Angelina Jolie: Twins Again!

Angelina Jolie: Twins Again!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are adding another set of twins to their family, reports Star. (AJ/BP had twins Vivienne and Knox nearly five months ago.)

Angelina is reportedly taking prenatal vitamins, visiting her ob-gyn, undergoing secret fertility treatments and will be adding babies seven and eight to the Jolie-Pitt clan.

Angie‘s doctors told her that she has a strong chance of conceiving twins if she does it within two years after having her first pair,” a friend reveals. “She’s been seeing a fertility doctor regularly. She and Brad are monitoring when she’s fertile. And they’re trying really hard in the bedroom!”

And Angie‘s conception secrets are supposedly yams! “A friend told her that yams and orange juice will increase her chances [of getting pregnant with twins],” says the pal.

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All
$$$$$$$$$$$$ @ 12/10/2008 at 11:46 pm

Don’t worry Angie, you can always go back to sucking your brother’s face when Brad’s done with you.

Oh, do you let your kids play with Billy Bob Thorton’s blood? That must be soooooooo much fun, or do you suck Brad’s blood now?
Oh, don’t answer, it’s obvious by seeing Brad’s late pics, poor poor hasbeen.

groundcontrol @ 12/11/2008 at 1:55 am

$$$$$$$$$$$$ @ 12/10/2008 at 11:46 pm

#################

Gee, I wonder who this is? LOL!

Sweetie, fly back to FF on your broom and conjure up more whacky lies about the Jolie Pitts.

oh, so they’re having twins again AND adopting two more ?!

be more pathetic, please

Just Jared Fan @ 12/11/2008 at 6:15 am

Ohcome on Jared you are losing JP Fans due to this crap. You know as well as the fans who have been here for almost 4 yrs that Star mag is BS so even if they were tell tell one iota of truth JJ Fans yes the people who come here regularly wouldn’t buy or read this crap
So why put it here. I am pisssed at myself for repling to the rubbish.

Can someone i mean a regular tell me where you ALL will be posting ontill another thread comes up? TIA

Just Jared is taking Angie’s example of charity and giving the poor haters a place to wank-off. LOL They know they would be ripped to pieces on a REGULAR thread.

It’s too bad he wasn’t so loyal to or honorable about his lawfully wedded WIFE while he was running around with this ‘ho and boinking her. What a sanctimonious wanker. Yes, you can see Angelina pulling his strings from here. She’s spent so much time and effort glorifying herself, but even the NYTimes sees her for the pig she is.

OMG! this couple is really HOT! now i know why the old lady Aniston can’t let go she is so jelous

It’s too early to have twins again, so I don’t think this time is true.. but anyway… they will have some more children sooner or later, and I suppport them! live the family!

Isnt Star the tab that claimed she had a tummy tuck. why have a tuck if youre getting pregnant again so soon

I don’t believe this rag-mag at all.

nO WAY SUCH LIES.

BUT WHENEVER THEY HAVE THEIR NEXT BABY- CONGRATS TO THEM! ALL THEIR KIDS ARE SOOO LUCKY TO HAVE THEM AS THEIR PARENTS.

Tigress-fan @ 12/12/2008 at 9:18 pm

Hey Jared, how much is Candace Trunzo paying you to sling her swill??? We’ll double it!!!

royalty brad and angie @ 12/13/2008 at 12:16 am

This says it all. All Jennifer ever do is go tanning in the beach. She has a very self-centered and lame life. I’m baffled by people who idolized this selfish bimbo. We should idolize people who does good in our society,a good model for our children. Not a bimbo who does nothing good but be narcissistic,self-centered,and whine about her life.

neer @ 11/22/2008 at 2:33 am
I want to share the following quotes (of various personalities) to the people who are cynical about Angie’s motive in doing her share in helping others:
“What she has done transcends her physical beauty and really reminds us that it’s what is in the heart, and I really want to commend her for what she’s done in such a serious and thoughtful way.” (Hillary Clinton)
“I don’t know Angelina Jolie, but I admire her work.” (Barack Obama)
“Celebrities are doing the work that journalists are not. We can’t afford to be cynical about that….Can you really strike out against Angie and Bono?…Sure, there’s an opinion backlash. People think they are doing it for some sort of ego trip. But the people who are expressing that opinion? What are they doing?” (Marianne Pearl)
“Angie roughs it. She lives with us in the forest and eats the crickets and the cockroaches the locals eat without thinking twice about it. Whenever I read in magazines about her ‘glorious house in Cambodia,’ I think, What? It’s a shack. I don’t think people believe she has the ability to abandon everything in the West and transpose herself to a situation with malaria and dengue fever and the most extreme poverty. I read about her ‘Hollywood life.’ Well, you can’t live a Hollywood life in this part of Cambodia.” (Stephen Bognar)
“Their participation has been absolutely essential to the mainstreaming of these global issues into American life, which is why I find so ridiculous the cynicism, the pundits who disdain this. They misunderstand how our society works, and they misjudge these people, their leadership. No good deed goes unpunished, and it’s certainly true of this activity. Angelina goes at it with utter honesty, hard work and a deep feeling for the common faith of humanity. There’s no doubt about that or about her love for her children. And yet the amount of chattering that goes on about it is endless and preposterous, in my view” (Jeffrey Sachs)
“OK.Now, your daughter, Angelina Jolie. You know, we checked her out. I don’t know whether you know this or not. Big investigation on her. And we found out she walks the walk, that she gives all the money, millions of dollars and this and that. (Bill O’Reilly talking to Jon Voight)
“What I don’t understand is the media’s criticism (of Jolie’s) involvement in humanitarian aide and why they question her motives and sincerity..It’s like, Who cares? She’s doing a good job and putting so much of her time and money in the causes.” (Tea Leoni)
“These people don’t need additional focus or respect. I’m not that cynical at all. Angelina has given not only her time, but her money to assist people who need it most….In the past, entertainers have usually led selfish and egotistical lives so I like it when I see people like Angelina trying so hard. I think she has raised some awareness and that she has an extremely good heart.” (Mia Farrow)
“Her going to Haiti really helped my foundation. It was in a time where she was still pregnant. Haiti being the most dangerous place in the world, for Angelina Jolie to land there—while pregnant—that’s gangster. We respect that to the T.“ (Wyclef Jean)
“I like them (Angelina & Brad) very much…They’re bright, interested in what’s going on, open to everything, ready to grab everything they can out of life. They’re not wasting a lot of time being movie stars. They’re taking advantage of it to see, listen and learn. “(Leslie Caron)
“I want to congratulate Angelina because it’s been a very long time since I’ve been in this business and I’ve never met a person who has such a good balance between family life, humanitarian efforts, ..and all the extraordinary work that she does in addition to this.” (Dustin Hoffman)
“I think her humanitarian position has just changed the way actresses and people in the industry think about what they can actually do … to help the world,” (Marc Bauer)
“Angelina Jolie…just seeing an actress who has been through it all and who doesn’t care what other people say about her — someone who has forged her own path.” (Olivia Wilde)

They are nuts in the head to begin with. They need more kids like they need a hole in their head. What happened to getting married and then have all these kids. They are idiots. Disgusting people white trash. She is a psycho ***** who frech kisses her brother probably it is his kids not brads.

Absolutely ridiculous, that magazine. Why’d ya do it, JJ? Why’d you reproduce this pile of ick??? :o)

bambamswife @ 12/15/2008 at 3:13 pm

I sure hope they are not going to put any more of them on this earth.

Its true. Want to bet?

Great for them.

I don’t believe this. AJ has no problem concieving and does not need fertility pills. She is probably trying to prevent conception because she just had a CS.

lololol…I’m sure that Brangeludricrous will swear on a stack of Bibles that they didn’t take any drugs….they’re just such superior humans that they are able to will the number and gender of each pregnancy.

Just like Angelina lost all that weight in two hours NATURALLY.

These people are so stupid that if they had brains they would try to sale the pictures of them to a magazine for money.

In thirty years, no one will remember who these people are. Brad will be doing AARP commercials and Angelina will have stretch marks just like every other woman who has had ten children. And, hey, if they’re still together in ten years from now, I’ll give each and everyone of you 100 bucks to go buy a butt load of celebrity magazines showing the newest hot couple that we should all wish we were like.

I mean don’t all of you try to stay pregnant so your boyfriend won’t leave you like he did his equally beautiful wife?

Just Jared – why on earth do you print this dribble? It makes you look like a prize twat. I thought you had a reputation to uphold. Obviously not.

I mean, who in their right mind would trust Star magazine? The only thing it is useful for is wiping up doggie piddle and lining the bottom of bird cages.

It’s funny actually. BP makes one throwaway comment about how they would consider marriage if the kids wanted it….and that was it. There is no real story there, it was just a comment during an interview.

Then magazines around the world picked up the “story” and elaborated it into something its not (Australian WHO magazine managed a four page spread on one throwaway line!)

Star magazine obviously took it one step further. What a load of crap and even worse there are people out there who actually believe this crap and would trust such a source.

Les absents ont toujours tort de revenir

this is stupid…i don’t see y they just dont leave angie/brad alone?
they have enugh to deal with

I started to believe it, but then i thought of the fact that Star is not to be trusted. It’s almost another National Enquirer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All