Nicole Kidman: When In Rome...

Nicole Kidman: When In Rome...

Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman (in Ferragamo suit/shoes) makes another stop in Europe, promoting their sweeping epic Australia at Australian Residence on Thursday in Rome, Italy.

“I knew before Hugh was named Sexiest Man Alive because I did an interview for the magazine about him,” Nicole said. “Obviously, I don’t think he’s the sexiest man alive. He’s the second sexiest man alive (laughs).” Of course, she would be referring to her husband, country crooner Keith Urban.

Pictured below: Nicole & Keith after sharing a romantic dinner together at La Rosetta, near the Pantheon. Pictured inside: Director Baz Luhrmann.

20+ pictures inside of Nicole and Hugh revved up in Rome…

nicole kidman hugh jackman rome 01
nicole kidman hugh jackman rome 16
nicole kidman hugh jackman rome 17
nicole kidman hugh jackman rome 18
nicole kidman hugh jackman rome 19
nicole kidman hugh jackman rome 20

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I have a feeling she is pregnant again. thought so a few days ago and every time I see her now I think the same thing. just a feeling

nicole es bonita pero el botox no le ayuda ya dejar botox nicole please te queremos ver sin botox .sunday rose es hermosa y se parece a ella hay una foto que se le ve la cara con ojos abiertos y se veia bellisima dan ganas de abrazarla a besos y tiene la piel blanca y perfecta como nicole kidman.

she looks very pretty for the dinner.

i dont really like her hair here…but she still looks good.

GOOD VICTORIA @ 12/04/2008 at 9:37 am

HEY ” AMY “, I thought she was also, BUT, she stated in a call-in radio show in Austrlia, that she was NOT pregnant……She wants to wait until Sunday Rose is about a year old, before she ” goes through this miraculous adventure again “……Nicole is so beautiful and is such a wonderful mother……….I love those black boots in the first couple of pictures !!!

GOOD VICTORIA @ 12/04/2008 at 9:37 am

andamentothat @ 12/04/2008 at 9:39 am

she looks pretty and the movie is awesome

oh god enough of her already

Hey JJ – why do your headlines always mention Nicole’s name? Hugh Jackman – the Sexiest Man Alive – was there as well and deserves at least equal billing!! Hugh’s been looking gorgeous in one great suit after another.

Oh my god! She looks so pretty here! I LOVE her hair! So feminine and soft..absolutely perfect for her, and the color too. I like her blonde, and her blue eyes stand out so beautifully. She is the PERFECT woman..absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.

Hugh is gorgeous..and so is Keith, and Baz too, by the way..sigh..

SIGH – I’VE NEVER BORED SEEING HER APPEARANCE EVERYTIME, NICOLE HAVE VERY GOOD BODY POSTURE, SHE’S SO CHARMING, FABULOUS, ELEGANT & SEXY.
APPARENTLY KEITH & SUNDAY ROSE MADE NICOLE ALIVE AND MORE HAPPY.
AND HUGH AS ALWAYS AND IT’S TRUE – HE IS SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

beautiful lady…and she seems to age well!

I guess they will continue to promote that awful movie until somebody goes to see it!!! It’s sinking everywhere faster than the Titanic. Personally, I would love to see it because I adore Hugh Jackman and I love sweeping epics but I don’t think I can stand watching Nicole’s frozen face for over two hours!!!

mslewis – too bad you feel that way. I’ve seen the movie three times and love it – will see it again. Stop reading what stupid bloggers think and go see the movie! It’s NOT an awful movie, not by any stretch of the imagination. And if you really “adore” Hugh Jackman, you would support him by seeing his film.

Just wondering.... @ 12/04/2008 at 10:51 am

mslewis @ 12/04/2008 at 10:26 am

I can never understand why people criticize a movie they haven’t seen. I loved Australia. Hugh and Nicole were both great. It is as Arty (#13) said–NOT an awful movie. Any problems with it are due to Baz’s last minute editing. It could have been cut down about an hour and some of the sweeping epic story line could have been trashed. That is not Nicole’s fault. If you truly love Hugh, then you would support him. Nicole does not appear on screen 100 percent of the movie you know.

I love the way these two look at each other. I think if things (spouse wise) were different that they would be together as a couple. They look perfect for each other.

Nicole is so beautiful!! I just love seeing pictures of Keith and Nicole. They are so in love and it makes me so happy to see the love between them And Hugh and Baz look super too .

sunday rose @ 12/04/2008 at 11:04 am

justjared why did you delete my post about sunday rose full face pics??????!!!!!!!

sunday rose @ 12/04/2008 at 11:05 am

IS NICOLE PREGNANT AGAIN, HER SKIN MORE RADIANT AND SHE IS SO STUNNING DAY BY DAY.

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 12/04/2008 at 12:03 pm

Nicole is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just perfect

PD: JJ we really want to see the new pics of sunday rose!!

LOVE NICOLE!!!! @ 12/04/2008 at 12:05 pm

THANKS JJ

uhearithere @ 12/04/2008 at 12:32 pm

She also denied the pregnancy last year. I suppose, if she’s in her first timester, she will obviously deny it if asked outright until she’s passed the danger stage. Why else would she show her grey roots?

What doctor gives states a 2% chance? Maybe she was told that by some quack Scieno doctor when married to the Crazy One so she wouldn’t suspect he was firing blanks. Or it’s possible, the Scienos are blackmailing her by restricting access to her kids and they want her to tell the whole world that it’s a miracle she gave birth, because people are starting to question whether Suri is really the Crazy One’s, especially as she looks more like Cousin Bill.

She looks so happy.

Nicole is a beautiful woman, but she really needs to give the Botox a bit of rest….she’s looking a bit freaky..she doesn’t need that, she has beauty!

She and Keith make a lovely couple. All the pictures are great.
And I loved “Australia” too.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All