Angelina Jolie: Twins Again!

Angelina Jolie: Twins Again!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are adding another set of twins to their family, reports Star. (AJ/BP had twins Vivienne and Knox nearly five months ago.)

Angelina is reportedly taking prenatal vitamins, visiting her ob-gyn, undergoing secret fertility treatments and will be adding babies seven and eight to the Jolie-Pitt clan.

Angie‘s doctors told her that she has a strong chance of conceiving twins if she does it within two years after having her first pair,” a friend reveals. “She’s been seeing a fertility doctor regularly. She and Brad are monitoring when she’s fertile. And they’re trying really hard in the bedroom!”

And Angie‘s conception secrets are supposedly yams! “A friend told her that yams and orange juice will increase her chances [of getting pregnant with twins],” says the pal.

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All
what time is it @ 12/10/2008 at 9:13 am

wha? Angelina always said her mother wasn’t french… she said she was born in chi town. FOol. Look at what brad said devilgril and take it too female first, please. rotflmao!

everyday she is getting more oil in her face and brad is getting more old and less sexy
KEEP THE BABIES COMING!

you’re all disgusted with Star; I’m more disgusted with Just Jared. He puts it up there with his own headline (Angelina Jolie: Twins Again!) just to try to give this retarded story more credibility.

Ok…Angie’s mother is dead, so I think the negativity should stop right now! How dare anyone who will now talk crap about a woman who is no longer alive, and her child who is still grieving for her!

Secondly, this crap is coming from none other than STAR Magazine, so JARED why is this a new thread? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Anyone with half a brain darn sure know that Brad and Angie do NOT have ANY problems conceiving. I guess Star is going broke, next we will hear that they have filed for bankruptcy( I HOPE)!

Thirdly, are they the FIRST couple to want a lot of children, and what is it to you if they do??? They darn sure don’t need your help folks. Looks like they have this unselfishness about the, it takes people with a very big heart and lots of love to want a lot of children. They have the help and resources so why not fill up their mansion with lots of little beautiful multicultural children? I know people with like 10 and all the children are healthy and happy!

This is just a bogus story and shame on Jared for taking it from STAR to increase hits.
People need to let Angie and Brad be, if she is pregnant well good for them if she is not good for them too. I am sure she will do what is best for her family and her health.

Those of you who do not agree can simply well…FCUK OFF!

#75 very interesting. Very sad though, why lie about who you are and were you come from.

oh and one more point….
FCUKING YAMS!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS BULL!!!!

LOL! I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING!

JARED! WTF ARE U THINKING!

Passing Through @ 12/10/2008 at 9:42 am

RUH-ROH! It’s the dreaded tabloid mag thread! Jared…you bad boy, you! The mongrel horde is going to chew your ass alive!

On that note…

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! The Star is a riot. They’ve take the OuttaTouch baby story…combined it with US Lies Weakly’s fertility bull…and came up with “twins as a result of fertility treatments”…which…come to think of it…was the entire point of the US story. So basically…Star steals from US…again. Oh well…one lie begats another and another and another….

dianad1968 @ 12/10/2008 at 9:43 am

Why in heavens name did Jared post this story? He has to know this will only bring out the crazies. I know hits are important to the bottom line, but the JPs fans have been very loyal to this site, the most he can do is show some appreciation to them. Leave this to the Perez Hiltons of the blogosphere, and I dont even think he will post this ridiculous story.

Its your site Jared, and you can certainly do as you please, I am just very disappointed.

Passing Through @ 12/10/2008 at 9:45 am

Oh man…I should have read that cover a bit closer – FERTILITY TWINS AND A WEDDING!

I can’t believe the Star is shooting their entire wad with one story. Oh well…it’s not like they ever get tired of making these two claims, so might as wll start of the new year with a 2-for-1 sale…

Why are you so upset with Jared he is just doing his job.? He does the same thing with other celebs.

devilgirl,

You are the devil indeed. Why insult the dead? Where I came from this is lowest of low and you would be shunned by every one, dying an spitted-on outcast. For once I wish society reverts to the old days so you get spitted on.

voe @ 12/10/2008 at 9:51 am
==================================
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! I mean really the woman has passed, her daughter still grieves for her, I am sure the birth of her children was very hard because of that and you have these insensitive, brainless, careless and thoughtless morons that speak ill of her. Shame on them!

Passing Through @ 12/10/2008 at 9:56 am

OT –

Oh man…Tom Cruise is pimping himself hardcore trying to sell that
dud of a Hitler flick. This week he’s the Peeps cover boy, “The Truth About My Family”. Well…there’s real people truth, celebrity truth…and Tiny Tom Scientoloapproved Truth…3 completely different things. With as many new movies as there will be over the X-mas weekend I’d be very surprised if Hitler, er, Tiny Tom takes in more than $10MIL the entire 4-day weekend…

It comes as no surprise, then, that his favorite Jolie film is 2005’s Mr. & Mrs. Smith, in which he co-starred. Why? “Because you know … six kids. Because I fell in love.“
=============================================

LOVE IT! TO THOSE WHO DOUBT BRAD’S LOVE OF ANGIE….READ IT AND WEEP!!!

alexanderina @ 12/10/2008 at 10:05 am

ROTFLMFAO. Star magazine is full of sh*t and anybody who believe this rag is full of sh*t as well.

alexanderina @ 12/10/2008 at 10:11 am

# 73 Mr and Mrs Smith @ 12/10/2008 at 9:03 am

BRAD’S NEW ROLLING STONE INTERVIEW.

Every day is ‘an adventure’ for Pitt

By Lorena Blas, USA TODAY

Brad Pitt’s priorities have changed, in more ways than one.

“I have this fantasy of my older days, painting or sculpting or making things,” the actor tells Rolling Stone’s next issue, out Friday. “But right now, it’s about getting the work done and getting home to family. I have an adventure every morning getting up.”

Pitt, 44, has six children with partner Angelina Jolie.

His fantasy drama, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, opens Dec. 25. Making the film made Pitt think about his own mortality.

“Angie and I do not fight anymore,” he tells RS. “What occurred to me on this film, and also with the passing of her mother (actress Marcheline Bertrand in 2007), is that there’s going to come a time when I’m not going to get to be with this person anymore. I’m not going to get to be with my children anymore. … And so, if we have a flare-up, it evaporates now.”

He adds, “I don’t want to waste time being angry at someone I love.” And he is defensive about Jolie. When asked about a recent New York Times story critical about her relationship with the press, he responds, “It sounded to me like the story made Angie out to be manipulative in some way. … She is savvy. But one of the things I’m most proud of is that not only did these guys who follow us and make our lives miserable and get in my kids’ faces, not only did they not get the money, but it went to people who really need it.” People and Hello! magazines paid millions to charity for exclusive photos of the Jolie-Pitts after the twins’ births.

“When it came to the birth of our children, a huge bounty was placed on their heads. And people were going to go to incredible lengths to get it.” And so he credits Jolie’s method of handling publicity about the family.

===============================================
awwwwwwww I love this interview, especially the part where he fell in love with Angie. Love it. Thanks for posting

wth?!
are these two crazy???

I mean first it was cute and everything, but now it’s just hideous!!!

Without actually quotations from them, i won’t believe it .

I’ve had it with ******* twins, folks!!

Those trashy tabloids have nothing better to do than have fantasies about what is going on with Angelina’s uterus. Disgusting!

Why is any credit given to Star? Such crap.

Thanks for the Rolling Stone preview, Alexandrina. Brad Pitt is right. It’s not about selling out the babies but taking the money from the greedy to share it with the ones who need it:

“He adds, ‘I don’t want to waste time being angry at someone I love’. And he is defensive about Jolie. When asked about a recent New York Times story critical about her relationship with the press, he responds, ‘It sounded to me like the story made Angie out to be manipulative in some way. … She is savvy. But one of the things I’m most proud of is that not only did these guys who follow us and make our lives miserable and get in my kids’ faces, not only did they not get the money, but it went to people who really need it’. People and Hello! magazines paid millions to charity for exclusive photos of the Jolie-Pitts after the twins’ births”.

They don’t take a break, do they?

CRAP. NEVER BELIEVE IN THIS STUPID MAGAZINE.

STAR MAGAZINE SUUUUUUUUCKS!

uncool fan #80 @ 12/10/2008 at 11:26 am

They are not having twins.Just a way to make money and conversation.I do beleve later on their will be another Baby.
I just love the Magazine where Brad Quotes He Fell in love
with Jolie when making Mr.& Mrs. Smith.We all saw their love
in the Movie.I am so happy Brad and Angie found true Love.
I am happy for Angie, she has a good man,and good
in-laws.This Family is Stronge.Now X can stay with Mayer
These Two, X and Mayer are No Concerns of The Jolie-Pitts.
In other words,The Louse,The Great Manipulator and the Toid Boy
and Huvane have just been thrown under the Tracks….Plus Angelina
never said her Mother was French.

Actually, yams contain a hormone that makes women drop an extra egg. In West Africa, where yams are such a staple of the diet that in many dialects the word “yam” means “to eat”, they have the highest rates of twin births in the world. The hormone from yams is used to process the fertility drug Clomid.

My wife was eating yams several times a day for months before she conceived and we had twins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All