Scott Ruffalo Dies at 39

Scott Ruffalo Dies at 39

Scott Ruffalo, the hairdresser brother of actor Mark Ruffalo, died last night after being shot in the head on Dec. 1 at the condo where he lives on North Palm Drive in Beverly Hills. [via TMZ]

Shaha Mishaal Adham, 26, a suspect in the attempted murder of Scott, turned herself into the Beverly Hills police department yesterday. Brian Scofield, 29, who was named a “person of interest” in the shooting, also turned himself in.

Our prayers and deepest condolences go out to the entire Ruffalo family and friends.

Photos: Amy Graves/WireImage
Posted to: Mark Ruffalo, RIP, Scott Ruffalo

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

This is so sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones.

Thats awful
I’ll be praying for his family & friends

God Bless

OMG.. RIP Scott

this is so sad…
thoughts and prayers go to the family

Condolences to the family.

Hopefully, he is in a better place now. RIP.

How sad! My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

my condolences goes out to his family…

Maria (Shorty) @ 12/09/2008 at 10:29 am

My prayers are with Mark and his family. Such a horrible thing for any family to go through. Just tragic!!

WHAT A CROCK!

“Our prayers and deepest condolences go out to the entire Ruffalo family and friends”

More like, In this time of grief, Jared MUST exploit your brother’s death for money.

Clicks and comments equal advertising money!

youve got mail @ 12/09/2008 at 10:48 am

A person by the name of TITS on D-Listed is organizing all of our little trolls on the Brad and Angie posts. “It” is on D-Listed right now being very nasty and anti-American about Mark Ruffalos brother having died.

TITS is Devilgirl there and “it” talks to itself.

TITS sounds like an evil terrorist with all of the Anti-American vitirol.

These brothers are in my prayers and it makes me sick that something like those people on that site can be so nasty about human life!

Look what they do to a good family on the Angie stories and now this innocent family too! Im sickened! I cant believe such evil people exist!

RIP!!
My Condolences! =’[

A very hard and painful time for the family, to be sure !!!!……I wish them some peace, and my prayers are with the entire family….What a waste for such a young and handsome man……Those responsible WILL be punished !!!!!……….To NUMBER # 11….Anyone ” trashing ” and ” bashing “, like TITS IS the devil…..Just goes to show you, that there are people like this sub-being, who prey on others heartache’s and find fault with everyone different from their perfect selves………Such EVIL DOES exist, ” youv’e got mail “, even on these sites…….
Look at the evil some of these beings inflict on the children of celebrities…..AND, I bet most have children themselves…..I feel so sorry for these children…Being raised in so much hate and selfishness…..
GOD SPEED SCOTT !!!! REST IN PEACE !!!!

youve got mail @ 12/09/2008 at 11:02 am

VICTORIA @ 12/09/2008 at 10:59 am

ITA. I pray for the kids because they cant help themselves.
Scotts child just lost a father.

RIP scott… My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family

” Miss nyc, number # 13″ Gee, I bet your entire family can rely on you for all sorts of comfort and love, when a death takes a loved one. Or, do you actually love anything? How inconsiderate and sad you are.
” Victoria ” I side with your recent post. There are lots of evil people on this earth, and some are here on this site attacking kids right and left. How low do you have to be, to pick on children? Such low self esteem is abound, don’t you agree?…My prayers are with this grieving family right now. So sad, indeed !

This is such a tragedy. What a lovely young man :( R.I.P Scott.
And miss_nyc, learn some respect you ignorant little troll.

miss_nyc @ tfs @ 12/09/2008 at 11:21 am

I’M SORRY…IT WASN’T SUPPOSED TO COME OUT LIKE THAT….

How sad. May he rest in peace and may the family find comfort during this tragic time.

I ,m so sorry for Mark and his family this should of never happened
my prayers go out to them

OMG! That is just awful!!! Poor Mark and the rest of the Ruffalo family! I hope they catch whoever did this.

Stop feeding the troll people..

Anyway this is so sad. My thoughts are with the family!

Peacemaker @ 12/09/2008 at 12:37 pm

This is truly a sad situation people! Let’s stop fighting here ….

This is very sad news indeed. I know what it’s like to lose a brother to a senseless violent crime.
My heart goes out to Mark Ruffalo and his family.
May his brother be at peace.

This is just terrible. My condolences to the Ruffalo family. Rip, Scott.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All