Thu, 11 December 2008 at 7:48 pm
Kate Winslet is Reader Ready
- Kate Winslet gives us plenty to read about.
- Kate Beckinsale has a leg up on Diddy.
- Aubrey O’Day gets down on her knees.
- Robert Pattinson was shunned as a model.
- Oops! Nicole Kidman‘s dress was a little see-through.
- Khloe Kardashian is even bigger.
- Ben Affleck to direct film about Don Bolles.
- Katie Holmes is ‘happy‘ about Tom‘s Golden Globe nom.
- Kylie Minogue smells like a sexy darling.
- Eva Longoria is dressed for excess.
- Mariah Carey’s tour has reportedly been postponed because the singer is pregnant. A rep for Mariah told The Daily News a tour was never confirmed, adding, “I have not been told she’s pregnant.”
- Gossip Girl stars Leighton Meester and Taylor Momsen are both set to release albums, following in the footsteps of co-star Ed Westwick, front man for English band Filthy Youth.
- Tom Cruise will return to Today‘s Matt Lauer on Dec. 15 to talk about his new movie, Valkyrie.
- “It is so exciting to be nominated, but working with Emma [Thompson] was reward enough. Don’t get me wrong, I still want to win!” — Dustin Hoffman on his Golden Globe nomination (Best Performance in a Comedy or Musical for Last Chance Harvey)
- The following statement from Jeff Lewis, of Bravo’s hit show Flipping Out, is in response to a lawsuit filed by Ashley Jensen (Ugly Betty) and her husband Terence Beesley yesterday. “[Ashley, Terry] and I have a simple encroachment dispute that should have been resolved informally. Having apparently watched my reality show, they now feel they can exploit my personality to increase their media exposure and their alleged damages. I have never threatened either of them with physical harm, nor was I abusive or verbally threatening to either of them. In fact I have never even met Ms. Jensen. The court will decide how much the easement is worth and Ms. Jensen and Mr. Beesley will then be left having to earn media coverage on their talent alone.”
Just Jared on Facebook