Rachel Zoe is Rib Cage Ready

Rachel Zoe is Rib Cage Ready

Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe shows a bit of protruding rib cage at The Cracked Xmas Fundraiser held at The Wiltern

Her assistant Brad Goreski accompanied her to the Not-So-Silent-Night. The event raised funds for The Trevor Project 24/7 suicide & crisis prevention helpline for gay and questioning youth.

Thankfully, The Rachel Zoe Project was picked up for season two. Instead of saying BANANAS all the time, maybe we’ll see her eating some!

DO YOU THINK Rachel Zoe dresses for her body type — YAY or NAY?

rachel zoe rib cage 01
rachel zoe rib cage 02
rachel zoe rib cage 03
rachel zoe rib cage 04
rachel zoe rib cage 05
rachel zoe rib cage 06
rachel zoe rib cage 07
rachel zoe rib cage 08
rachel zoe rib cage 09
rachel zoe rib cage 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

That is tres disgusting.

She looks absolutely disgusting. No woman looks good with her ribcage protruding out of her chest like that.

Is Rachel O.K.?

In these pics I think she looks emaciated and downright ill.

I hope she’s alright. That dress makes her look like she hasn’t eaten in weeks.

A cheeseburger would be the best accessory to go with that dress right now…

Lollipop, lollipop, oh, lali, lali…pop!

that’s really scary, what even more scarey is that she’s a stylist to stars who young girls look up….

Has Rachel been sick she is away to thin

Maria (Shorty) @ 12/08/2008 at 12:09 pm

DISGUSTING!!! YUCK!!!

For a stylist, she doesn’t have very much style. Oh my Lord. You have to be kidding me. If that’s what you call style, count me out.

Instead of worrying about if the dress looks good which it doesn’t if I were her friend I would worry about getting her help. Her body is definitley not proportioned right. She needs to fatten up some and there just might be a reason she isn’t.

Ghastly!

I don’t know either she’s anorexic or probably on coke, she’s a bag of bones ewwwww

NAY NAY !

she needs more meat on those bones! I’ll gladly give her some of mine!

Future-mrs-chace-crawford @ 12/08/2008 at 12:22 pm

This women is just vile! x

D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!!! WTF?? She’s wrinkled, old and REALLY saggy. This is vial. For shame.

OMFG!! She scared the sh*t out of me!
Great picture to warn people about over dieting

THAT’S JUST GROSS!!

That is gross and sad.

That’s sad. I hope she gains some weight.

aww poor thing…I hope when she see’s these’s pic’s she will seek out help!

wow, she’s sexy…….what star power! she should definitely do commercials. sally struthers needs to represent her!

love her!!!!!!!!!!!! but she looks way too thin here!

love Rachel too. i hope she stops dieting. she doesn’t need to and it’s making her look sick.

Maria (Shorty) @ 12/08/2008 at 12:41 pm

Donna: Totally agree with you. She looks very ill indeed.

That is sad. She looks ill.

She looks like she’s very very ill. Usually if you are just skinny your face will at least have some life to it. But not her. She has a sickly body and face.

How old is this woman anyway? Martha Stewart looks way younger than this woman.

Someone better sit her down and have a nice talk with her.

I’m a stylist and this is my opinion…..NAY! She needs to remain anonymous…who cares to see the celebrities stylist.

I never like this “stylists” style. She always dresses her “clients” in Jewish granny living in Boca Raton shmattes. Bring back Stephen Meisel.

scary……….

What’s really disturbing is that she’s deliberately pulling back her wrap to show off her sad sunken chest. She apparently thinks she looks good, which is a really distorted self image. Poor thing.

One can hope that girls seeing her in these pictures will realize that she’s a bad influence and her “styling” advice can’t be taken seriously, as she’s probably anorexic.

AWfuuuuuuuuuuuul

Ridiculoooooooooous

Look at her boobies! Horrible!

Rachel dear, close a bit more your dresses

she looks like a POW

She’s fug.

But I have an advice for American people (OMG You are sooo fat!! It’s GROSS): It’s better to be really thin than being really fat!

kisses

Sad. Thank goodness Nicole got away from her influence.

Jared, maybe instead of concentrating on whether or not the dress fits her body type, you can be a little more compassionate and be worried about how unhealthily and dangerously thin the woman is.

a stupid ****

Snow White @ 12/08/2008 at 1:04 pm

I just puked in my mouth a little.

ok. im sorry, but part of being a stylist is just that. “having style” ! where did hers go? she needs to eat a two piece and a biscut from churches chicken, popeyes, kentucky fried chicken, whateva yall got in cali! im really worried about her. she looks so unhealthy. and thats making her look even older.

ace tomato @ 12/08/2008 at 1:12 pm

JeeZUS that’s hideous

a bit of rib cage? she’s practically skin and bone!!

her last name in French means bones so…….

queen bee @ 12/08/2008 at 1:17 pm

Wow…I got into her reality show on Bravo a bit….but I had no idea she was Anorexic/bulemic!!!

…this is sad. She really needs some help. She looks like death on a red carpet.

GROSS. WOW. She looks totally out of proporionate whack!

postwatcher @ 12/08/2008 at 1:29 pm

Sick Anorexic.

EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so sad for her, she is not pretty, she is pretty sick/ill. She needs help.

LolaSvelt @ 12/08/2008 at 1:37 pm

She knows how to dress Anne Hathaway. Herself? Not so much.

She looks hideous! Someone please feed this woman!

OH MY GOD…what the hell happend here? this is disgusting..waaay to thin..she was so pretty..so sad!!

disturbing and gross…yuck! she’s ugly

When you are anorexic, it is kind of hard to dress for your body type when you are wearing clothes that show your every bone etc. She needs to either eat or cover up and not subject the world to her emaciated frame.

how old is she? 79?

tawi-tawi @ 12/08/2008 at 1:46 pm

goodness, she looks like she’s been to a concentration camp O_o
it’s sad

there has to be something said for the people she reps and dresses-they are all thin just like she is….maybe she promotes unhealthy living? She look downright terrible, sickly not to mention that dress does nothing for her. She was probalby thinking to herself looking in the mirror it made her look fat.

she looks awful! eat something!! how old is she??

i bet she starves herself to look like that.
very harsh looking….

nancy and paul @ 12/08/2008 at 1:58 pm

Rachel
Please
go eat a milk shake, french fries with gravy, mac and cheese,
burger with cheddar cheese, anything Mexican, more milk shakes
for about 3 months……..
and then get dressed and photographed.
You look really bad.

Eat a meal, already…that is supposed to be glamourous…NOT

Holy s**t! @ 12/08/2008 at 2:02 pm

That is a stylist?! OMG, who on earth would take her fashion advice? Isn’t rule #1 “play up your good parts”? If those ARE her good parts, I’d hate to see what’s under that dress.

Now we know why so much of rich Hollywood has no taste or class whatsoever. They are taking advice from this freak.

i think when she has her jacket on the outfit looks better. She does look way too thin. I have never met anyone that is that thin just because…she is definitely ill, either anorexia or stress/depression or something…

bleeeh…she looks gross
she does not have a taste in fashion either

I disagree with the posters that said she is not a good stylist. She transformed Nicole Ritchie. I was like holy sh!t when Nicole started dressing better, her gowns were stunning. That said, Rachel looks horrible. Way too skinny, she is only in her 30s, but she looks so much older due to her emaciated frame.

If the dress isn’t flattering, place it back on the rack.

Suzanne Sugarbaker @ 12/08/2008 at 2:20 pm

“As we say in the South, if it doesn’t look good, don’t put it on the front porch”

How is anyone supposed to take this woman seriously, fashion is about looking and feeling good, she represents neither. Disgusting woman, now I know why Nicole Richie blogged about her wierd habit of NOT EATING !!!

Both are dressed horribly.

These are stylists?

No wonder, America’s starlets look so tacky.

Elizabeth @ 12/08/2008 at 2:27 pm

I saw a few moments of her godawful show on the telly once.

Just another shallow whiny LA chick whose voice rises at the end of every sentence, ah la, Paris Hilton. “Like, ya know?”

A vacuous waste of airtime.

Frankly, she has NO personal style. She’s a trend slag.

blackberry @ 12/08/2008 at 2:30 pm

i don’t mean to sound ignorant or insensitive but i have no patience or sympathy for people like her. these celebs or othere people who starve themselves and look waif like. this sickens me. idk what their issue is and i dont care. she isn’t fat. there are millions of people around the world starving and going to bed hungry every night and she wants to go out looking like this? what a ******* joke! i believe she is doing this for attention. celebs like her just want attention so they can get on shows and magazine covers.

Elizabeth @ 12/08/2008 at 2:33 pm

ZOE is NOT a celeb, she is the servant of uneducated starlets.

stylists??? yeah right… I wouldnt trust her for me, when she doesnt know how to dress herself

Oh lord Rachel, your anorexia is not at all attractive. I think she feels some pressure to be as thin as models, but has taken it beyond what models bodies look like. She looks at least 68 years old, and she is not going to live to reap her earnings. A woman her age (40′s) needs to nourish herself in order for her bones to survive and her heart to function. Rachel can not live on coffee and cigarettes anymore.

Ewwww! That’s so sad. Anorexia is illness. It shouldn’t be a fashion statement. This Zoe person should get into treatment stat.

the sad thing with anorexics is that they love the attention their bag o bones gets them. She loves to see her ribs showing. It makes her feel powerful and in control. This is a disease that makes a person completely driven by how thin they can keep themselves.

she needs help there is no point to being that sknny so u can look good in high fashon clothes and she looks beat

So not hot. See? Being skinny doesn’t make you beautiful.

my Chuck OH my Chuck @ 12/08/2008 at 3:05 pm

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

I am sure what she sees in the mirror before leaving home is totally different of the reality.

No. 30 … you are spot on!

KILLER ABS @ 12/08/2008 at 3:11 pm

Wow-wee-wow~! Really girl, read these comments and see that you are in a bad place, in a bad way, and in a bad dress…
You need to find some help, please…. pretty please….

How old is she? 50 ? She looks a w f u l

Scary.
Eat something!
Eat something!
Eat something!
Eat something!
Eat something!

She is so thin, sorry but she looks disgusting at all

ew she is so……….fat..she needs to lose 30 pounds, stat! if he loses 30 then she will weigh the same as a 3 year old!

marisa720 @ 12/08/2008 at 4:18 pm

#72 That is a very good point . I didn’t think about it like that but I have to agree.

By the way,Her personal style may not be that good to some people. However, her stylist work for some of her clients is very good i.e Jen Garner, Deborah Messing . I will give her that. However, isn’t anorexia so 90s??
There has to be something wrong to think that bones bulging out of your chest is attractive. And to the person that said Americans are fat. Well that’s not true for all Americans. There are is too much processed food eaten in the US. But saying Americans are fat and gross is a sterotype. I don’t care if you are American or not it’s still a sterotypel.And it really has nothing to do with this woman looking anorexic or whatever her problem is.

marisa720 @ 12/08/2008 at 4:18 pm

That’s so sad. Just look at the ribs and her poor chest. It also shows on her face. I’m surprised she even has the strength to hold those clothes up.

when will our country (and the rest of the world!) realize that starving yourself DOES NOT make you beautiful!!!! these pics are downright scary, someone please bring this person some food b4 its too late!!

that’s some major xylophone.

omfg she looks scary!!! Rachel, as favor to the rest of us, don’t EVER wear a dress showing that much “cleavage” again.

What teh hell? Woman, you are an WOMAN, not an effing 13 yr old girl. This is beyond disgusting, go eat. stop torturing your soul.

A BIT of protruding rib cage?? Someone give this woman a sandwich already.

Someone throw a pie at her….or two…or five.

She enabled Nicole Ritchie one of her clients to become anorexic like her. She is evil.

love katie @ 12/08/2008 at 6:31 pm

WOW…… GROSS….. OMG… and ditto with what everyone else had to say im scared got2go

yes, she does!!!!

she looks healthy to me and other people. its better to be skinny than fat….what’s healthier a grease mickey d burger or 2 bananas???

Darn it !!!!!…..I could have hung her on my door on Halloween instead of the cheap-o skeleton I bought at Walmart……Next year, I will give her a ring, if she is still alive and NOT on a feeding tube….Of course, that would be nice touch !!!!

dude eat a pie or four

Even though I don’t watch her show. I can tell you for sure she is more skinnier now than in her TV previews for her show. But for crying out loud someone give this girl a 6 Dollar Burger from Carl’s Jr.!!!!!!

noe, I hope you are joking. A woman needs nutrition specially at her age, she is starting to lose calcium at fast rates, and she for sure will get osteoporosis and what not . It is not just a question of looking good for the camera.
Doctors say that when the bones in your shoulders (on the end of the clavicle) protude, then you are too skinny, and that also means no muscle like this woman. One thing is slim and toned and other one is this poor anorexic woman who surely thinks of herself as if she were perfection walking.

part 2

The 44 yr. old actor and father of Maddox, Zahara, Pax Thien, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne, testifies that raising his little ones has made him reflect about the future of the US, the global warming, war and poverty.
“Growing with my children has made me more vulnerable. Just as I work in films and grow as a father, I become more aware of what happens in the world.I get moved easier, I am more sensitive and with more definition. Before, I used to read the news on the newspaper and get a bit frustrated, like with certain politic protests and violence, but then, I turned the page and that was it”

ew.omg.sumone please give her a mirror. this is rlly distrubing

Wow, that isn’t attractive at all. I will be fat and happy.

With all the money she makes styling, you would think that she could afford a descent meal. EAT SOMETHING RACHEL. In Hollywood thin is in, but a rib cage is not a sense of style, ya heard!!!!!

i’m scared o_o

OMG! Get this woman some help.

She must be anorexic. No doubt about it. She looks ghastly.

whatever, yo @ 12/08/2008 at 10:48 pm

According to Wiki, she’s 37 years old, but she looks close to 60…. Tsk tsk tsk…

If she were a stylist she’d know that she doesn’t have enough boobs, because she doesn’t eat enough to fill out that dress!!!!!

Girl needs a nutritionist!

her face looks dry,that’s what happened when ppl dont eat well. even though she could “wear” those skinny dresses,but she doesnt look pretty.

Totally disgusting. There is no reason someone should look like a concentration camp victim. This is freakin’ America. Eat something. It is not pretty, cute, chic, stylish, and definately not healthy. Then there are her boobs. Just nasty. If they are nice and firm you can go w/o a bra. Your boobs look like the ones on the National Geographic channel. Nasty.

so she calls herself a stylist.

Ick – I have that song stuck in my head now…

I agree with everyone that she’s way too thin. Actually, beyond thin – I think skeletal would be a more apt description?

one word : ANOREXIA

Yikes! Is she stressed out and ‘rexing? I hope she’s okay.

The dress looks so much better with the jacket. I would hate to say mean things about her but I really have to wonder if she knows how bad she really looks. That is sad, I hope she will get some help. She would be gorgeous if she put on about 20 lbs.

breakdown @ 12/09/2008 at 1:54 pm

Yes, this is the lady who “transformed” Nicole Richie. Nicole’s style was gorgeous after Rachel’s makeover, but she also nearly died of starvation doing it, and the beautiful clothes ended hanging off her body like it was a wire hanger.This lady is a danger to herself and others and perpetuates the Hollywood “it’s pretty to be skinny” myth.

lozzenator @ 12/09/2008 at 5:19 pm

She has obviously had some botox ever since Nicole Richie made the “raisin face” comment. But she still looks 100 years old.
Yuck. What exactly does her normal looking husband Rodger see in her anyway? A meal ticket?

she has a eating disorder or a drug problem..and Nicole RIchie was right to run in the other direction, the minute she ditched this woman she started looking very very healthy…

wow,is she mentally ill?a child from a third world country is probalbly healthier than her.oh yea, she can spend thousands of dollars on her jewelry,clothes & makeup but i didn’t think three square meals a day was a luxury!Atleast cover up for the sake of other people!what vanity!

Wow, this is shocking. Watch her say she is naturally thin. She is absolutely doing something wrong with her body.

how old is this hag again!

I think she looks good. Skinny ladies are the hottest.

The only ones who disagree are fatties who bash her while secretly wishing they could have her body.

OMG… she is so skinny,,,, is she sick????

Hello anorexia! You can call me Nervosa!!

SUPER SIZE ME please!!!! @ 12/11/2008 at 10:57 am

I don’t think women like this should be allowed down the red carpet or in the public eye! And who cares if banning them from public events is discriminatory??! This woman quite flippantly couldn’t give a damn how awful and unhealthy she looks and if anything, always appears quite proud of her thin status.

Get over yourself woman! Go get a cheeseburger and a double thick shake and spare us the nausea of seeing your boney ass on the tv and in the mags!

it’s part of the fashion world people.
if your fat you wont make it; it’s not just for models.

she doesn’t eat, and if she does it is extremely minimal. She lives on Coffee, Diet Coke, Red bull and laxative pills.

So thats why she looks like a haggard 70 year old with saggy chin skin and grandma cleavage

yeah, im so envious of someone who is so insecure about themself…

she can’t even eat food and she is over 30 yrs old

she looks like a dying tribal man… no breasts … no butt… just an insect thin frame…

yeah, im into girls who look like skeletons bro… uh, yeah, she’s so pretty … maybe in the eyes of a cemetary employee.

Gorgeoussss….more sweetie…show us more…. <3

Right after reading this posting, I pondered the same point that I invariably wonder about when scanning new blogs and forums. Just what do I believe about this? Precisely how must it impact me? This and extra posts in your weblog here definitely give some stuff to think about. I fundamentally ended up here by way of Yahoo when I was very first performing some internet research for some course operate that I have. Always great times browsing via and I’m hopeful that you will keep on writing new posts. Cheers!

She is absolutely repulsive, ugly and that dress does jack-**** for her. I don’t understand what the hell all the fuss about her as a stylist is anyway? If starving constitutes style-making, then the next fashionistas are coming out of refugee camps….

men, oh please… tell me if there’s someone of you who really thinks that this is sexy and beautiful

i love rachel zoe- i think she doesn’t look bad, she is definitely too skinny but i would never go as far as to call her disgusting
some of these pictures are also very unflattering making it 10x worse