Look at Britney Spears and how people talk about her. If you don’t like Britney Spears, then you’re just wrong.”

Happy birthday Britney you look great

stop hatin! hahaha i saw a comment that said “no one cares about her anymore” well sorry hun but she was billboard #1, she’s #1 on itunes and she gave the X Factor tha moree audience EVER! hahah sorry hun britney is the queen n ur a nobody oh n by the way she’s AWESOME n she look’s stunnig!

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a PIG!

Sebastian @ 12/03/2008 at 1:42 pm

KILL THE LIGHTS!

IT’S HER BDAY! TAKE EM OUT TURN EM UP BREAK EM DOWN!

PURE

SATIS…FACTION.

I LOVE HER.

Her assets are oozing out of her dress… She really needs to pull that dress up to avoid an unwanted embarrassment.

SHE IS THE STRONGEST PERSON I `VE EVER MET.
SHE IS A SPECIAL PERSON , PERFECT .

woww! shes looks great!

♥zanessa-lova4life♥ @ 12/03/2008 at 3:02 pm

Hope you had a great time Britney!
LOVE YA ♥

SHE IS THE STRONGEST PERSON I`VE EVER MEET!

AWESOME!

it's going down niggah @ 12/03/2008 at 4:03 pm

she was thisclose from a damn nipple slip =[
come on britney u no u wanted 2!
her cleavage is still amazing, but i rather have a nipple slip
she looked cute as well, the dress was ok

happy birthday Britney <3

AMAZING! all the haters shut the **** up…she looks amazing and shes gonna have the number 1 album

WE LOVE U BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!

Angela Stevenson @ 12/11/2008 at 4:22 am

I love Britney. I love her Circus Video. I will certainly buy the CD. I hope she sells record numbers so that her critics will have to eat crow!

By the way, check out this very cool web site – they have a software that lets you publish your comments to a special page dedicated for Britney http://www.commentino.com/Tags/Britney – very cool in my opinion

oh britney…..u r always gorgeous!!!….deze guyz can shut der bludy ********!!u r always good!!!i love us so much britney!all da very best 4 ur future!!am always ur fan no matter what!!u r strong enough to hold anything!!deze guyz are always to critisize….n r jealous!!♥♥♥u brit!

your moma @ 03/28/2009 at 3:14 pm

Lol what the **** at the people saying she’s ugly? You’re just mad and can’t stand the fact that she looks gorgeous here.