Desperate Housewives: Season Eight On The Way?

Desperate Housewives: Season Eight On The Way?

The cast and crew on the set of Desperate Housewives” celebrate the series’ 100th episode entitled, “The Best Thing That Could Have Happened”, with cupcakes and a giant sinfully delicious apple tree cake.

Pictured: Dana Delany, Eva Longoria, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross, Nicollette Sheridan, Teri Hatcher, Brenda Strong (narrator) and Marc Cherry (creator and executive producer).

The 100th episode airs on Sunday, January 18 @ 9PM ET/PT on ABC.

TV Guide reports that at this event, Marc expressed his desire to extend DH to a total of nine seasons, versus his previously envisioned seven. (The series is currently in its fifth season.)

WILL YOU WATCH Desperate Housewives for four more seasons — YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures inside of DH’s sweet celebration…

desperate housewives season eight 01

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

OMG !!!! I love Desperate Housewives !!! This is the best TV series EVER !!! Wanna see they celebrate the series’ 1000th episode soon :))

and??????????

WHY???????

i think its a great idea. the more the better! :D

Keep them COMING! Don’t STOP!!!!!!!!!! The ratings don’t LIE!

This site is sucking lately.

Ooh, it looks like they’ll be doing a flashback for the 100th!

And yes, please go up to nine seasons so we can get to 200 episodes! As long as Marc Cherry is still on board, I’m sure it will still be just as juicy!

DH is one of those shows that hasn’t disappointed me yet!

Hell Yeah! I’d watch 14 more seasons! So long as the show can maintain producing great quality episodes I am all for more seasons!

YAYYYYYYYYYYY

yay!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s crap!

My mother is already a housewife for more than fourty-three seasons and she still isn’t desperate, folks!!

sweetpees @ 12/11/2008 at 9:31 am

HELL YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!desperate housewives is the best tv series ever(and GREY’S ANATOMY of course!!)

I hate how they jumped ahead 5 years,I haven’t watched it this season much,the storylines have been really lame lately.

I love DH! I cannot wait for this episode- it’s going to be full of flashbacks, so I hear. :D

of course a YAYYYY for the best TV series ever!

a big YAAAAAAAAY

demi lovato is a cutter @ 12/11/2008 at 4:17 pm

yeah ill probably watch, its a good show
those chicks look weird in real life
**** u eva, stop smoking, altho u do look sexy -.-

I’m glad they didn’t kill off any of the main characters of this show, if so I would have stopped watching dh. I’m glad Nicolette is still on the show, because without her it would be boring!

Yay. I think the writing and acting on this show has been terrific. In the past I didn’t care if I missed an episode, now I watch every week. I also think Eva is doing a great job with her character. She’s really the funniest one on the show right now and deserves recogntion for that.

I love to see them pretending that they EAT…. heheheheh!

MY FAVE SHOW EVER! i will contd to support it for as long as it is shown! how i wish the show can go on forever!

YAYYYY
such an incredible show

Uhu !
I’m gona look every Season!
That’s sure !

I LOVE DH !
and EVA LONGORIA !!

SMauck !
Byeeeeee

How about a current update on Gale Harold after his accident. Is he going to be in the upcoming season?

felicityhuffmanobsessed46 @ 01/02/2009 at 2:21 pm

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
did i mention yay??
I WILL WATCH FOR 20398473209847 MORE SEASONS! :))

Fady mansour @ 01/19/2009 at 6:37 pm

I just watched the 100th episode and lord knows IT WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD! Those girls, and the creative mind that is Marc Cherry blow us away week after week. I am probably the biggest DH fan in the Middle East…and if it were to be extended, I don’t know what I’ll do. SOOOO EXCITED just thinking about it. It’s a great show and it deserves to continue delving deeper into the lives of the people on Wisteria Lane. And then you have those six women we came to know and love. This is an exceptional series. Here’s to another 100 episodes, and more.
PS: Katherine deserved more screen time than this shot at the funeral. It’s been 6 years that she’s part of the clique!
PPS: TERI HATCHER IS DIVINE!

The hot-son of new neighbors @ 01/26/2009 at 12:11 pm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1fanfordh @ 07/22/2009 at 2:55 pm

best one ever
great actors, amazing story
all in all the most entertaining show in america
can’t wait to see more

Happy New Year!Are you working anywhere?I have been a Pool player,wrestling fan and Bowler,for 25 years.Could you send me some photos,of you?When you can,let me know about,Bowling, dancing,swimming or Pool.Send this to Brenda Strong.I work at KFC in Moon Township,near Pittsburgh,PA.What is your favorite color?Keep in touch,when you can.Take care,I hope to see you soon.Have a great day.