Gerard Butler & Dante Spencer: Boys' Night Out

Gerard Butler & Dante Spencer: Boys' Night Out

300 star Gerard Butler gets in some guy-bonding time with model pal Dante Spencer at S Bar in Hollywood on Saturday night. (They are pictured here outside of Katsuya restaurant, which is next door to S Bar.)

Dante, 33, dated American Idol judge Paula Abdul, now 46, back in 2005. They had met salsa dancing in L.A. at a club called Mood on Hollywood Boulevard.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Dante Spencer‘s boys’ night out…

gerard butler dante spencer 01
gerard butler dante spencer 02
gerard butler dante spencer 03
gerard butler dante spencer 04
gerard butler dante spencer 05
gerard butler dante spencer 06
gerard butler dante spencer 07
gerard butler dante spencer 08
gerard butler dante spencer 09
gerard butler dante spencer 10

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

<3 <3 <3 Gerry

Gerry is gorgeous! I hope he has another hit movie soon.

discordia @ 12/07/2008 at 6:30 pm

Has GB done any worthwhile movies since “The 300″?

I’m sorry, but I find Gerry to be repulsive looking. He reminds me of a bloated gerbil. He is doughy and overrated in the looks department BIG TIME! He is far less attractive than Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Huge Jackman, Christian Bale, Mc Steamy/Mc Dreamy, Jude Law, the list goes on. YUCK!

Gerry is looking good. I love his scruff but it’s also nice to see him clean shaven once in awhile.

Thanks, Jared, for the pics. Keep them coming…I can never get enough of GB!

Crowwoman @ 12/07/2008 at 6:56 pm

Does he want to be an actor or a celebrity? Because if he wants to be an actor he should do some acting, ya know. Hanging out in the nightclubs and having alleged romances is not enough.

It’s hard to believe that he made only ONE film this year. And what is happening with LAC? His IMDB film list is not looking good lately…he needs more projects (with the best directors in Hollywood)!!!

Miss.ironbox @ 12/07/2008 at 7:13 pm

Dante is not all that! I would think that Gerry can pull better trade than this, especially with his connections in the modeling industry.

I imagine they went home and oiled up to recreate the Queen Gorgo – Theron scene.

BECKY SMITH @ 12/07/2008 at 7:23 pm

Of course Paula Abdul had to get in this.. wow here she is judging
American Idol when she is famous for being a back up dancer herself…

He could probably go with out her name.. attached since she is attached to that restauranter..

gerry is soooo hot!!

Gerard Butler is the hottest man in Hollywood.
As far as his career goes, I think he is doing pretty darn well. Look at movies with Leo/Crowe – Flop and now Austraila – Flop. Gerry had a very good critically pleasing film in RocknRolla and seems to be getting some excellent buzz for the Ugly Truth. He makes films to entertain and that is exactly what he does. Love this man!

he’s a charming man but he hasn’t been looking hot in a while. most of the time he just looks bloated and drunk.

gay maybe? @ 12/07/2008 at 8:07 pm

Gerry should not hang out with these ****.. People will say he’s gay too. Looks like gay nite out to me. I agree Gerry is a hottie, but in these pics, not too good.

who are these people? never heard of either of them.

he looks sooooo good here. but why always w/ guys ??

Sigh, to the people who keep making the “gay” comments. Get over it already. You’re gay for bringing it up every time. Who gives a crap if he is or isn’t! You’re never going to sleep with him.

DIANAGUMINSKI @ 12/07/2008 at 8:39 pm

I bore his love child, we have a daughter together. She lives in our house he bought for me in L.A. I see him almost every day. He will never marry because he’s in love with me.

First of all, Gerard Butler is hot…and the film is “300″…no article precedes it. Secondly, someone mentioned Pitt, Clooney, etc….they’re always together it seems…Guys occasionally like to be with other guys…Gerard is no different. Clooney has Pitt and his other male friends to his villa in Lake Como..it’s all guys.should we be concerned?
And…a man’s charisma is more than just looks. It’s personality. For those of us who have seen Gerard on talk shows (Jay, Conan, Craig, Ellen, etc.) we see a witty, funny, adorable human being who can tell stories like Aesop! Clooney is not back on talk shows either, but Pitt? What a dullard!!!! Pitt’s only good thing is his recent ecological concerns…I saw Jackman recently, and he was such a non-entertainer in person…He told the same dull story on two different shows…Gerry can make even the most mundane subject become hilarious. Gerard is also brilliant…did Pitt graduate from college? No. Clooney? No. Gerard? Yes, he was magna *** laude from the University of Glasgow, and he received an HONORs degree from its law school. So, let’s see: handsome, funny, witty, brilliant. Gerard loves life..and so if he gets a little chubby in the face (due to gourmet meals or as reported, infected gums/teeth)..so what? He is still one gorgeous guy. Pitt, Clooney, and ugh(Damon) all have midwest accents..dull. (I have one, too, so I know.) Butler has a delightful raspy and sexy Scottish brogue. I love the Butler…and he is loved by many!
Thanks, Jared, for these latest treasures!!!!! I hope you have some photospies in Philly when Gerard, actor and producter, Butler starts filming there in January.

Jared…I come to you often just to see what Gerry’s dooing! Keep up the good work!!!

Jared – please do not show gerry dooing.

DIANAGUMINSKI @ 12/07/2008 at 9:21 pm

He wasn’t gay when he fathered my baby who is now in her teens

Dante Spencer is straight. Gerard Butler is straight. What’s the deal with people thinking guys can’t hang out without the ‘gay’ thing being brought up. Has gayness overrun our society to that extent? Sad.

God's Second In Command @ 12/07/2008 at 10:09 pm

the audacity of the dirty gay ßastards flaunting it in public.

I bet his AIDS ridden aršehole looks like Jackie Stallone’s mouth now. This is what happens when you stop going to church, you develop homosexualness and star in Guy Ritchie flops.

A plague on all your Godless houses too. ****

Wow! he is hot. He sure did not want Jennifer Aniston’s nasty old a$$. The haters are her stupid loonies. Smart man for staying away from her ugly a$$.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All