Suri Cruise: FAO Schwarz Shopping Spree

Suri Cruise: FAO Schwarz Shopping Spree

Suri Cruise goes on a mini-shopping spree at Manhattan toy emporium FAO Schwarz on Sunday in New York City.

Mom Katie Holmes and Suri were given a special uniformed “guard” to accompany them throughout the store. Suri took a liking to a set of building blocks, gummy coke bottles and a giant Hello Kitty Pez dispenser.

Tom Cruise and Katie were also seen leaving their apartment with Suri.

15+ pictures inside of Suri‘s FAO shopping spree…

suri cruise fao schwarz 01

• Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Why does Katie keep putting Suri in this ill fitting dress? The hem is uneven and falling apart. Not to mention that the waistband is very poorly stitched.

Katie continues to not look like me. It’s hard to even look at her.

what a cutie

Sick of Katie & Suri @ 12/08/2008 at 11:01 am

Honest to God, I am getting so sick of constantly seeing stuff about Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise. I absolutely believe that this site needs to be called Just Katie.com or Just Suri.com, instead of Just Jared.com……. Please, enough with these two already!!!!!!!

Suri looks cute but katie look like somebody who has just gone for Chemo.

JustJared, please, why don’t you read us when we tell you that we are tired of seeing Suri everyday on your site… Suri going on shopping, Suri eating an ice-cream, Suri with a black dress, Suri with a pink dress, Suri holding a baby doll… PLEASE !!!

Sick of Katie & Suri @ 12/08/2008 at 11:06 am

I TOTALLY agree with #6….. well said!!

Indulgence, indulgence, indulgence plus….a child who appears not to have a “normal” childhood schedule. Katie Holmes is turning out to be just as robotic and plastic as her chosen bff, Victoria Beckham.

They use that kid for PR..Let’s dress you up like a doll and parade you out for the public…

Kate The Phony @ 12/08/2008 at 11:08 am

HELLO???

Where did these pictures come from???

When Kate went to FAO in the past, it was IMPOSSIBLE for the paps to get indoor shots that weren’t very close to entrance. Now there are endless high quality shopping spree shots. So odd…hmm…

…could it be a planned photo op?

okay…red shoes….suri is dorothy, tommy girl is oz, johhny travolta is glenda the good witch….and katie is….the tin man? the scarecrow? or the cowardly lion? or could this “talented actress”
(hahaha) be playing all three roles????
…and who is playing the wicked witch of the west?

Suri’s clothes are adorable! Who makes this dress?

In other news, for anyone that is interested there is a ZAC POSEN sale starting today at noon on the Gilt Groupe website. YOu need to be a member to join- its free but you need an invite.

Here is an invite for anyone that is a Zac Posen fan like me-

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/08/2008 at 11:10 am

LMBAO

Hey folks….if you don’t like to read about Katie, Tommy boy or Suri…
just don’t click on to read the posts. Simple.

I don’t care/respect Katie or Tom….but, for entertainment (LOL) I read it.

*****************************************************************************
It’s too bad with the money Tom has, Katie can’t seem to find better looking clothes for Suri! She can’t even find the right clothes for herself!.. That goes to say…..its very possible she does not have “fashion style/taste”…and should leave it to a personal shopper or assistant. Some folks just don’t have fashion taste- like my husband..he has no clue to what goes with what!

LOL

Sweet. Katie really adores her little Suri. Why be upset about seeing pics of them? Just scroll past and find what you are more interested in.

Adorable as always. Suri and Katie are such a pair.

Thanks, Jared.

#5 that’s a horrible thing to say but i must admit that i thought the same thing!

I think JustJared’s 2009 New Year’s Resolution should be to make one post a month regarding the Cruise/Holmes clan. Or, better yet, create a new site devoted just to the Cruise/Holmes clan. That way we can all avoid it. I am so sick of seeing these people and the PR stunt of a child.

just adorable @ 12/08/2008 at 11:12 am

honestly pics of Suri just about save some blogs. She’s fresh as a daisy and looks adorable.

i agree, suri’s dress is off.

I really want a Giant Hello Kitty Pex Dispenser for myself…LOL

just adorable @ 12/08/2008 at 11:12 am

ITA. some blogs are so HARDEND like stone that it’s quite refreshing to see some sweet pics. I would rather see sweet pics of a little girl being a little girl than some over the hill 40 year old cracked out Pam Anderson any day.

GIVE IT UP KATE! @ 12/08/2008 at 11:21 am

check out this interview that kate gave to her hometown paper:

i love the part where she says she worked so hard all summer on her voice! lmao! i guess she didn’t read the reviews. her voice was the WORST part of the show.

Not the cutest dress I’ve been seeing but the pics are still nice. Who took these pictures inside of a store? that’s a no no.

i doubt that a pap was hiding inside a huge teddy bear.

Queenoftrashin @ 12/08/2008 at 11:33 am

EEEEEeeeeeeewwwwwwwww…..what a NASTY, NASTY way to present the candy. ICH! How many kids have touched that lid like that and then reached their grubby little hands into the jar?

ENOUGH ALREADY…..MY LORD PLEASE STOP WITH THIS KID

Another photo op in prepraration for Tom’s new movie flop.

Katie is doing her Victoria Beckham act again.

Thanks Jared, I never get tired of seeing hollywood baby pictures everyday they are so blessed and lovable.

Wow jealousy is an ugly thing! If you don’t like reading about Suri or the Cruises scroll past and read about one of your Hollywood losers which is why you visit this site. Have you not heard of free press? Not everything on here will be to your liking which is why there is variety to please different people. Just because Suri is well dressed, very cute with famous, rich parents doesn’t mean you have to hate a child you don’t even know!

Love suri..too cute!!! @ 12/08/2008 at 11:52 am

Let’s see MORE of Suri…she is the cutest thing! I’d rather see tons of photos of that adorable child than the train wrecks of Hollywood with their plastic body parts!

#6 – Because there are MANY people who LIKE seeing the pictures, so why does your opinion reign supreme???

Enough of these two already! It’s not like Kate is even famous anymore! I’m so bored with these two. I don’t even think Suri is very cute.

Sick of Katie & Suri @ 12/08/2008 at 12:04 pm

I don’t understand why some people get angry when they read bad comments about Katie or Suri. As far as I know, nobody has said that they hate either of them, just tired of seeing them everyday… There are alot of other celebs out there… enough with these two….. that is all we’re saying.
Also I thought this was a place to write comments, bad or good… EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion!!!!!!

Isn’t Christmas just around the corner? Let’s hope they are shopping for the less-fortunate or relatives.

Also, it looks like Tom wants to Katie to be Victoria again.

#33 you are right Suri looks like she is having fun shopping with mommy she is so cute

Suri is Tom’s mini-me!

Suri is so cute! But, she looks like a minature woman!!

adorable mom and baby

most beautiful family and real family that is in Hollywood!

Tom is sooo handsome…thanks jj.

Katie is really like Jackie O. I love her look and Suri is precious as always. God bless them.

I also think Suri’s shoes are too big for her.

comeuppance @ 12/08/2008 at 12:34 pm

The Angelina and Brad Pitt fans trolls all celeb forums and its sad and scary because they are so jealous and threatened esp of TomKat and Suri. Trolling only has tragic repercussions. You better stop because it will only affect your own family or even the Pitts.

ALL
AMERICAN
FAMILY :)

Short sleeve dress AGAIN !! While mom and dad Cruise are wearing winter coats, scarves, etc. Nice mom!

Good luck to Tom and movie on winning some awards for Valkyrie also would love for Katie to get the nod at the Tony’s.

cuteness overload this TWO

Reports say the employees were all swooning over Katie and Suri. The paps are too much I would say. This family needs privacy and deserves the fun and peace when they do their thing,quality bonding and errands.

#44, don’t speak ill of the dead. katie is nothing like me. i don’t appreciate the insult.

Tenho vergonha de ser voce

OMG!!!!!!!!
Suri CAN walk!!!

Tom is a very lucky man.

*_*

As much as I love Tom I think his amazing movie along with Brad Pitt might lose out the moviegoers to Bedtime Stories,Spirit and Marley and Me.

suri’s neck must be an inch longer after the spree. :D

suri’s adorable but too much of her is sickening. she used to be one interesting little girl but the constant exposure of her makes her boring.

I really wonna see All My Sons for Katie,Christian and Patrick but I need the plane ticket and play ticket which I cant afford.

I have to buy gifts for families and family parties first.

Coatless in NYC during winter again I see…..

Let’s hope those gifts are for charity…..given the recession we’re in, would be nice for that family to show support for someone other than themselves.

ughhhh…Katie does NOT look anything like Jackie O! That is a big insult. The ONLY thing that “resembles” Jackie O is the big sunglasses Jackie O used to wear and that is it! Jackie O had taste, style, class, etc,,,

Sadly, Katie has none of the above.

and #46….you need to see a shrink FAST!

In most pictures of Suri (that I’ve seen), it’s almost as though she is being told to NOT smile or laugh like a normal/happy child.

Or maybe it depends on how much tension is put on the little string in her back. Pull lightly for smirk, pull a little harder for a semi-toothed grin, etc.

Katie looks like she’s 53 years old these days.

thanks jared @ 12/08/2008 at 1:25 pm

darling pix

Awww this is for charity Stockings for Care! see people

That dress is ugly Suri has own. Who makes those old lady clothes Suri wears, Katie?

There are plenty of other celebrities with children that are much more interesting than these two!

I personally don’t dislike SURI, she is beautiful. I’m just tired of seeing her everywhere — why is she famous ? Why don’t JJ post pictures of other celebrity babies… because he is obsessed with her. Before, it was all for Brangelina, now it’s Suri time. I wonder what will happen tomorrow… maybe a new dress… how interesting… leave this child alone and live for once a normal life! I wonder how she will grow up… maybe a future ***** in need of attention

BECKY SMITH @ 12/08/2008 at 1:50 pm

Just love it when Suri tugs on Katie’s coat to get her attention!!!

Too bad Suri wasn’t wearing a tartan green and red plaid dress with
a red ribbon sash.. to go with her shoes.. What is sad is that the store
isn’t even in the festive mood of christmas .. where are all the decorations.. The point is that Katie likes to promote stores and what
they have there… The coke gummys the toys and what Suri wants to
get Katie’s attention she just has to tug on her coat..

Kate The Phony @ 12/08/2008 at 11:08 am

You know–I thought the same thing about the paps. I’ve been in at that store and if Suri is standing where I think she is standing, then the pap is inside the store. Gee, I thought FAO Schwartz had a do not photograph policy.

up yours.... @ 12/08/2008 at 2:01 pm

comeuppance @ 12/08/2008 at 12:34 pm

Obsessed with Brad and Angelina? Afraid because they have nudged TomKat out of first place in the power couple category? And Angie is now the top actress?

You know it is possible to like Brad and Angie and TomKat. And it is possible to like Brad and Angie and not like TomKat. I’ve never liked Tom Cruise. Never. Has nothing to do with Brad and Angie. I’ve always loved Nicole. Never could stand Katie. So why would I, or others who feel the same, suddenly decide to like TomKat because the two media/publicity hunting actors decided to get married? Just because you say so?

If anything, since you believe bad karma is going to come back on us and whoever we do like–you are the one bad karma is going to go after. Since you are not doing unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Some people are this board are weird. Really, if you don’t like to read this post, simply DO NOT click it. There are many other posts you might be interested. If you can’t find it, then this site isn’t for you. Why would you bother to click on the post you don’t like and actually spent time to type how tire you were when you saw those Katie and Suri’s pictures? I’m for one would like to see them more and more. What a cutie, Suri!

Elizabeth @ 12/08/2008 at 2:42 pm

Katie made the dress.

She made all the bad ones, actually.

suri is really cute.

#48 & #60 – they are INSIDE a building! Why does she need to wear a coat inside the store? Look at picture #9 and #13 – see the jacket when they are OUTSIDE? Are you blind or just ignorant?

my Chuck OH my Chuck @ 12/08/2008 at 3:07 pm

CUTE :D

Suri's Gross! @ 12/08/2008 at 3:22 pm

check out this video of suri picking her noise at FAO. yes, with the same hand she sticks in the store’s candy bins.

honestly I don’t think that Suri could get any cuter .. she’s one of the most adorable celeb babies .. gosh I love her !!

I LOVE SURI! she’s such a cutieee!

I really like Suri’s dress. The hem is a bubble hem. It is a Philip Lim dress from Neiman Marcus (very pricey). I think Suri looks adorable, which most of the time her clothes do not fit…… I just wish she would put a bow in her hair every once in a while or at least a cute hat!!!!

joe McHale is my Niggah @ 12/08/2008 at 4:15 pm

awww she looks so adoreable
hope u get all u want suri =]

Who cares if Suri is picking her nose…….get outside of your little perfect world and notice that little ones do actually pick their nose. Shame on someone for being so nasty to a little girl!!!! I would love to see a video of you on the internet picking your nose. Can you say you never picked your nose when you were a child and then dug into a candy bowl or something else edible? Lordy Bee!!! Close minded people just stink~

RIGHT ON, “IVERMOM “, NUMBER # 82….Just TODAY, I had my 21 month old granddaughter at the mall indoor playground……A little boy around 3 years old, started picking his nose, then turned to play to the same equipment as ours…..His mother was mortified, and took out a small travel size bottle of ” Hard Surface Clorox Spray “, and sprayed down EVERYTHING….Then she wiped her little ones hands off with one of those sanitary wipes……
Children of ALL AGES ( AND ADULTS ), PICK THEIR NOSE…They just don’t like to admit it………..Just watch the cars go by you at an intersection, and see how many have their fingers in their nose or mouth……It is no more nasty than smokers nicotine yellowed fingers and teeth…………..
ANY child going into ANY toy store, much less FAO, will be excited and want everything……It dosen’t matter if it is Christmas or not…..She probably does NOT grasp the Santa Claus idea at this age anyway…………..If mom or dad want to buy her something, then let them…I would….BUT, I also support our local Angel Tree for foster and underpriveleged children……..No-one knows WHO OR WHAT the Cruises support and how often, so it is hard to judge them on that one…

OH, BY THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!….Go to OMG.com and read Jennifer Aniston’s ” take and irritation “, on how people get on her nerves…..She said she is appealing ” to the lowest “….Lowest what ?…..people that like her ?……I thought her interview was ridiculous…..her fans are what made her what she is….and RICH !!!..
See if you think the same thing, or did I take it wrong ?

I wonder what the maximum life insurance policy is that you can get on a child? Whatever it is, don’t you know that Tom’s got Suri maxed out on the policy. Unfortunately, Suri has one parent that is a BIG has been and her mother can’t pass a legitimate audition. Her two parents are in for a rude awakening when Tom’s money runs out.

Suri’s their little PR income-producing rabbit’s foot. If anything happens to their little money-maker, Tom and Katie might have to move in with Katie’s mom and dad. I’m sure Tom has thought about that and bought a major policy to support him and his beard in case something happens to their little money machine.

Suri’s Gross! @ 12/08/2008 at 4:50 pm

here’s the nose picking at FAO video: http://video.aol.com/video-detail/no-santa-for-suri/1114708564
——————–

Good God….her lazy mother needs to teach her not to stick her fingers in her hole. Gross. Nothing like eating boogers in the toy store, Suri.

Suri “Money Maker” Cruise!!!

Fake-Daddy Tom has found a way to save his stash of planes and his new mansion.

Since “Daddy” ain’t got no career anymore, little Suri is shaking her money-making finger right up her nose and making Daddy Tom and Ho Katie the money they need to shop on.

Poor little money maker…she turns 3 years old and she’s already working the streets of New York City.

I know I’ll probably insult some famous designer but that coat of hers looks like something my dog would sleep on. Besides, it looks like something an 80 year old woman would wear. Maybe Katie found it in a consignment shop and thought it was a find for the price.

Regardless, it’s one fugly coat. The color (or lack of) washes her out.

Fugly coat, fugly girl.

tom who? @ 12/08/2008 at 6:16 pm

While I don’t like Tom, I do have to disagree with your premise that he is going to run out of money. He isn’t a totally extravagant spender like Michael Jackson or some of these other folks that go wild. He most likely has it invested well–by scientology cult investment bankers. Scientology is all about money and not helping people. They would hate to have their major contributor (Tom)’s money dry up.

this is the reason why suri is forbes most influential tot of the year…

Suri is a girly girl she loves her dresses.Suri is a living doll…

Darn it Tom! Katie finally put some jeans on Suri and then he goes and does and interview which he says they cant get Suri to wear pants. NOw to make Tom not appear an even idiot Suri is back to just wearing dresses… to make Tom’s interview seem factual.

UGGGGHHHHHHHH! It is almost Christmas and the child is in a short sleeved dress and no coat! I just hate the choices that are being made for Suri

She’s so adorable. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing pics of this little Angel!

What’s wrong Jared? 3 of my comments are awaiting moderation.

Can you not say “suck” “cult” or “CO$” here anymore?

I was trying to respond to your comment #89, but Jared blocked 3 of my posts. Can you not say CO$, cult, or suck here anymore?

Never seen this happen before. Has Tommy Girl forced Jared to start screening our comments?

Lighten up, Tommy!!! You started all this crap!

poor suri @ 12/08/2008 at 7:50 pm

What Suri doesn’t know will hurt her. Poor thing….I hope she can’t get her hands on some of the stuff written about Tommy Girl and Katie Ho when she grows up. She’s going to have one hell of a coming out party…all the stuff she’ll read about the two “parents’ who used her to further their careers or should I say lack of careers.

Call CPS!!!! Suri is being treated like slave!!!!

CLassy and full of heart family to think of charities!

Read they went in after the store was closed and shopped for toys for a charity.

God bless them now and always.
Beautiful family in and out.

May the curse be with the trolls.

Katie looks bad I hope she’s not sick. I know she’s sick and tired of that spoiled brat and her controlling husband. I even heard he made her cut her hair and she did it and she is instructed that she cannot talk to other men when Tom is not around. I guess the money is very good that she puts up with his b.s.

donnatella @ 12/08/2008 at 9:11 pm

donna @ 12/08/2008 at 7:59 pm

God bless them now and always.
Beautiful family in and out.

May the curse be with the trolls.
———————————————————
Ye! May they squirm and leap, shrieking for God’s mercy as they are cast into the bottomless, fiery pit for All Eternity! As they fizzle and scream, may their torment be equal to the ungodly, vitriolic outpourings they have unleashed upon this message board against our beloved Tom. God bless thy hallowed, Hollywood fame whores and their cynical publicity ploy families for now and forever more.

on another blog, they’re saying Katie is buying those toys for “Stockings with Care“, a not-for-profit organization that gives gifts to children in need. Why aren’t they mentioning it on JJ?

She is such a cute kid, will someone tell her mommy to get her out of those granny dresses.

For all you people who complain about seeing too many pictures of Suri? If you have a problem, then just don’t look at them and let the other people who like them, enjoy them. It’s funny that people complain about too much Suri and yet, people post the most on Suri sightings. hhhhmmm???

I think it great to see Suri enjoying herself in a toy store. It’s not too often that she gets to play with toys and pick out things in stores since they would be mobbed by the paps if they were to shop when the store is open to the public. It was nice that FAO stayed open late for them.

Just once I would like to see Suri get a day off where she wears a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers like every other kid. Is it just me??

Brainysmurf @ 12/08/2008 at 10:29 pm

Suri is adorable! Tom and Katie are a beautiful couple.

Check out http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/12/suri-fao-schwar.html where they tell how they were doing the shopping for a CHARITY. Why must everyone always think so badly of them without even knowing the details?

Who cares if Suri’s dress is “off”. Didn’t any of you have a child who wouldn’t part with a favorite piece of clothing, no matter the shape it was in? Maybe this is one of Suri’s fave dresses. Let her wear it, she’s TWO years old people, not a fashion model!!! Who cares if Katie & Suri are photographed in the store, I love all shots of them. I wouldn’t want to walk a mile in their shoes with all the cameras constantly on me. If they’re not on the red carpet, or on stage, etc., they should be afforded some peace. The only respect I’ve ever had for the paps was after Princess Di’s death when they backed off of Princes William & Harry. Otherwise they are vultures, no debate.

gorgeous to the max and may I add so classy….

All the photos are cute
and I cant select one.

Mr. Blonde @ 12/08/2008 at 10:54 pm

Get a life, #2

He’d listen to you if you you didn’t keep making these threads popular, #6.

The Beckhams and the Cruises seem to be very good parents who spend lots of time with their kids, #8.

You mean dress her up nicely and go out in public where she’s expectedly photographed because she’s famous, #9?

Read my post to #6, #18.

What the hell are you talking about, #30?

Right, #32.

Why wouldn’t they be shopping for them, #37?

Cruise wants Holmes to act like Beckham again? Holmes was ever like Beckham at all?

Who cares, #48? They’re INSIDE!

She’s inside, #60.

Don’t tell or judge how other people spend their hard earned money. As if you’re some big philanthropist… (And by the way, they’re donating those toys to a charity).

Get a grip, #62…

She’s a little girl, #68. You’re making too bog a deal of her tugging her coat.

You’re actually complaining about her wardrobe and the store’s decorations?

And her parents or even the 2 year-old is going to be blamed for that, #76? Her parents may have wiped her hand in between frames.

Right, #82 and #83.

You are so far gone, #85…

She’s only 2!

Stop pretending you can read minds, #92. As if TomKat simply couldn’t have remembered what they said if they were lying and keep her wearing dresses.

Are you really whining about short sleeved shirts and dresses while INSIDE?

I do feel sorry that that little girl will one day hear morons like you bashing her innocent parents, #96. How on Earth is she being treated like a slave and should have Child Protective Services called?

‘Cause you know her so well, #101…

You really should stop believing everything you read, #102. Think for yourself. Does ANY of that make sense?

Of course it’s not just you and you know it, #107. Will she die if she doesn’t wear more casual clothes?

A day off from what?

Mr. Blonde must have an extremely dull existence!

Its good Katie and Tom are teaching generosity and values to Suri at an early age.

Adorable as always.

So speaks the voice.... @ 12/09/2008 at 12:12 am

donnatella @ 12/08/2008 at 9:11 pm

Please, have some vodka or something. You are getting your panties in a wad over nothing.

truly adorable. i love looking at all her expressions. i actually quite like katie’s outfit ensemble for some reason. but she’s not the right person to be wearing it. she should also take off her hat indoors. i hope she grows out her hair soon!!

So speaks the voice.... @ 12/09/2008 at 12:17 am

Mr. Blonde @ 12/08/2008 at 10:54 pm

Same to you Blondie–have some vodka or for you I would suggest heavy drugs. You need some Valium or something. to calm your nerves. Do you really think anyone takes you seriously since you freak out whenever anyone’s opinion is different than yours. You insist you don’t know these people, yet you constantly tell us what is what hiding behind the phrase you are just stating facts. Take Xanax. Drink bourbon. Far better alternative than reading every post and making an ass out of yourself.

Ignore the trolls
they will answer
to GOD…

Tom and Katie are so hot and Suri is the cutest baby in hwood.

Mr. Blonde—you need to get a life, we can post our opinion on this site about the Cruises’ whether you agree with us or not. You need an anti-depressant since you sound like a judgmental, miserable person who gets off to TRYING to analyze each post. Better yet, get on a couch with a psychiatrist and maybe the dr. can figure out your morbid fixation with this family.

Thank you Jared, for the beautiful photos of Surie and Katie.
I scroll the Internet to look for these pictures and suggest that those who are so critical of them, NOT do the same.

Just keep on scrolling and read about the ones you are interested in.
One has free choice after all, which these people probably do not know, as they open the site, and can even take the time to post comments.
Incredible.

Jeane

anti obama @ 12/09/2008 at 1:16 am

Thanks Jared!!!

Suri is the minime of Tom and Katie. GORGEOUS….

Katie should be part of Robotech as MinMei.

There is no denying that she is super cute looking. What’s not so cute is the way her parents parade her around like a show pony in outfits that clearly cost enough to feed a small family for a week. It’s vulgar and all I can think about is how spoiled, appearance driven and obnoxious she may grow up to be.

sacred gossip of St. Jared @ 12/09/2008 at 5:51 am

sushi @ 12/09/2008 at 12:31 am

Ignore the trolls
they will answer
to GOD…
——————————————————-

You hear that, Mr. Blonde? Stop trolling the Cruise threads in order to generate more replies or God will smite thee!

bob dobbs @ 12/09/2008 at 6:12 am

“No-one knows WHO OR WHAT the Cruises support and how often, so it is hard to judge them on that one…”

Tom does’nt give money to charities, only Scientology front groups that only have one purpose, and it’s not charity, it’s getting people to join the cult of Scientology.

poor suri @ 12/09/2008 at 6:23 am

Victoria and Mr. Blonde are the same person. hah aha

Thanks4that @ 12/09/2008 at 9:08 am

Katie took her daughter shopping so that Suri could pick out toys and items for the charity ‘Stockings with Care’. Shame on the majority of blogs which ‘neglected’ to include this information and who led many people to believe that this child was being indulged to the point of having a truck full of items just.for.herself.
Good for Katie teaching Suri the meaning of altruism so early in life.
Remember the meaning of the season, folks.

Katie doesn’t look like Jackie O! She looks more like Jacko!!

I think Suri looks cute as always. It’s also nice Suri got to pick out a few things for the children they will be sending the toys too.

You all need to stop hating on the poor child what did she ever do to you. Your still complaining about her not wearing a coat she’s in the freaking store and as you can see she has the coat on when she leaves the store.

I think Suri looks cute as always.

I say bring on more photo’s of Suri and Katie.

HAHAHAHA TO ” POOR SURI “, NUMBER # 129…..AGAIN, I hate to disappoint everyone, BUT, I’m NOT Mr. Blonde….Just because I take up for him OR agree with him, on some threads, does NOT make us the same person……You are ridiculous !!!!…BUT, funny !!!!
” MR.BLONDE “….Aren’t you glad and flattered that SO many people are trying to look out for your welfare ?….LOL>>>LOL>>>….They want you on drugs OR on a therapy couch OR, they think you need to be hospitalized…..ALL of this concern, AFTER they tell you to ” shut–up “, and quit posting…..A little conflicting….
The Cruises are BIG supporters of St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee…..and THAT is NOT associated with Scientology in any way…….My son was a patient there for 6.5 years, and Tom made several vists to play with the children and talk to parents….He arrived by the BACK DOOR, without body guards, and stayed hours, playing and talking….( before Katie )….I would have never thought that of him, if I did NOT see it for myself….I still do NOT care for his scientology culty company, and what he does for them, BUT, he was nice and pleasant and genuine at the Hospital………I saw him twice there in those years, BUT, a nurse friend still there, says BOTH have been back several times, arriving early through a connecting tunnel from the adjacent general adult hospital, without bodyguards……She said these pictures have appeared on http://www.omg.com and http://www.deceiver.com... ( have NOT seen them )….
That is why I don’t judge their charitable contributions….Even CHER is a big supporter, and I had ( my late son also ), the honor of meeting her there many times….The news media NEVER picked up that story…St.Judes keeps it quite like the celebrities asked…They don’t want camera’s and paparazi ( celebrities ), interrupting their play time and visiting time with the children and their families….

to Victoria- # 134-

sorry to hear about your late son.

however…..your comments does not excuse Mr Blonde’s nitpicking of everyone’s comments as if he was the “answer guru” when he is not!

he is downright annoying and just making a donkey of himself!

Mr. Blonde @ 12/09/2008 at 7:58 pm

Do you address your differing opinions as simply that, #119? That’s’ all that I call you out on.

I don’t have a morbid fixation on anyone, #122. I don’t care if we disagree on TomKat. Just clearly state that what you say are your opinions and don’t post misconceptions.

Don’t tell other people how to raise their kid and stop using the new, lame excuse where you question how good a person that girl will become in the future, #126.

That’s not true, #128.

No we’re not, #129.

I don’t know any more than you do and I skip plenty of anti-TomKat posts, #135.

going green @ 12/09/2008 at 10:01 pm

God bless this family now and always.

Truly beautiful.

lord of the rings @ 12/10/2008 at 1:00 am

my prreeeeccciiiooouussssss

I will never get tired of seeing Suri’s pictures on the web.She is a joy to watch.JJ ,thanks as always!

Mr Blonde, I’m so glad you are on this gossip site message board to show us all the errors in our ways and thinking. How would any of us function without you to so closely moniter our thoughts and tell us what is right and what is wrong? Do you “correct” every word and opinion that comes out of someone’s mouth in real life too?

So many children in the world …. How many would be happy with just one toy!!!
This is a sad world we live in…. enjoy it Katie and Tom … I hope you don’t end up paying overtime to your nanny since she will have so many toys to pick up ….Merry Christmas to ALL!!!

Anybody know what brand this dress is??

stonyeye @ 12/10/2008 at 9:23 am

********************************************************************
LOL- I would slap him silly if he was in my face!

Mr. Blonde @ 12/10/2008 at 8:53 pm

I don’t correct opinions, #140. You can’t do that so I don’t do that.

THIS IS ONE SIMPLY ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL. I JUST FEEL BAD IN A WAY FOR HER; LOOK AT HER CONTROL-FREAK FATHER. HES REALLY NOT ALL THERE.

KATIE HOLMES LOOKS SPECTACULAR IN THAT OUTFIT

SURI CRUISE SO ADORABLE AND LOOKS REALLY HAPPY

SURIS DRESS IS SO CUTE

@Lisa: this shopping spree was for PR…all of the gifts were for a CHILDREN’S CHARITY. They loaded up a huge truck and delivered them the same day. Of course they wanted good shots….to show how charitable they are.