Suri Cruise: FAO Schwarz Shopping Spree

Suri Cruise: FAO Schwarz Shopping Spree

Suri Cruise goes on a mini-shopping spree at Manhattan toy emporium FAO Schwarz on Sunday in New York City.

Mom Katie Holmes and Suri were given a special uniformed “guard” to accompany them throughout the store. Suri took a liking to a set of building blocks, gummy coke bottles and a giant Hello Kitty Pez dispenser.

Tom Cruise and Katie were also seen leaving their apartment with Suri.

15+ pictures inside of Suri‘s FAO shopping spree…

suri cruise fao schwarz 01
suri cruise fao schwarz 15
suri cruise fao schwarz 16
suri cruise fao schwarz 17
suri cruise fao schwarz 18

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All

Reports say the employees were all swooning over Katie and Suri. The paps are too much I would say. This family needs privacy and deserves the fun and peace when they do their thing,quality bonding and errands.

#44, don’t speak ill of the dead. katie is nothing like me. i don’t appreciate the insult.

Tenho vergonha de ser voce

OMG!!!!!!!!
Suri CAN walk!!!

Tom is a very lucky man.

*_*

As much as I love Tom I think his amazing movie along with Brad Pitt might lose out the moviegoers to Bedtime Stories,Spirit and Marley and Me.

suri’s neck must be an inch longer after the spree. :D

suri’s adorable but too much of her is sickening. she used to be one interesting little girl but the constant exposure of her makes her boring.

I really wonna see All My Sons for Katie,Christian and Patrick but I need the plane ticket and play ticket which I cant afford.

I have to buy gifts for families and family parties first.

Coatless in NYC during winter again I see…..

Let’s hope those gifts are for charity…..given the recession we’re in, would be nice for that family to show support for someone other than themselves.

ughhhh…Katie does NOT look anything like Jackie O! That is a big insult. The ONLY thing that “resembles” Jackie O is the big sunglasses Jackie O used to wear and that is it! Jackie O had taste, style, class, etc,,,

Sadly, Katie has none of the above.

and #46….you need to see a shrink FAST!

In most pictures of Suri (that I’ve seen), it’s almost as though she is being told to NOT smile or laugh like a normal/happy child.

Or maybe it depends on how much tension is put on the little string in her back. Pull lightly for smirk, pull a little harder for a semi-toothed grin, etc.

Katie looks like she’s 53 years old these days.

thanks jared @ 12/08/2008 at 1:25 pm

darling pix

Awww this is for charity Stockings for Care! see people

That dress is ugly Suri has own. Who makes those old lady clothes Suri wears, Katie?

There are plenty of other celebrities with children that are much more interesting than these two!

I personally don’t dislike SURI, she is beautiful. I’m just tired of seeing her everywhere — why is she famous ? Why don’t JJ post pictures of other celebrity babies… because he is obsessed with her. Before, it was all for Brangelina, now it’s Suri time. I wonder what will happen tomorrow… maybe a new dress… how interesting… leave this child alone and live for once a normal life! I wonder how she will grow up… maybe a future ***** in need of attention

BECKY SMITH @ 12/08/2008 at 1:50 pm

Just love it when Suri tugs on Katie’s coat to get her attention!!!

Too bad Suri wasn’t wearing a tartan green and red plaid dress with
a red ribbon sash.. to go with her shoes.. What is sad is that the store
isn’t even in the festive mood of christmas .. where are all the decorations.. The point is that Katie likes to promote stores and what
they have there… The coke gummys the toys and what Suri wants to
get Katie’s attention she just has to tug on her coat..

Kate The Phony @ 12/08/2008 at 11:08 am

You know–I thought the same thing about the paps. I’ve been in at that store and if Suri is standing where I think she is standing, then the pap is inside the store. Gee, I thought FAO Schwartz had a do not photograph policy.

up yours.... @ 12/08/2008 at 2:01 pm

comeuppance @ 12/08/2008 at 12:34 pm

Obsessed with Brad and Angelina? Afraid because they have nudged TomKat out of first place in the power couple category? And Angie is now the top actress?

You know it is possible to like Brad and Angie and TomKat. And it is possible to like Brad and Angie and not like TomKat. I’ve never liked Tom Cruise. Never. Has nothing to do with Brad and Angie. I’ve always loved Nicole. Never could stand Katie. So why would I, or others who feel the same, suddenly decide to like TomKat because the two media/publicity hunting actors decided to get married? Just because you say so?

If anything, since you believe bad karma is going to come back on us and whoever we do like–you are the one bad karma is going to go after. Since you are not doing unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Some people are this board are weird. Really, if you don’t like to read this post, simply DO NOT click it. There are many other posts you might be interested. If you can’t find it, then this site isn’t for you. Why would you bother to click on the post you don’t like and actually spent time to type how tire you were when you saw those Katie and Suri’s pictures? I’m for one would like to see them more and more. What a cutie, Suri!

Elizabeth @ 12/08/2008 at 2:42 pm

Katie made the dress.

She made all the bad ones, actually.

suri is really cute.

#48 & #60 – they are INSIDE a building! Why does she need to wear a coat inside the store? Look at picture #9 and #13 – see the jacket when they are OUTSIDE? Are you blind or just ignorant?

my Chuck OH my Chuck @ 12/08/2008 at 3:07 pm