Britney Spears - "Circus" Music Video Official Release

Britney Spears -

Britney Spears’s “Circus” music video has officially been released!

The video (directed by Francis Lawrence, who also directed “I’m A Slave 4 U” and I Am Legend) for the title track from her new album, “Circus,” was supposed to have premiered on Friday.

However, due to overwhelming fan demand–and possibly an unexpected YouTube leak on Wednesday night–the pop princess decided to release it on ET Thursday night.

Here’s the official HQ version of Britney‘s hot new music video “Circus”:

Britney Spears – “Circus” Music Video

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
GOOD VICTORIA @ 12/04/2008 at 9:28 pm

Britney is awesome !!!!…and looks great !!

NOSE JOB

this vid is cool

Is she purposely trying to mimic Christina Aguilera’s “Hurt” video and Madonna all at the same time? I truly think she may be doing it on purpose for controversy to boost sales.

she’s back!

I love the song a lot! But I think the choreography and video could’ve been better though.

Love it!!

love ittttttt

christina looked better in her circus concept… thx

no talent @ 12/04/2008 at 9:48 pm

she just cant sing and her dancing she is stiff she just cant dance either she just has no real talent or uniqueness about her

I actually liked it.
Wayy better than most of her other songs.
Still love B.S. though.

This is one of my favorites from her! The song is so hot!

yellowskwittles @ 12/04/2008 at 10:01 pm

reminds me so much of madonna

she look’s great … we haven’t seen her like this in a long , looooooooooooong time , i’m really happy for her!

congrats brit !

glad i got to see it before when it leaked :) love britneyyyyy!

overrated. @ 12/04/2008 at 10:15 pm

wow, that is one hell of a video !! i totally LOVE the song, and the video is just hot. Britney’s back *******.

i really love this song and the vidio was great!

I actually really like the vid, I think her dancing could be a bit sharper, but hey she hasnt done this in awhile. She needs to get some new dance person to make it hotter, but I love the song, and the vid is also great. I give her an A not only for effort but for the vision of the song and that it was very circus-like. I wish she would have done some more dancing but very good, maybe a bit less choppy with the switching back and forth. Like how beyonces single ladies almost seemed like it was filmed all at once, not much editing was done. People want to see very little editing now, her next video for If You Seek Amy should be dancey and barely edited.

how lovely!!!! she’s baaack!! so cute!!

Rotflmbfcaao @ 12/04/2008 at 10:25 pm

Our Lady of Corporate Perpetuation.

(With appropriate delirium insert sniffles and sobs here.)

i can’t lie, i love this song. and britney. yay! she just needs this kind of confidence when she’s on stage.

Amazing! shes GOD.