Angelina Jolie: Twins Again!

Angelina Jolie: Twins Again!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are adding another set of twins to their family, reports Star. (AJ/BP had twins Vivienne and Knox nearly five months ago.)

Angelina is reportedly taking prenatal vitamins, visiting her ob-gyn, undergoing secret fertility treatments and will be adding babies seven and eight to the Jolie-Pitt clan.

Angie‘s doctors told her that she has a strong chance of conceiving twins if she does it within two years after having her first pair,” a friend reveals. “She’s been seeing a fertility doctor regularly. She and Brad are monitoring when she’s fertile. And they’re trying really hard in the bedroom!”

And Angie‘s conception secrets are supposedly yams! “A friend told her that yams and orange juice will increase her chances [of getting pregnant with twins],” says the pal.

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

wat? doubt this is true. i won’t believe it until their rep confirms it

Total bullshiz

Star magazine isn’t exactly known for its credibility.

yeah right. i think popping out more babies is the last thing on angelina’s mind right now. same goes for brad pitt. star magazine is ridiculous.

This is such BS!! I can not believe that they really think anyone is going to buy this.

I don’t believe it. She has had 2 c-sections in less than 3 years, second one being with twins. It’s just life-threatening for her health to carry babies and have another c-section so soon. It’s obvious that she is totally fine with adopting kids if she wants more. Why would she kill herself for that? This news seems completely fabricated.

brit shit @ 12/10/2008 at 2:55 am

i don’t believe this

Wow..I’m so sick of Star making up this bull crap. Everytime they run out of a story they dig up some headline about brad/angie. It’s ridiculous.

All she needs now is one more to complete her “Snow White” Fantasy she’s been secretly dreaming about.

Right, maybe Star should make a little effort to research how many months you need to wait after a c-section to have another baby…

am i the only one who finds this disgusting ?

hate these pointless stories. makes ppl judge angie even more.

anyone who falls for such BS is really dumb thats for sure.

What utter crap.

Mizohorny @ 12/10/2008 at 3:04 am

Good luck with that if its true.Maniston will burn with rage when she hears about this rumor. And another mention to the special loons-Poor Lonely Desperate Ugly **** Saggy face Hags-DAE,Love Anderson,Lolo,Farrah,Angel_i and Devil Girl stop posting whacked up comments.All of you are not welcome to post and annoy people on Just Jared.

boo(real) @ 12/10/2008 at 3:14 am

this fantasy would more apply to maniston. 40 year old eggs have already passed their shelf life, but can still be used with published warnings

What a load of rubbish.

LOL @ 12/10/2008 at 2:55 am
——
oh please, I really hope you’re just ignorant (but maybe I’m wrong and you are), cause this “addiction rumor” is just that, Hollywood is a place where is pretty much impossible to hide that kind of rumor for many years, let me help you a little…. why do you think Robert Downey Jr. wasn’t able to find a job (acting) for a long time, it took him a long time for producers to believe in him, even Iron Man wasn’t an easy part to get, another example Lindsay Lohan more recently wasn’t able to find a movie to work… If you think Angelina has a drug problem then you are just another dumb troll that believes any bs without thinking about the facts: I will mention a couple, first when an actor is going to work in a film he/she needs an insurance to be a part of the film (I will let you use your brain to think why they need an insurance and what kind of test they do to get approval), second she’s an UNHCR ambassador… you think that even for a second the UN would let someone with a “drug problem” being associated with them.

Jen the Hag @ 12/10/2008 at 3:29 am

geez only haters like the jenhags will believe this crap becoz well they dont’ have a brain to differentiate facts from fiction/lies. Hello Angie just had a c-section, she waited two years before she got pregnant with the twins STAR should research first before printing this crap did they think all those who buys their mags are braindead ..oh on second thought the Jenhags ARE SO BRAINDEAD YUPS they will buy this Magz.

OMG…I can’t believe the nerve of Bonnie Fuller, and this is who the nyt is quoting?? LOLOL….plus, ‘twins AGAIN?’ — and are they f*cked in the head or are they STILL working the fertility treatment,’ angle — she gave birth 4 MONTHS ago to naturally conceived twins that it took her 6-8 weeks to conceive at that, are they f**king insane?? Oh well…it’s stupid as all hell…but as rag stories go, not the most vicious lie. Anything to make the haters heads explode. lololol

Wow, I bet the yam farmers are really happy about this article. LOL

I am disgusted by tabloid Star. Anything to make money. I am staying on the true thread–BB Premiere. Star is ratS (spell backwards)

lmao star is … ok wow no comment lmao!

groundcontrol @ 12/10/2008 at 3:49 am

LOL @ 12/10/2008 at 2:55 am

##########

Post your defamatory stories elsewhere.

You have not heard any such thing. All you are doing is repeating BS that that idiot Ted prints in a way to deliberately make people believe he’s talking about Jolie. It’s not about Jolie and everyone in the industry is well aware it’s not and what Ted is up to.

Someone is going to get sued one day. And big time. Only a gullible idiot would believe these stories apply to Jolie. There is nothing – zero – about her that would lead anyone to believe these.

Again, LOL, your ignorance is astounding.

And, Jared, why in hell are you reprinting such crap from one of the worst tabloids around? Really? I defend your right to do what you want with your site but how is this necessary with all the other threads you have on Jolie? It’s insulting to Jolie and to your readers.

If this were to be true what is wrong with this woman!! She has enough kids as it is!

No way star is utter bull and lies,as if they even know a sniff of there lifes,rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What a lot of c***! I don´t trust anything this rag writes. It´s not known for its credibility so I have big doubts. Angie and Brad have their hands full with those children they have and when Angie gets pregant the next time she´s keeping it a big secret for as long as she can and her rep will confirm it sooner or later. But for now this story is NOT true.

Jen the Hag @ 12/10/2008 at 4:34 am

Rm @ 12/10/2008 at 3:55 am If this were to be true what is wrong with this woman!! She has enough kids as
——–
See jenhags really believe all tabloids ****

Jen the Hag @ 12/10/2008 at 4:39 am

LOL @ 12/10/2008 at 2:55 am

oh like every blind item written were all about Brad & Angeline?? maybe it’s MANISTON or MEYER you just like to believe every crap written by GAY TED C are all about B&A … puleasse use your brain for once.

People (fans, haters etc)…you know this is not true…but Star magazine desperately wanted to put just anything about Angie & Brad on their cover. Their names sell, period.
Regardless if the story is true or made-up, Star just doesn’t care. All they care about is MONEY or PROFIT. JustJared even was lured to post this thread here with exclamation point at that (twins!).
How pathetic can some people really be. Just all about money.

JJ, you should know better than to post this on here. It’s such an obvious lie! Star magazine is trash.

21 CLINIQUA @ 12/10/2008 at 3:33 am

Wow, I bet the yam farmers are really happy about this article. LOL
——-
:lol: You can say that again!

nina bella @ 12/10/2008 at 5:10 am

bull$hit

Ashley Banks @ 12/10/2008 at 5:17 am

is star so desperate for money they have to cover nearly 95% of the front page on brad and angie? the gossip world is sooooooooooo dry so the jolie-pitts are the safest bet for rags as even the haters love brangie!

Liar,Liar,Liar……….Trying sell your sh&t magazine again!

God Bless The Jolie-Pitts….They put up with alot of bull.

They must be really bored….

Hahahahahah….
I think they will have another set of twins but this sounds a bit too soon and risky for her health…. tabloids news!??? We will have to wait and see.
The rapidly growing Jolie-Pitt family….

oh pleassee.. stop making babies…!!!

Star magazine isn’t credible. She hasn’t taken fertility treatments and doubt she ever will, she doesn’t have a problem conceiving. I love Brad and Angelina, they won’t take on more than they can handle. This couple has been very blessed.

I sure hope it isn´t true. How would any of those kids get the attention an individual child deserves with 8 other silbling around?
But I think Angeline Jolie is crazy enough to do something like this. I always thought it was kind of like a publicity stunt to have that many children as Hollywoordstars. But now I’m sure about it!
I mean, what mother would not want to give her full attention to newborn twins? But Angelina is already focussing on new kids!
I’m just concerned for the kids.. I don’t believe that with both your parents being big Hollywood’s stars, AND having 8 siblings a child would get enough attention.
And if it is true, I think Angelina has some mental problems…

For goodness’ sake, don’t make your children into Not-enoughers for attention. In such big families, the children usually turn out to be more balanced than those who thought they did not get enough attention from their parents.
Everything will be fine with the J-Ps, don’t believe those tabloids until you see Angie with a big bump. Hahaha!

There’s several couples in Hollywood who already have 8 and 11 children. Apparently Brad and Angelina are quite capable of caring for six, why not more? I think it’s great that they both are such nurturing and loving parents. Who says they can’t give each child the attention they deserve?
Angelina and Brad are very devoted hands on parents, there’s no lack of love or attention for each child.

People who believe this story grow a brain. Nevermind that Angelina just gave birth but she’s filming an action movie, Salt, in February. Obviously she wouldn’t try to get pregnant leading up to filming, Especially an action one where she will probably be doing stunts.

Most stupid thing goes to this…

Star makes up a bunch of crap.

christyjolie @ 12/10/2008 at 6:27 am

Bull Crap!

what time is it @ 12/10/2008 at 6:27 am

s, oh yeah because Angelina is having these kids all on her own. If that were the case she wouldn’t even be with saggysmellybuttfatPittface in the first damn place. Early an article was posted where Brad said he would be happy with more kids. where is you outrage or is that just for Angie?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/10/2008 at 6:41 am

clown freak show family.

This is the most outrageous lie!!! Considering that the real secret is that the last set of twins she carried almost killed Angelina, I seriously doubt whether she is trying to conceive with Viv and Knox being only five months old.

Angie developed heart problems and had to be put on bed rest in France, then, after delivery she still had to be on bed rest for some time. Even now, she is frail and not yet recovered. Angelina’s biggest problem is staying healthy and taking it easy, and gaining some weight. Healthy weight.

Do people think that announcement she made about being a full time mother and dropping out of acting was something frivolous that she pulled out of thin air? She’s been told to cut back on everything. She can’t travel as much for the UN, she can’t do acting roles that are too demanding like M&M Smith, Wanted and the old TombRaider stuff, and she needs more help with the kids. Thank God she has someone who is responsible and caring like Brad.

Oh, so the brangelina trolls don’t want to believe that their saint is truly a nutcase this time??

I don’t believe anything Star prints, but one of these days you people will realize she’s not very stable upstairs. Her issues from adolescence are still there and she needs some help.

I HATE THEIR OBSESSION OF HAVING A LOT OF CHILDREN…….Poor kids of theirs for being abondon. I prefer 2 children but getting more love and attention then 100 kids but i dont know what they are doing…..

Pregnant and getting married. This tab must be having money trouble

But what I love is a crazy like cuplizz who does not have a sh*t meter. How sad.

JJ I am surprised you put this lie as a thread. If this doesn’t wake up the people who buy these lying rags. Brad and Angie are not pregnant and not having twin. Thw woman had a C setion not 5 months ago. PLEASE!!! Stop the lies…..

LOL . . .why do people believe such crap like this. They must be really desperate for stories to write about.

I love how all of the Brangelina fans resort to throwing Aniston’s name in EVERY Jolie-Pitt post. HILARIOUS! TAke your own advice and move on…………………You think Angelina cares? No. Then then do you?

what time is it @ 12/10/2008 at 7:34 am

Maybe one of these days you will realize that Brad is the nutcase, maria. What would posses him to put butt fat in his face? no sane man would use butt fat or botox the way brad pitt does.

bdj post your news in here too please. too many haters in the other thread.

nikomilinko @ 12/10/2008 at 7:43 am

ja,ja,ja i don´t believe twins story. i believe they are trying hard in the bed…….

I Do not know where to start.

Look at the cover. Not only pregnant again but pregnant with twins AND planning a wedding.

Presumably next week’s story is that they’ll actually be getting married WHILE Angie is giving birth? At an airfield where Knox and Viv will be taking their first flying lesson?

**********Welcome to——www.Mixedloving.com——the first, largest and most-trusted interracial dating site in the world.
This is the best place for looking for interracial dating relationship or marriage. We bring together interracial-dating minded singles from all races, ethnicities and cultures, whether they are in your own neighborhood or around the world.

if this is true @ 12/10/2008 at 8:01 am

wow, if this true so much for her not wanting biological children, what a hypocritical *****..

oh my!!! This is such a lie!!!! She just had a baby!!!! completely fabricated.

This is a very far-fetched story. I don’t believe it. She has only just had twins. I think they’ll adopt before she get’s pregnant again.

Why do you people bring up Jennifer EVERY TIME! As far as I can tell Jennifer has a pretty good life. She certainly seems happier then A LOT of people who comment here. I suggest getting up from the computer and going outside. Maybe seeing the sunshine will help with that bitterness.

IT´S JUST DISGUSTIN. I THINK ANGELINA DON´T HAVE NOTHING IN HER BRAIN!!! SHE SHOULD GIVE EXAMPLE TO HER FANS, TAKING CARE OF HER CHILDREN AND GIVE LOVE AND ATENTION TO THEM. NOT JUST PUT IN THE WORLD LIKE A DOG AND LET THEM LIVE ANYWAY WITH BABYSITTERS OR ANYONE ELSE. PLEASE TELL HER THAT SHE´S NOT AN ANIMAL THAT LIVES AND PROCRIATE THAN GOD TAKES CARE!!!! POUR SHILOU! SHE HAD LESS ATENTION THEN ZAHARA!!!!!!!!

They alreday have a place to give bith….ahahahahahahah

I hope it´s true…They should have more and more to fill their crap life…ahahahaha

Only idiots would do that…and they say that they care about the World…ohh yee you can see that now…LIAR

PEOPLE WHO CHOSE TO BELIEVE IN LIES ARE PROBABLY LIARS THEMSELV ES !!!!

How pathetic can some people really be. Just all about money.

AJP @ 12/10/2008 at 6:09 am You might not believe this, once you have more than 5, number does not matter anymore if you have the money, it just gets easier as they grow up… I have known families with 8 to 10 children and they were fun! Yes chaotic but real fun!!! The kids learned to look after each other.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ITA
1. It is their choice.
2. It is their time.
3. It is their money.

It is not the number of children you have it is how much they are loved and cared for.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/10/2008 at 8:52 am

…`how do you evenly care for 8 kids.. all under 8?! LMBAO they cant even take all the kids they have now outside ;at the same time. LOL.

Oh yea…The Star is such a reliable source of information. CRAP!!

devilgirl @ 12/10/2008 at 9:02 am

I am so sick of these two. You know, for such “humanitarians” and “environmentalists” they should realize that their twelve homes or however many it is now each have a HUGE carbon footprint. And all the crap food their kids eat (Cheetos? Chips?) adds to landfills! And everywhere they fly, they fly by private jet. Pathetic. They might benefit from Zero Population Growth, too. THey want to make this world so perfect for their litter? Try to stop being such hypocrites first!

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 12/10/2008 at 9:03 am

BRAD’S NEW ROLLING STONE INTERVIEW.

Every day is ‘an adventure’ for Pitt

By Lorena Blas, USA TODAY

Brad Pitt’s priorities have changed, in more ways than one.

“I have this fantasy of my older days, painting or sculpting or making things,” the actor tells Rolling Stone’s next issue, out Friday. “But right now, it’s about getting the work done and getting home to family. I have an adventure every morning getting up.”

Pitt, 44, has six children with partner Angelina Jolie.

His fantasy drama, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, opens Dec. 25. Making the film made Pitt think about his own mortality.

“Angie and I do not fight anymore,” he tells RS. “What occurred to me on this film, and also with the passing of her mother (actress Marcheline Bertrand in 2007), is that there’s going to come a time when I’m not going to get to be with this person anymore. I’m not going to get to be with my children anymore. … And so, if we have a flare-up, it evaporates now.”

He adds, “I don’t want to waste time being angry at someone I love.” And he is defensive about Jolie. When asked about a recent New York Times story critical about her relationship with the press, he responds, “It sounded to me like the story made Angie out to be manipulative in some way. … She is savvy. But one of the things I’m most proud of is that not only did these guys who follow us and make our lives miserable and get in my kids’ faces, not only did they not get the money, but it went to people who really need it.” People and Hello! magazines paid millions to charity for exclusive photos of the Jolie-Pitts after the twins’ births.

“When it came to the birth of our children, a huge bounty was placed on their heads. And people were going to go to incredible lengths to get it.” And so he credits Jolie’s method of handling publicity about the family.

It comes as no surprise, then, that his favorite Jolie film is 2005′s Mr. & Mrs. Smith, in which he co-starred. Why? “Because you know … six kids. Because I fell in love.

If it’s true then they are very selfish.

devilgirl @ 12/10/2008 at 9:10 am

Total liars:

“French superstar? Hardly. Marcheline Bertrand was born in Chicago on May 9, 1950. Her birth name? Marcia Lynne. Tres Gallic, indeed.

Although the mother of the Hottest Woman in the World is often rumored to be a French actress, Marcia Lynne Bertrand was born a typical American girl, to working-class French-Canadian parents. After studying acting at New York’s Lee Strasberg Institute, she changed her name to the more exotic Marcheline …”

AJ learned to lie at the foot of the master. Add to that her hypocrisy of not sleeping with a married man, b’c she said she learned so much from the hurt her father caused her mother by doing it. Hahahah! What a lying *****.

The hyprocrite doesn’t fall far from the tree.

what time is it @ 12/10/2008 at 9:13 am

wha? Angelina always said her mother wasn’t french… she said she was born in chi town. FOol. Look at what brad said devilgril and take it too female first, please. rotflmao!

everyday she is getting more oil in her face and brad is getting more old and less sexy
KEEP THE BABIES COMING!

you’re all disgusted with Star; I’m more disgusted with Just Jared. He puts it up there with his own headline (Angelina Jolie: Twins Again!) just to try to give this retarded story more credibility.

Ok…Angie’s mother is dead, so I think the negativity should stop right now! How dare anyone who will now talk crap about a woman who is no longer alive, and her child who is still grieving for her!

Secondly, this crap is coming from none other than STAR Magazine, so JARED why is this a new thread? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Anyone with half a brain darn sure know that Brad and Angie do NOT have ANY problems conceiving. I guess Star is going broke, next we will hear that they have filed for bankruptcy( I HOPE)!

Thirdly, are they the FIRST couple to want a lot of children, and what is it to you if they do??? They darn sure don’t need your help folks. Looks like they have this unselfishness about the, it takes people with a very big heart and lots of love to want a lot of children. They have the help and resources so why not fill up their mansion with lots of little beautiful multicultural children? I know people with like 10 and all the children are healthy and happy!

This is just a bogus story and shame on Jared for taking it from STAR to increase hits.
People need to let Angie and Brad be, if she is pregnant well good for them if she is not good for them too. I am sure she will do what is best for her family and her health.

Those of you who do not agree can simply well…FCUK OFF!

#75 very interesting. Very sad though, why lie about who you are and were you come from.

oh and one more point….
FCUKING YAMS!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS BULL!!!!

LOL! I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING!

JARED! WTF ARE U THINKING!

Passing Through @ 12/10/2008 at 9:42 am

RUH-ROH! It’s the dreaded tabloid mag thread! Jared…you bad boy, you! The mongrel horde is going to chew your ass alive!

On that note…

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! The Star is a riot. They’ve take the OuttaTouch baby story…combined it with US Lies Weakly’s fertility bull…and came up with “twins as a result of fertility treatments”…which…come to think of it…was the entire point of the US story. So basically…Star steals from US…again. Oh well…one lie begats another and another and another….

dianad1968 @ 12/10/2008 at 9:43 am

Why in heavens name did Jared post this story? He has to know this will only bring out the crazies. I know hits are important to the bottom line, but the JPs fans have been very loyal to this site, the most he can do is show some appreciation to them. Leave this to the Perez Hiltons of the blogosphere, and I dont even think he will post this ridiculous story.

Its your site Jared, and you can certainly do as you please, I am just very disappointed.

Passing Through @ 12/10/2008 at 9:45 am

Oh man…I should have read that cover a bit closer – FERTILITY TWINS AND A WEDDING!

I can’t believe the Star is shooting their entire wad with one story. Oh well…it’s not like they ever get tired of making these two claims, so might as wll start of the new year with a 2-for-1 sale…

Why are you so upset with Jared he is just doing his job.? He does the same thing with other celebs.

devilgirl,

You are the devil indeed. Why insult the dead? Where I came from this is lowest of low and you would be shunned by every one, dying an spitted-on outcast. For once I wish society reverts to the old days so you get spitted on.

voe @ 12/10/2008 at 9:51 am
==================================
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! I mean really the woman has passed, her daughter still grieves for her, I am sure the birth of her children was very hard because of that and you have these insensitive, brainless, careless and thoughtless morons that speak ill of her. Shame on them!

Passing Through @ 12/10/2008 at 9:56 am

OT –

Oh man…Tom Cruise is pimping himself hardcore trying to sell that
dud of a Hitler flick. This week he’s the Peeps cover boy, “The Truth About My Family”. Well…there’s real people truth, celebrity truth…and Tiny Tom Scientoloapproved Truth…3 completely different things. With as many new movies as there will be over the X-mas weekend I’d be very surprised if Hitler, er, Tiny Tom takes in more than $10MIL the entire 4-day weekend…

It comes as no surprise, then, that his favorite Jolie film is 2005’s Mr. & Mrs. Smith, in which he co-starred. Why? “Because you know … six kids. Because I fell in love.“
=============================================

LOVE IT! TO THOSE WHO DOUBT BRAD’S LOVE OF ANGIE….READ IT AND WEEP!!!

alexanderina @ 12/10/2008 at 10:05 am

ROTFLMFAO. Star magazine is full of sh*t and anybody who believe this rag is full of sh*t as well.

alexanderina @ 12/10/2008 at 10:11 am

# 73 Mr and Mrs Smith @ 12/10/2008 at 9:03 am

BRAD’S NEW ROLLING STONE INTERVIEW.

Every day is ‘an adventure’ for Pitt

By Lorena Blas, USA TODAY

Brad Pitt’s priorities have changed, in more ways than one.

Pitt, 44, has six children with partner Angelina Jolie.

===============================================
awwwwwwww I love this interview, especially the part where he fell in love with Angie. Love it. Thanks for posting

wth?!
are these two crazy???

I mean first it was cute and everything, but now it’s just hideous!!!

Without actually quotations from them, i won’t believe it .

I’ve had it with ******* twins, folks!!

Those trashy tabloids have nothing better to do than have fantasies about what is going on with Angelina’s uterus. Disgusting!

Why is any credit given to Star? Such crap.

Thanks for the Rolling Stone preview, Alexandrina. Brad Pitt is right. It’s not about selling out the babies but taking the money from the greedy to share it with the ones who need it:

“He adds, ‘I don’t want to waste time being angry at someone I love’. And he is defensive about Jolie. When asked about a recent New York Times story critical about her relationship with the press, he responds, ‘It sounded to me like the story made Angie out to be manipulative in some way. … She is savvy. But one of the things I’m most proud of is that not only did these guys who follow us and make our lives miserable and get in my kids’ faces, not only did they not get the money, but it went to people who really need it’. People and Hello! magazines paid millions to charity for exclusive photos of the Jolie-Pitts after the twins’ births”.

They don’t take a break, do they?

CRAP. NEVER BELIEVE IN THIS STUPID MAGAZINE.

STAR MAGAZINE SUUUUUUUUCKS!

uncool fan #80 @ 12/10/2008 at 11:26 am

They are not having twins.Just a way to make money and conversation.I do beleve later on their will be another Baby.
I just love the Magazine where Brad Quotes He Fell in love
with Jolie when making Mr.& Mrs. Smith.We all saw their love
in the Movie.I am so happy Brad and Angie found true Love.
I am happy for Angie, she has a good man,and good
in-laws.This Family is Stronge.Now X can stay with Mayer
These Two, X and Mayer are No Concerns of The Jolie-Pitts.
In other words,The Louse,The Great Manipulator and the Toid Boy
and Huvane have just been thrown under the Tracks….Plus Angelina
never said her Mother was French.

Actually, yams contain a hormone that makes women drop an extra egg. In West Africa, where yams are such a staple of the diet that in many dialects the word “yam” means “to eat”, they have the highest rates of twin births in the world. The hormone from yams is used to process the fertility drug Clomid.

My wife was eating yams several times a day for months before she conceived and we had twins.

please God say it isn’t true! For sanity’s sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what these people will do to sell magazines is beyond me.

STAR is FULL OF CRAP.
Thank God I don’t read their magazine.

well, Star can’t exactly boast about it’s credibility, or reliability, not can it?

eeewwwwwwwwww @ 12/10/2008 at 3:09 pm

Just when you think they can’t get any grosser..

RICHARD.p @ 12/10/2008 at 3:13 pm

Angie next year new movie Salt begin february

LIAR LIAR LIAR

You guys sure do act like you know a lot about this couple! Were you there when they conceived their last twins? And, how exactly do you know that they “wouldn’t do such a thing” when it comes to having another baby (or babies) so close together? Since you all seem to be close, personal friends of the Jolie-Pitts, I figure you’d know all the answers.

WTF? Can’t they f*** off already? Complete, utter BS

Where are the pics visiting the doctors and I vaguely recall Star claiming X was eating yams to get preganant back in July or August. Where are the twins she was going to be pregnant with a few weeks ago. Oh IT claimes Angie is already 3+ months pregnant and adopting a baby this Xmas in Africa so I guess that’s 10 kids.

omg would someone rip out this womans uterus.

The way I heard it, Brad is super jealous of Jon and Kate and has demanded that Angie go on a fertility regimen that includes intrauterine insemination. He has been quoted as saying, “Yes I want a soccer team; but every soccer team must have their reserve players.” Angie is said to be concerned, “Pregnancy is one thing, but I draw the line at my feet being perpetually without footwear!”

move the crowd like moses @ 12/10/2008 at 4:11 pm

these magazines have been saying she’s pregnant or trying to since like a month of the birth of her times
u have 2 be stupid 2 believe every pointless story they write

What a bunch of puerile and gullible pimples here. Anyone who to takes this, “article” for more than a joke really should get a life. LOL. Good for a laugh and nothing more.

tabloids will keep yelling pregnant every month up until she really becomes, and then they will say : “We knew it!!!!!”

Neil (a Canadian) @ 12/10/2008 at 4:51 pm

devilgirl @ 12/10/2008 at 9:10 am

“…Marcia Lynne Bertrand was born a typical American girl, to working-class French-Canadian parents…”

You are as ignorant as your source article is. I know it is difficult for both you and your “source” but the accent on the FRENCH NAME, Bertrand is on the vowels and not the consonants. And of course when you include that with your “source” saying, FRENCH-Canadian parents, then I guess you have to say Angie’s mom is ONLY guilty of changing her French name to a different French name. OMG! An actor adopting a stage name! Tres bizarre!
And by the way up until the second world war only those from the mostly French province of Quebec called themselves Canadians. The rest of the country called themselves British subjects. The culture isn’t France but it is French and it is old.

Mohegan and Pequot @ 12/10/2008 at 5:48 pm

Angelina never said her Mother was from France.
This Crap and Everything else made up by Tabloids,
Let Angelina’s Mother Rest in Peace.Leave this deceased
Lady alone.If you have any Respect.

So Jared has all the RS interview but chooses to post Star rag mag. Gotta love it! Gotta get the $s

I doubt this time the story be real… it is to early to have twins, but I wish them lots of happiness

brandi Cryer @ 12/10/2008 at 7:52 pm

i can’t believe people still read star. i hate trash mags like this. and jj for reposting it.

I don’t believe it….
I would be thrilled if it was true though

*Groan* Jared, was this thread necessary? It’s absolutely ridiculous to base a thread on a bullshit rumor from Star magazine.

Reading through the posts. I can’t believe the trolls are actually buying this bullshit. It’s like I said, they aren’t very bright.

“I get defensive. (They’re) talking about not only the woman I love, but one of the people on this planet who I have the greatest respect for. I think she’s as honorable as anyone I’ve ever met.”

Brqd Pitt

OH, AHHHHH, it’s endless. Humor me!!!

Eddie Jones @ 12/10/2008 at 11:34 pm

it’s a little weird that this hollywood girl keeps having kids, isn’t she one of those people that think “we all have too much and consume too much”

I smell some hypocracy.

$$$$$$$$$$$$ @ 12/10/2008 at 11:46 pm

Don’t worry Angie, you can always go back to sucking your brother’s face when Brad’s done with you.

Oh, do you let your kids play with Billy Bob Thorton’s blood? That must be soooooooo much fun, or do you suck Brad’s blood now?
Oh, don’t answer, it’s obvious by seeing Brad’s late pics, poor poor hasbeen.

groundcontrol @ 12/11/2008 at 1:55 am

$$$$$$$$$$$$ @ 12/10/2008 at 11:46 pm

#################

Gee, I wonder who this is? LOL!

Sweetie, fly back to FF on your broom and conjure up more whacky lies about the Jolie Pitts.

oh, so they’re having twins again AND adopting two more ?!

be more pathetic, please

Just Jared Fan @ 12/11/2008 at 6:15 am

Ohcome on Jared you are losing JP Fans due to this crap. You know as well as the fans who have been here for almost 4 yrs that Star mag is BS so even if they were tell tell one iota of truth JJ Fans yes the people who come here regularly wouldn’t buy or read this crap
So why put it here. I am pisssed at myself for repling to the rubbish.

Can someone i mean a regular tell me where you ALL will be posting ontill another thread comes up? TIA

Just Jared is taking Angie’s example of charity and giving the poor haters a place to wank-off. LOL They know they would be ripped to pieces on a REGULAR thread.

It’s too bad he wasn’t so loyal to or honorable about his lawfully wedded WIFE while he was running around with this ‘ho and boinking her. What a sanctimonious wanker. Yes, you can see Angelina pulling his strings from here. She’s spent so much time and effort glorifying herself, but even the NYTimes sees her for the pig she is.

OMG! this couple is really HOT! now i know why the old lady Aniston can’t let go she is so jelous

It’s too early to have twins again, so I don’t think this time is true.. but anyway… they will have some more children sooner or later, and I suppport them! live the family!

Isnt Star the tab that claimed she had a tummy tuck. why have a tuck if youre getting pregnant again so soon

I don’t believe this rag-mag at all.

nO WAY SUCH LIES.

BUT WHENEVER THEY HAVE THEIR NEXT BABY- CONGRATS TO THEM! ALL THEIR KIDS ARE SOOO LUCKY TO HAVE THEM AS THEIR PARENTS.

Tigress-fan @ 12/12/2008 at 9:18 pm

Hey Jared, how much is Candace Trunzo paying you to sling her swill??? We’ll double it!!!

royalty brad and angie @ 12/13/2008 at 12:16 am

This says it all. All Jennifer ever do is go tanning in the beach. She has a very self-centered and lame life. I’m baffled by people who idolized this selfish bimbo. We should idolize people who does good in our society,a good model for our children. Not a bimbo who does nothing good but be narcissistic,self-centered,and whine about her life.

neer @ 11/22/2008 at 2:33 am
I want to share the following quotes (of various personalities) to the people who are cynical about Angie’s motive in doing her share in helping others:
“What she has done transcends her physical beauty and really reminds us that it’s what is in the heart, and I really want to commend her for what she’s done in such a serious and thoughtful way.” (Hillary Clinton)
“I don’t know Angelina Jolie, but I admire her work.” (Barack Obama)
“Celebrities are doing the work that journalists are not. We can’t afford to be cynical about that….Can you really strike out against Angie and Bono?…Sure, there’s an opinion backlash. People think they are doing it for some sort of ego trip. But the people who are expressing that opinion? What are they doing?” (Marianne Pearl)
“Angie roughs it. She lives with us in the forest and eats the crickets and the cockroaches the locals eat without thinking twice about it. Whenever I read in magazines about her ‘glorious house in Cambodia,’ I think, What? It’s a shack. I don’t think people believe she has the ability to abandon everything in the West and transpose herself to a situation with malaria and dengue fever and the most extreme poverty. I read about her ‘Hollywood life.’ Well, you can’t live a Hollywood life in this part of Cambodia.” (Stephen Bognar)
“Their participation has been absolutely essential to the mainstreaming of these global issues into American life, which is why I find so ridiculous the cynicism, the pundits who disdain this. They misunderstand how our society works, and they misjudge these people, their leadership. No good deed goes unpunished, and it’s certainly true of this activity. Angelina goes at it with utter honesty, hard work and a deep feeling for the common faith of humanity. There’s no doubt about that or about her love for her children. And yet the amount of chattering that goes on about it is endless and preposterous, in my view” (Jeffrey Sachs)
“OK.Now, your daughter, Angelina Jolie. You know, we checked her out. I don’t know whether you know this or not. Big investigation on her. And we found out she walks the walk, that she gives all the money, millions of dollars and this and that. (Bill O’Reilly talking to Jon Voight)
“What I don’t understand is the media’s criticism (of Jolie’s) involvement in humanitarian aide and why they question her motives and sincerity..It’s like, Who cares? She’s doing a good job and putting so much of her time and money in the causes.” (Tea Leoni)
“These people don’t need additional focus or respect. I’m not that cynical at all. Angelina has given not only her time, but her money to assist people who need it most….In the past, entertainers have usually led selfish and egotistical lives so I like it when I see people like Angelina trying so hard. I think she has raised some awareness and that she has an extremely good heart.” (Mia Farrow)
“Her going to Haiti really helped my foundation. It was in a time where she was still pregnant. Haiti being the most dangerous place in the world, for Angelina Jolie to land there—while pregnant—that’s gangster. We respect that to the T.“ (Wyclef Jean)
“I like them (Angelina & Brad) very much…They’re bright, interested in what’s going on, open to everything, ready to grab everything they can out of life. They’re not wasting a lot of time being movie stars. They’re taking advantage of it to see, listen and learn. “(Leslie Caron)
“I want to congratulate Angelina because it’s been a very long time since I’ve been in this business and I’ve never met a person who has such a good balance between family life, humanitarian efforts, ..and all the extraordinary work that she does in addition to this.” (Dustin Hoffman)
“I think her humanitarian position has just changed the way actresses and people in the industry think about what they can actually do … to help the world,” (Marc Bauer)
“Angelina Jolie…just seeing an actress who has been through it all and who doesn’t care what other people say about her — someone who has forged her own path.” (Olivia Wilde)

They are nuts in the head to begin with. They need more kids like they need a hole in their head. What happened to getting married and then have all these kids. They are idiots. Disgusting people white trash. She is a psycho ***** who frech kisses her brother probably it is his kids not brads.

Absolutely ridiculous, that magazine. Why’d ya do it, JJ? Why’d you reproduce this pile of ick??? :o)

bambamswife @ 12/15/2008 at 3:13 pm

I sure hope they are not going to put any more of them on this earth.

Its true. Want to bet?

Great for them.

I don’t believe this. AJ has no problem concieving and does not need fertility pills. She is probably trying to prevent conception because she just had a CS.

lololol…I’m sure that Brangeludricrous will swear on a stack of Bibles that they didn’t take any drugs….they’re just such superior humans that they are able to will the number and gender of each pregnancy.

Just like Angelina lost all that weight in two hours NATURALLY.

These people are so stupid that if they had brains they would try to sale the pictures of them to a magazine for money.

In thirty years, no one will remember who these people are. Brad will be doing AARP commercials and Angelina will have stretch marks just like every other woman who has had ten children. And, hey, if they’re still together in ten years from now, I’ll give each and everyone of you 100 bucks to go buy a butt load of celebrity magazines showing the newest hot couple that we should all wish we were like.

I mean don’t all of you try to stay pregnant so your boyfriend won’t leave you like he did his equally beautiful wife?

Just Jared – why on earth do you print this dribble? It makes you look like a prize twat. I thought you had a reputation to uphold. Obviously not.

I mean, who in their right mind would trust Star magazine? The only thing it is useful for is wiping up doggie piddle and lining the bottom of bird cages.

It’s funny actually. BP makes one throwaway comment about how they would consider marriage if the kids wanted it….and that was it. There is no real story there, it was just a comment during an interview.

Then magazines around the world picked up the “story” and elaborated it into something its not (Australian WHO magazine managed a four page spread on one throwaway line!)

Star magazine obviously took it one step further. What a load of crap and even worse there are people out there who actually believe this crap and would trust such a source.

Les absents ont toujours tort de revenir

this is stupid…i don’t see y they just dont leave angie/brad alone?
they have enugh to deal with

I started to believe it, but then i thought of the fact that Star is not to be trusted. It’s almost another National Enquirer.