John Mayer: Jen & Me!

John Mayer: Jen & Me!

John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston stay close to each other as they exit the Mann Village Theatre after attending the Marley & Me premiere in Los Angeles on Thursday.

The opinionated musician recently blogged about his respect for Don Rickles, saying, “Snarky gossip bloggers, take heed. You will never have a better knack for cutting people down than Don Rickles does. You owe much of your success – both pecuniary and otherwise – to the groundwork laid by [Rickles]. He made Perez Hilton look like a sycophant. Nobody – and I mean nobody – has what it takes to point out a morbidly obese man in the front row and call him out on it in song” – noting that the man laughed hysterically!”

10+ pictures of John Mayer & Jennifer Aniston leaving the Marley & Me premiere…

jennifer aniston john meyer me 01

• Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

John is still bitter because Perez dished about their makeout session!

John is still bitter because Perez dished about their makeout session!

ooops! my bad!

thats_right @ 12/12/2008 at 7:21 pm

she is sooooooo ugly and her supposely so called bf looks like her son.

I think she is a nice person, (even if right now she is being slightly catty about her divorce to the media outlets to promote her new movie). She has a super body which she quite frankly has the time and inclination to maintain, but I am sorry I just don’t think she is any good on the big screen and won’t be going to see her new movie.

c-lister Aniston @ 12/12/2008 at 7:27 pm

A desperate unfortunate looking woman.

John Mayer. Downgrade. But good musician. Poor Jen.

thats_right @ 12/12/2008 at 7:29 pm

gjc @ 12/12/2008 at 7:25 pm She is beautiful, that’s_right. Very all- American and healthy. But I hate the boy-toy!
____________________________________________________

very American and healthy=ugly loooool gjc you are too nice though trying to make her feel better but I’m sorry she is not the beautiful woman she thinks she is.

Her dress does not fit. It’s too tight on top.

So I guess Jen and John sit around going from gossip blog to gossip blog reading about themselves and of course Angelina. Yep they are made for each other.

I never disliked Jennifer Aniston but she is turning into a MAJOR ***** lately and just for the attention.

a) She is proably the last person to talk about empowering woman when she clutches on to so many men – she can;t manage to be single for even a few months. And than she talks badly about Sex and The City for saying woman need a man. HELLO JEN! That’s what you do. You can’t seem to function without a man. And than posing totally naked for a man’s magazine is not empowering — so homegirl should just drop that whole, “I am Woman Here Me Roar!” deal.

b) I get she doesn’t like Angelina Jolie — but don’t talk about her kids in a magazine interview. That’s just not classy.

It’s funny I was reading that her Boy Toy John was blogging on his site about how some bloggers like to put other’s down and they are no good at it. Saying if they what to know how to put others down they should take lessons from the great Don Rickles

“Snarky gossip bloggers, take heed,” Mayer, 31, writes on his blog. “You will never have a better knack for cutting people down than Don Rickles does” – a reference to the legendary funnyman who insults everyone, including members of his audiences.

John should tell this to girl toy at the moment Jen who likes putting people down.

I hope that this pathetic and bitter woman will finally stop with this crying and screaming to the ocean! I can not believe that she still thinks that there are people (beside few of her delusional fans) that actually believe to this woman-next-door thing (not a girl, 40 is not old, but 40 is also not a “girl”)! Jennifer is human just like us, she is no different, and she knows very well that every break-up needs two person, and that she and Brad are probably 50:50 guilty for their divorce, and not Angelina Jolie! Please, Brad is not a toy, Angelina could not steal him! How can you stole a person? With what? Magic? David Copperfield? How? Every normal and healthy relationship, where two people have equal goals and have respect and love for each other can not be “destroyed” by third person! Jennifer – Brad knows what kind of great body you have, he was with you, and yet he left you! If Brad was so in love in Jennifer – not even 10 woman that look like gorgeous Angelina Jolie could not separate you from him – the end! Those kind of rules are the same for every human being so they are the same for Ms. I love to cry Aniston! He left you, you still look great, try do something with your movie career and move on finally!

Well of course Mayer is going to stay close to the twit…. he is still under contract by Huvane :lol:

TAKE THAT ANGELINA! THOSE ARE REAL BEAUTIFUL LEGS. She found the love of her life! Yeah, Jen!!! Brad who? Haha! Love John and her together. Janiston rocks!

thats_right @ 12/12/2008 at 7:45 pm

#14 Bravooooooooooooooooooo well said.

I hope this relationship is for real. So she can stop talking about Angie and Brad.

Does Jen still smoke??

thats_right @ 12/12/2008 at 7:48 pm

#16 you are so pathetic you are cheering for her legs? Angelina Jolie doesn’t give a damn about Maniston’s legs, she has her beatiful family rest of her life, what does Jennifer Maniston has? oh let me guess her gorgeous legs wowwwww that is going to bring her soooooo much happiness when she sits around the table all alone but hey at least she can still look at her legs and feel better just like her fans are doing looooooool PATHETIC!!!!!!

I hope John Mayer is really care for Jen. I hope John does not use Jen to advance his show then dump for some twenty-year-old girls.

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! AS ALWAYS…

ALL THIS JEALOUS PEOPLE HERE ONLY MAKE THIS FUNNY TO READ…..

LOVE THE COUPLE J&J

they look cute together..and go away hater!

LOVE JEN AND JOHN
LOVE JEN AND JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let aniston have her moment. without her hair, body and divorce from bradley, she has NOTHING else to sell this movie. most people are waiting for this relationship to implode with the prerequisite phrase “they remain close friends”.

AGREE, ” ALICE AND ” ROSE ‘

TO NUMBER # 16…What?…Jennifer’s legs?…Are you serious?…..Jennifer has NOT ” found the love of her life”…..He is an ugly ” toy “, for her to twittle around for awhile…AND, he HER …They USE each other….I don’t think Angie OR Brad really care WHAT Jennifer does or doesn’t do OR what she wears and who she see’s….Their life is wonderful and full enough, and I can’t imagine they stay awake at night, thinking of poor old Jennifer….She has NEVER been able to commit to anyone or anything for any lenght of time.

Spicylily THAILAND @ 12/12/2008 at 8:05 pm

To # 11 fred @ 12/12/2008 at 7:29 pm

Thank you for the link.

Shame on U, John Mayer.
Do u think people are stupid enough to buy your lie ?

Flirting with another woman at the so-called your g/f DOG movie premier.

How much did Jen and her PR pay u to be there ?

” Jennifer Who?”

John Mayer, was caught talking to a fox channel reporter at the premiere of his girl Jennifer Aniston’s movie Marley & Me.

It was all in good fun, but I thought these pictures were pretty interesting to post of the funny musician
————————

Jennifer Aniston is a deperate, patheic , lousy actress wanna be..
She is the one who keep bringing down other people.

Keeping the blame games going on and on.
The only person to blame is herself.

Now she is also bringing down herself along the road……….
Down…….down………down………..down……………..down……………down