Scott Ruffalo Shot In The Head

Scott Ruffalo Shot In The Head

Scott Ruffalo, the hairdresser brother of actor Mark Ruffalo, is in critical condition after being shot in the head in Beverly Hills earlier this week.

Sources tell ET that police has started an investigation into the shooting.

Mark, who is married to French-American actress Sunrise Coigney, starred in films such as You Can Count on Me, Zodiac, 13 Going on 30, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Ruffalo family and friends.

Pictured here: Scott with his wife Lulu and brother Mark.

Photos: JVespa/Wireimage
Posted to: Mark Ruffalo, Scott Ruffalo

ABC

OMG thats so sad. I hope he is ok. My prayers are with his family.

:( Hope he and his family are ok!

God bless his family

Oh god…

Aww that’s awful. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. He’s a good looking man.

Hope he is ok! My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Kind thoughts their way.

omg that is soo sad; i loev mike ruffalo :’( nooo

oh, i thought it was mike- it was his brother-that is so so sad :s( why and how did this happen? what is wrong with the wrold?

shenanyginz @ 12/03/2008 at 2:50 pm

omg… i pray he survives. amen.

At first glance I thought it was Mark. I hope his brother will be ok.

dundermifflin @ 12/03/2008 at 2:58 pm

this is terrible. my thoughts are with him and his family

I hope his brother will come through okay. I remember reading that Mark Ruffalo survived a brain tumor. I hope this survival instinct runs in the family and that his brother will be okay.

i almost had a heart attack when i thought it said mark, but still very sad.

OMG that is horrible.
My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

OMG, that’s terrible! Hopefully he’ll get through this!

This comment it to YasminO His name is Mark not Mike please get it right!

RedneckGirl @ 12/03/2008 at 5:43 pm

I pray he will be okay, I went to school with Mark and was friends with him in middle and high school.My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

that’s so terrible, I hope he makes it out of that okay.

oh my God! that’s horrible! The Ruffalo family will definitely be in my prayers.

CAPTAINJACK @ 12/03/2008 at 10:24 pm

Sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. Mark’s a good actor and a good man.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Ruffalo family. Godspeed

im praying for you scott, be strong

my heart and prayers go out…

Scott is one of my close friends’ uncle. My prayers are with that family.

GOOD VICTORIA @ 12/04/2008 at 10:09 am

TO ” K “….What happened ?…..do they know who shot him and why?….very, very sad, especially this time of year….I pray he pulls through…….

I am so sad thinking of Scott and his family. Scott, I thought you had gotten away from the craziness…you are a tough guy and can make it through this.

joey Batts @ 12/04/2008 at 3:11 pm

LuLu,
I left my number with Giuseppe..
You are all in my prayers

Joey Batts

joey Batts @ 12/04/2008 at 4:37 pm

Love you SCOTT……
LuLu, Tania, and Mark…All in my prayers

Joey Batts

Scotty has been an amazing friend of mine for over 15 years and amazing stylist to my clients that I have sent him over the years. My prayers and love to the Ruffalo family, his wife and daughter as I know this must be a very trying time right now. Maria Rangel

It’s sweet that everyone is commenting on Mark..but Scott is a dear friend of MINE….everyone pray for HIM…PLEASE!….. Angi Diamond

shirin meskin @ 12/05/2008 at 1:48 pm

I’ve known Scott since I was 13. He would do my hair and my whole family. He is soooo good. I love Scott – he is such a sweet, cool, and fun guy. I’m really sad and I pray that he lives through this.

shirin meskin @ 12/05/2008 at 1:52 pm

I’ve known Scott since I was 13. He did my hair and my whole family’s too. No one could cut and blow dry like Scotty. Scott is such a sweet, cool and fun guy. I can’t believe this has happened, I’m really sad for him and his whole family. I pray that he has a speedy recovery.

Kim d. in VB @ 12/05/2008 at 2:22 pm

Tanya,Mark Nikki and Ruffalo family- my heart and prayers are with you through this horrific matter. Tanya i hope you can get in touch. Kim Detterman in Va. Beach

elena chimtchenko @ 12/06/2008 at 1:22 am

i knew scott personally and this just tears me apart. i cant believe this.

Scott and Family,
I am praying good thoughts for you. Scott you are a tough guy if anyone could pull through this, it’s YOU! You has been my hairdresser for years and I know for many more…..

pirjo Immonen from Finland @ 12/10/2008 at 11:24 am

my heart and prayers with the family =(

fuzzynormal @ 12/10/2008 at 11:47 am

Hard to feel sorry for someone that shoots himself in the head as a joke. I don’t know. Does stupidity deserve sympathy?

fuzzynormal @ 12/10/2008 at 11:47 am

Stackare <3 JAG ÄR SVENSK!!!!

I dated Scott when he lived in Kenosha. He was such a wonderful sweet guy. We lost touch a while back and every so often I’ve wondered about how he’s been. This was not the way to find out! I’m glad to hear that he remained the kind and caring person he was. I was saddened however to find out he was still involved with drugs. We will miss you Scott.

SPC. GARCIA DANIEL J @ 12/14/2008 at 4:18 pm

tia im sorry i just found out.. im sorry i cant be there please forgive me,, you know i love and i love scott he was someone i always looked up to..great man great father im sorry this happened.

Marcus Fentony @ 12/18/2008 at 9:21 am

I am a gay hairdresser too. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Marcus

Antoinette @ 12/19/2008 at 2:21 pm

I will miss you Scott, You were my first friend I met in .L.A.We have known each other for 18yrs I am praying for your Soul and for Peace and Strength for your family. May the Lord Prevail and serve Justice to those who cut your life short I will miss you terribly! I love You