Ellen DeGeneres is the Newest Cover Girl

Ellen DeGeneres is the Newest Cover Girl

Ellen DeGeneres is the new face of CoverGirl and Olay, reports People magazine.

Starting January 2009, the 50-year-old talk-show host will star in a series of print and television ads for Simply Ageless Foundation, the latest product from CoverGirl and Olay.

How does she feel about her first beauty campaign? “I’m thrilled to be a CoverGirl. I’ve been practicing in my bathroom mirror for years… Now finally, you’ll all be able to see it.”

Visit People to see another image from the Ellen DeGeneres’s new campaign!

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

love Ellen!

She’s one of a few “normal” celebs.

YAY!! I love Ellen.

Aussie girl @ 12/11/2008 at 1:02 am

She showed the new TV advert on her show today, and then showed some funny outtakes. Love Ellen!!!!

This gal is just terrific! Love her :)

ANOTHER REASON to buy Olay and Cover Girl. i luv you Ellen!

stella11215u488 @ 12/11/2008 at 1:28 am

whaaaaaaat she is already 50!!! whoa I would have never guessed that old. She looks and acts much younger. I love her!

groundcontrol @ 12/11/2008 at 1:42 am

Why isn’t she naked? What’s wrong with her?

I love Ellen!

THE LESBIANS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE, folks!!

she’s gross

I am glad Cover Girl picked her!

Lovethatdoll @ 12/11/2008 at 8:34 am

She’s BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE ELLEN!

Lillianne @ 12/11/2008 at 9:26 am

YAY for Cover Girl for choosing her. I like normal people.

yay! I love ellen!

she’s the best celeb out there!

GOOD FOR YOU ELLEN !!!!!……I’m so happy for her…TO ” GINA “…WHAT IS YOUR HATEFUL PROBLEM?….I hardly think that Ellen is ” gross “…..Maybe you are just a little jealous?…..Get over it !!!!….Ellen is a beautiful and caring person, inside and out….No wonder Portia loves her so much…..You could NOT have asked for a better spokeperson…..Way to go COVER GIRL AND OLAY….You have my money now…

<3333333333333
this is amazing.

I think Ellen is gorgeous. Great choice.

Love Ellen. She looks great fro 50 :)

your mammy @ 12/11/2008 at 7:59 pm

Isn’t she already the cover girl for MAD MAGAZINE?

papa fatso @ 12/11/2008 at 8:00 pm

Better sell your stock in Covergirl now!

Tiempo atrás les habíamos anunciado que la actriz y presentadora Ellen DeGeneres sería la protagonista de la campaña de CoverGirl. Aquí les presento las imágenes de la campaña publicitariapara los productos Simply Ageless Foundation . Ella se siente orgullosa de haber sido escogida como el rostro de la marca. Ellen bromeando comenta: Estoy encantada de ser una Cover Girl. He estado practicando en el espejo de mi baño durante años… Y finalmente pueden ver el resultado

cali girl @ 12/11/2008 at 9:24 pm

Good for her! She looks fabulous and NORMAL! I remember seeing her in stand up way before she was famous, and she’s just as down to earth now as she was then. And congrats to Cover Girl for making marketing decisions that affect the real population (and not a bunch of fake Barbie-types)!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All