Jennifer Aniston Goes Necktie Naked for GQ

Jennifer Aniston Goes Necktie Naked for GQ

Jennifer Aniston poses in nothing but a necktie on the January ’09 cover of GQ. Here are the highlights:

On why she thinks people are still interested in her split with Brad, 4 years after the fact:Jokingly: The funny thing is that people don’t realize we all go away to the Hamptons on the weekends… No. But can you imagine? That’d be hysterical: I’ve got Zahara on my hip, and Knox…”

On her current relationship with Brad: “We don’t not talk. When there’s something to congratulate or celebrate, there’s always an exchange. But there’s no charge on it.”

On her on-again boyfriend John Mayer: “Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I’d heard … you know, uh ‘Your Body’ – that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it’s just great to sit and be witness t that. It’s kind of like, Whoa!”

On the rumors surrounding Jen and John: “I am not having his baby. And I have not popped the question.”

The 39-year-old actress’s revealing cover hits newsstands December 23.

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 726 » Show All
love them @ 12/10/2008 at 9:37 pm

I hate comenting on her site, hate her!!! But her commenting on Brad and Angie’s children-NOT HERS is just too much- I don’t even know what to say! sHe is one pathetic, losing it, desparate,lonely, wishing she still had Brad, jealous of Angie and everything she has with Brad-now including their babies, needs to be commited, *****! I can’t believe that she -even though I know she is desparate for attention would stoop so low to now bring up the kids. Boy, Brad’s parents must have put her over that thin edge she was perching on-well she fell!
I detest her!!!! I think she will be shaving her head next, and is heading for a breakdown. How could anyone in her right mind say or joke about what she said-SICK *****

How soon before she claims that GQ airbrushed her clothes off?

why is that a big deal what she said about the kids? its not like she said anything bad or even remotely offensive…omg ppl. its not a big deal.

alexanderina @ 12/10/2008 at 9:39 pm

Is this woman stupid? WTF is she talking about Brad and Angie’s kids for. I am sorry but if I was Brad and Angie I would jump on that b*tch so freaking fast she won’t know what hit her.

Ask yourself tomorrow upon awakening, “What would it be like for just today that I not hate on someone and, especially, Jennifer Aniston”?

When will your vile hate end for this innocent woman whose husband was stolen by a vixen? She’s comedic and is moving on….can’t you find it in your hearts to be happy for other people who deserve happiness as much as yourself?

stargazer @ 12/10/2008 at 9:40 pm

I just cannot believe she used the names of Brad’s children. Even Brad doesn’t do that. He always says, my seven-year old, or my two-year old etc whenever possible. I hope she gets an email from him over this one. She’s outta control.

No excuses she is officiallhy an idiot and a complete moron!

just saying @ 12/10/2008 at 9:41 pm

Uh oh, what if she ISN”T joking?????

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/10/2008 at 9:43 pm

she’s so funny. she should talk about shiloh next. lmbao

just saying @ 12/10/2008 at 9:41 pm Uh oh, what if she ISN”T joking?????

————-
LOL exactly. fans r more involved with this feud than they are, really.

mara in hebrew means bitter. just saying.

Ask yourself tomorrow upon awakening, “What would it be like for just today that I not hate on someone and, especially, Angelina Jolie”?

Maybe Poor pathetic eternal victim Jen should work on having some children with Peeboy, then she can make jokes about them in men’s magazine butt naked wearing a tie with a bad breast Job. Just a suggestion to Huvane. Got to pimp that dog movie.

So she is completely nake in GQ at almost 40. where are those moralist jenhen picking at Angie’s breast feeding picture on W.
Where are those craxy, fanatic hypocrite ?

think thoughts @ 12/10/2008 at 9:49 pm

#32-
Innocent, my foot.

Katie @ 12/10/2008 at 9:48 pm How can you find it weird and stalkerish that Jennifer said the kids names when all of you are constantly speculating about them. It’s not like Brad and Angelina even try to keep them out of the limelight, so it’s not odd.

——–

i wonder how could she not know their names.

an oldie @ 12/10/2008 at 9:46 pm This is another new low for a talentless 40 year old. She needs to learn that you don’t joke by bringing up other people’s kids names, especially in a “for men only” magazine. She can joke about her own family, her friends, her god daughter, her dogs, her Peeboy, her whatever, but leave other people’s kids alone. Shame on you, Jen Anston for being so desperate to sell a movie career. You sacrificed your marriage, and now you are ready to sell other people’s kids, just so you can stay relevant. And also shame on you for exposing yourself on the cover like that. Yeah, and let’s hear your dumb fans claiming you as the epitome of class again. I have never liked you, but you just proved to me one more time that I have been right all along for feeling the way I feel about you. LOW OF THE LOWS YOU ARE, JENNIFER. All in the name of a movie career, at FORTY year old, no less.

Barbara Allen @ 12/10/2008 at 9:52 pm

Come on. She has to keep her sense of humor. I laughed out loud at her comments about the JP brood. She is just poking fun at her situation. Brad and Angelina can avoid the media, but they never do. They protest media, but man, I have never seen two people love bathing in the spotlight more than they do. I loathe people who draw attention to themselves and then pout about how difficult their lives are. JP’s have been so full of themselves – Brad taking pictures of Angie for W (oh! stay away photographers!!) W – the same mag that published them with fictitious children right after he left his wife who would love to have had kids with him. Give Jen a break. Maybe she was improvising a bit – skating the edge. Loved it. It is far more real than anything JP’s have done.

only now, you pull out your head from the ground and ask all these stupid questions as though you have no clue of the facts and whatsnots facing you.

Kearnie @ 12/10/2008 at 9:52 pm Carol – you know what you remind me of….an ostrich with a head full of only 5 hair…that has stuck its head stuck in the ground..

——-
LOL u know what your fanatism remind me of?

straight from the horse @ 12/10/2008 at 9:55 pm

how long will it take for jenho to move on? she is humping john mayer and yet she still hasn’t moved on according to jenho fans

this stupiddbitch must have been knocked off on the head by john mayers golden shower

Mara @ 12/10/2008 at 9:40 pm

Talking about hypocrite. then stop hating Angelina jolie who have done nothing wrong. she just happen to be the person which Brad met and felt in love when his marraige was crumbling.

No man would walk out in a marriage which was solid as rock !

Jennifer Aniston is trash. Pure garbage. At least with Angelina, never mentions Jennifer or mocks her in anyway. She speaks about HERself, and how happy SHE is. She doesn’t talk about anyone else. Where as Jennifer is classless trash. This is the same creature that called her mother a disease. She is nothing but trash. And I hope she keeps talking, because she is tightening that rope around her neck. She’ll eventually hang herself. She is well on the way. People now are starting to see her as the manipulative and exploitive piece of garbage she is.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 726 » Show All