Angelina Jolie: Twins Again!

Angelina Jolie: Twins Again!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are adding another set of twins to their family, reports Star. (AJ/BP had twins Vivienne and Knox nearly five months ago.)

Angelina is reportedly taking prenatal vitamins, visiting her ob-gyn, undergoing secret fertility treatments and will be adding babies seven and eight to the Jolie-Pitt clan.

Angie‘s doctors told her that she has a strong chance of conceiving twins if she does it within two years after having her first pair,” a friend reveals. “She’s been seeing a fertility doctor regularly. She and Brad are monitoring when she’s fertile. And they’re trying really hard in the bedroom!”

And Angie‘s conception secrets are supposedly yams! “A friend told her that yams and orange juice will increase her chances [of getting pregnant with twins],” says the pal.

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

please God say it isn’t true! For sanity’s sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what these people will do to sell magazines is beyond me.

STAR is FULL OF CRAP.
Thank God I don’t read their magazine.

well, Star can’t exactly boast about it’s credibility, or reliability, not can it?

eeewwwwwwwwww @ 12/10/2008 at 3:09 pm

Just when you think they can’t get any grosser..

RICHARD.p @ 12/10/2008 at 3:13 pm

Angie next year new movie Salt begin february

LIAR LIAR LIAR

You guys sure do act like you know a lot about this couple! Were you there when they conceived their last twins? And, how exactly do you know that they “wouldn’t do such a thing” when it comes to having another baby (or babies) so close together? Since you all seem to be close, personal friends of the Jolie-Pitts, I figure you’d know all the answers.

WTF? Can’t they f*** off already? Complete, utter BS

Where are the pics visiting the doctors and I vaguely recall Star claiming X was eating yams to get preganant back in July or August. Where are the twins she was going to be pregnant with a few weeks ago. Oh IT claimes Angie is already 3+ months pregnant and adopting a baby this Xmas in Africa so I guess that’s 10 kids.

omg would someone rip out this womans uterus.

The way I heard it, Brad is super jealous of Jon and Kate and has demanded that Angie go on a fertility regimen that includes intrauterine insemination. He has been quoted as saying, “Yes I want a soccer team; but every soccer team must have their reserve players.” Angie is said to be concerned, “Pregnancy is one thing, but I draw the line at my feet being perpetually without footwear!”

move the crowd like moses @ 12/10/2008 at 4:11 pm

these magazines have been saying she’s pregnant or trying to since like a month of the birth of her times
u have 2 be stupid 2 believe every pointless story they write

What a bunch of puerile and gullible pimples here. Anyone who to takes this, “article” for more than a joke really should get a life. LOL. Good for a laugh and nothing more.

tabloids will keep yelling pregnant every month up until she really becomes, and then they will say : “We knew it!!!!!”

Neil (a Canadian) @ 12/10/2008 at 4:51 pm

devilgirl @ 12/10/2008 at 9:10 am

“…Marcia Lynne Bertrand was born a typical American girl, to working-class French-Canadian parents…”

You are as ignorant as your source article is. I know it is difficult for both you and your “source” but the accent on the FRENCH NAME, Bertrand is on the vowels and not the consonants. And of course when you include that with your “source” saying, FRENCH-Canadian parents, then I guess you have to say Angie’s mom is ONLY guilty of changing her French name to a different French name. OMG! An actor adopting a stage name! Tres bizarre!
And by the way up until the second world war only those from the mostly French province of Quebec called themselves Canadians. The rest of the country called themselves British subjects. The culture isn’t France but it is French and it is old.

Mohegan and Pequot @ 12/10/2008 at 5:48 pm

Angelina never said her Mother was from France.
This Crap and Everything else made up by Tabloids,
Let Angelina’s Mother Rest in Peace.Leave this deceased
Lady alone.If you have any Respect.

So Jared has all the RS interview but chooses to post Star rag mag. Gotta love it! Gotta get the $s

I doubt this time the story be real… it is to early to have twins, but I wish them lots of happiness

brandi Cryer @ 12/10/2008 at 7:52 pm

i can’t believe people still read star. i hate trash mags like this. and jj for reposting it.

I don’t believe it….
I would be thrilled if it was true though

*Groan* Jared, was this thread necessary? It’s absolutely ridiculous to base a thread on a bullshit rumor from Star magazine.

Reading through the posts. I can’t believe the trolls are actually buying this bullshit. It’s like I said, they aren’t very bright.

“I get defensive. (They’re) talking about not only the woman I love, but one of the people on this planet who I have the greatest respect for. I think she’s as honorable as anyone I’ve ever met.”

Brqd Pitt

OH, AHHHHH, it’s endless. Humor me!!!

Eddie Jones @ 12/10/2008 at 11:34 pm

it’s a little weird that this hollywood girl keeps having kids, isn’t she one of those people that think “we all have too much and consume too much”

I smell some hypocracy.