Debra Messing is the Tomb Raider

Debra Messing is the Tomb Raider

Here is your first look of The Starter Wife star Debra Messing as Lara Croft, The Tomb Raider (originally played by Angelina Jolie in the 2001 movie).

Thanks to PopWrap, we learn that Debra‘s character Molly dreams of a life where guns have replaced Blackberry’s. Molly’s BFF Rodney (Chris Diamantopoulos) also gets in on the spy action as Alex West, Daniel Craig‘s character from Tomb Raider.

The Starter Wife airs Fridays @ 10PM on USA.

DO YOU THINK Debra Messing makes a good Lara Croft?

Photos: Isabella Vosmikova/USA
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Debra Messing

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Wow that’s a surprise. Maybe she’ll surprise us.

No comparison.

HELL TO THE NO!

I MISS ANGIE!!!

Maria (Shorty) @ 12/08/2008 at 11:35 am

Too funny!! Love Debra. Heck, I’d love to dream I was ‘Tomb Raider’ — looking just like Angie!! HA! HA!

a total fan @ 12/08/2008 at 11:36 am

There will always be only one actress that will do the Lara Croft character justices and that is JOLIE !!

angie still the best

They do a different movie each episode. I think its funny.

Woah, dude.. got scared there for a minute.
Love Debra but she’d be like THE worst Lara Croft ever.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/08/2008 at 11:49 am

umm.. she looks like a fcuking idiot. completely un-sexy and comfortable.

Haha, Angelina is Angelina, but Debra might do a well job. I love her ♥

I think we’ve all gotten used to seeing Angie as our Lara Croft and she certainly does a very good job. If Debra really is filling in her shoes, we’ll have to wait and see if it fits.

It’s ridiculous but what even more ridiculous is that show The Starter Wife. It’s sooooo cheesey and camp. It’s even campier than Ugly Betty.

I think Debra makes the hotter Laura in these pics because she has some MEAT on her!

As that older pic of Angelina shows, even back then she was scrawny.

YUCK!! No Comparison .. will flop

Maria (Shorty) @ 12/08/2008 at 12:11 pm

no… Angie is still better, like Debra though.

Not even close!

in her dreams? nah!

a total fan @ 12/08/2008 at 12:25 pm

Maria (Shorty) @ 12/08/2008 at 12:11 pm OMG!! What is wrong with some of you people. IT’S A JOKE!!! It’s a DREAM she has on her show. Some of your remarks are just awful!! Like Debra wants to do a Tomb Raider movie. GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE!! IT’S A JOKE!!!!
_________________________________________________

Yes, its a joke but the question was asked

“DO YOU THINK Debra Messing makes a good Lara Croft?”

And we are only giving our opinions !!

i tought karima made a good lara croft
debra looks like an idiot SORRY

A and B Fan @ 12/08/2008 at 12:32 pm

True the question was asked if Debrta Messing would make a better Tombraider and imo in her dreams baby.
I like her but the only woman who can be the TombRaider is the most powerful actress in the world Angelina Jolie..Forevah.

Maria (Shorty) @ 12/08/2008 at 12:40 pm

A Total Fan. I understand, but some people are just being so down right nasty.

There is only one ‘Tomb Raider’ for me and that’s Angie, but I’m sure not going to say some of the ‘nasty’ things I’ve read here arleady. I mean, my answer would be ‘No’, but some people just feel they have to get ‘dirty’ and it’s not necessary.

It was all for fun ATF, but some people just can’t be nice.

OK, that’s enough for me on this subject. LOL

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All