Jennifer Aniston Goes Necktie Naked for GQ

Jennifer Aniston Goes Necktie Naked for GQ

Jennifer Aniston poses in nothing but a necktie on the January ’09 cover of GQ. Here are the highlights:

On why she thinks people are still interested in her split with Brad, 4 years after the fact:Jokingly: The funny thing is that people don’t realize we all go away to the Hamptons on the weekends… No. But can you imagine? That’d be hysterical: I’ve got Zahara on my hip, and Knox…”

On her current relationship with Brad: “We don’t not talk. When there’s something to congratulate or celebrate, there’s always an exchange. But there’s no charge on it.”

On her on-again boyfriend John Mayer: “Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I’d heard … you know, uh ‘Your Body’ – that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it’s just great to sit and be witness t that. It’s kind of like, Whoa!”

On the rumors surrounding Jen and John: “I am not having his baby. And I have not popped the question.”

The 39-year-old actress’s revealing cover hits newsstands December 23.

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 826 » Show All

voe @ 12/10/2008 at 10:23 pm Carol/Somechick

I’m waiting to see how many days it’d take for you to strip your fake innocence completely this time.

Why not keep your last nick name and just come out and write how much hate you have for Jolie.
——-

oh well i swear im not this soulchick.
and i dont hate jolie. i dont like her but i certainly do not hate her.

she’s got a great body thats for sure.

but seriously, this makes her look desperate which is bad. totally on the brange ship but i feel sry for jennifer sometimes. right after some of ange’s covers hit the stands, she turns up naked. great. i know its to promote the film but honestly…the cover? not the best.

Desperate! Desperate! Desperate! and Pathetic!

Jen is such a lovely woman who is quite smart and charming — so rare in Hollywood.

4 years after the marriage ends and still..in every single
interview..it’s Brad Pitt this..Angelina that.

No wonder she said that joke..not only does she get humiliated
publicly (her husband whom she loved dearly left her for another woman). She has to hear about it ALL THE TIME.

I’d say she’s handled herself quite well. She’s joking
about the whole situation which is a form of defense.
She is sick to death of the questions and she knows
even when she says ‘no comment’ they have still continued.

Now being so far back..she can finally be a human
and talk about it..since they so obviously have moved on.

Wouldn’t you hate if almost everyday you heard or saw
something that reminded you of a man who
you loved and then lost. It’s probably gone from
being sad to plain annoying for her.

She is posing BUTT NAKED to promote a FAMILY movie about a dog? What is the relevance there? Has she NO class?! She is just a fecking sl ut, thats all she is.

Ashley

poor your queen and king. i feel sorry for them jen is bothering them. poor them.

bet, no one cares about her body. Good for her, it’s the only thing she has for herself. She has millions to care for it, all the time in the world for herself, no kids, nothing but cater at herself.

She’s a very empty person,in my opinion, just a a shell, no brains, not a giving person.

There are too many like her in HW.

german fans @ 12/10/2008 at 10:29 pm

oh my god,leave the Jolie-Pitt kids alone you nasty stalker!

May God bless the Jolie-Pitts and protect them from that crazy woman jennifer!

just saying @ 12/10/2008 at 10:30 pm

Hey Jennifer.. Brad called and wants his tie back.

hot, my ass ! @ 12/10/2008 at 10:30 pm

She is a few step behind Pam Anderson.

Indeed, she could have answered this interview question with “I don’t want to talk about a 100 year-old matter” or simply said “Next”.

An Oldie

I think the point is that BOTH SIDES are guilty of flapping their gums, no one is a horrible person for it, but they are all guilty of saying things that shouldnt be said if they truly want this to die. I wholeheartdly believe that the media and interviewers take everything out of context. Jennifer could sit in a room for eight hours and talk about Brad and Angelina for 30 seconds of the eight hours and that would be the magazine cover and the article itself, same with Brad and Angie.

i guess it wouldn’t be such a big deal if she didn’t mention the jolie-pitts avery chance she got…except for some reason, that’s all she’s been doing lately. “zahara on the hip…and knox” c’mon now, jen! it’s getting old.

whatta a classy x fug who.re!not!

jolie's flat butt chicken legs @ 12/10/2008 at 10:32 pm

Jolie has shown her floppy boobs, flat ass and gaping crotch in almost EVERY movie she’s ever been in. She just showed her bare ass and boobs mixed together with pictures of her kids in W!!!
THAT was low class.

Is this how she is selling her movie, by posing naked?

She always has that forced smile on her face when she does covers. Don’t really understand why she is posing naked when she is promoting a family movie. Is she that desperate for attention? And what is up with always using Brad & Angelina’s names in her articles and now their kids too? What a loser!!

Carol,

Funny Somechick said the same thing when she first posted. And you deliberately wrote “soulchick” after copying my post. Conscious eh! LMAO!

an oldie @ 12/10/2008 at 10:26 pm Carol @ 12/10/2008 at 10:17 pm
and i really dont think she meant it as bad as u took it.
================

What if I tell you and JA that Angelina “didn’t mean it as bad as” Jennifer took it, when she talked about her being eager to go to work on the set of MaMS? Anyway, I know I am only debating with a wall, it’s not worth my time. But you and I know how a decent person should react in Jen A’s situation. Just because you are asked, doesn’t mean you have to flap your gum.

———–

gum? wheres my gum? im being incredebly polite considering all the “sweet” words i got so far.
i dont think jolie wanted to hurt jen. but how could she not in that situation?

hot, my ass ! @ 12/10/2008 at 10:34 pm

boston @ 12/10/2008 at 10:28 pm

Are are you Joking ???
Posing nake and talking about your x and his children. that’s weird !

straight from the horse @ 12/10/2008 at 10:34 pm

poor jenho naked on the cover of GQ and humping john mayer but still very much hurt after four years,

HOW STUPID CAN JENHO FANS BE

She looks smoking except for the face. It’s like they put Jay Leno’s face on a really hot woman’s body.

The sad thing about Jen’s situation now is that she will not accomplish what she wants which is to be remembered for being an A-list Actress.

Not at the rate that she is going now . Someone need to fire her PR because the latest movie is not going to make her a serious actress.

The true gets out!!!!! she doesn´t like kids!!!!, this “joke” is full of truth!, she can´t be confortable with a lot of children tell her: Momma I want milk!, Momma, let´s Play!!!, a lot of criying after a fight, etc.

SHE DON´T WANT KIDS!!, Brad does, and now he has 6 and counting

That´s why he dumped her!!!!

She can’t over it!!

She is no more the “american sweetheart”

She is now the “AMERICAN BITTERHEART”!!!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 826 » Show All