Katie Holmes is White Beanie Beautiful

Katie Holmes is White Beanie Beautiful

Katie Holmes keeps warm in a white Hurley Benny beanie and matching sweater as she leaves her New York City apartment on Friday afternoon.

Buy your own Hurley beanie HERE!

Tom Cruise recently said that one day, he follow in his wife’s footsteps and conquer Broadway. He shared, “I’ve been offered things and it’s never been the right timing. But if I can find something I would like it… I always wanted to do a musical, and I’m glad musicals are now back in vogue. I gotta sing, I gotta dance and I’m going to figure all that out.”

katie holmes white beanie 01
katie holmes white beanie 02
katie holmes white beanie 03
katie holmes white beanie 04
katie holmes white beanie 05

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

WOW a Katie post . . .Jared hardly posts anything of her . . .please more posts . . .NOT!!!!

she’s so beautiful! luv her

it’s called a toque ;)

This is f$%#@* boring.

she’s so beautiful! luv her <3

It's ROBO bride @ 12/12/2008 at 2:35 pm

Major FUG today.

she’s so beautiful… luv her <3

Catherine .M.VIlla @ 12/12/2008 at 2:42 pm

I love that hat!

xoxoxoxoxo @ 12/12/2008 at 2:46 pm

Grandma Holmes.

Catherine .M.VIlla @ 12/12/2008 at 2:52 pm

First Time without Suri!!!!!

It's ROBO bride @ 12/12/2008 at 2:53 pm

Lord what a mess. When it is 90 out, she wears a winter coat. Now that it is chilly out she has on a hat, no scart (to protect her throat from the cold since she uses it in the play) and no coat.
Does this woman not know how bad she looks when she slouches? Little Napoleon isn’t present, so she can stand up straight instead of trying to appear 5’7″ tall.
And isn’t tommy girl out in LA doing Elvis impersonations on Leno? So she could really strut if she wanted to.,

She sure does slump and goodness those pigeon toed feet!

i love her people are so ******* rude…..

Megan fox rocks @ 12/12/2008 at 3:07 pm

Katie is so beautiful , love her

Mr. Blonde @ 12/12/2008 at 3:23 pm

Cruise should SO not do a musical.

No it isn’t, #10.

Don’t make short jokes, #11. Let her worry about her wardobe.

It’s becoming more and more clear to me that Katie is blind and that’s the reason for these disasterous “outfits.” I’m sorry, this woman has absolutely not style, and she looks RIDICULOUS in a very cutesy pink sweater and frickin ********** leather pants. Notice before she became “Kate Cruise” she never dressed like this, it’s all part of Tom’s plan to make her into Hollywood Royalty. Um, sorry. She’s not attractive, she has no fashion sense and she looks absolutely miserable and depressed. Katie, stick with jeans and tshirts, I fear that’s all you can handle.

BECKY SMITH @ 12/12/2008 at 3:37 pm

NICOLE has way more style than Katie ever did.. why the called Katie
a fashion icon I will never know…

She is not all that attractive other… You can thank Mimi Rogers Yes
I said it .. Tom’s FIRST WIFE….. SHE INTRODUCED HIM TO
SCIENTOLOGY.. THAT IS WHERE ALL THIS SCIENTOLOGY TALK
IS COMING FROM…NICOLE got out and never did join in…..

too bad she put that hat on the BACK of her instead of the FRONT

Nicole should have gotten out of that cult much sooner and should have taken her kids too!!!!! Shame on her for leaving them behind with these kooks.

LolaSvelt @ 12/12/2008 at 3:59 pm

Boring whóre is trying to be hip. It just isn’t working!

i normally think that she doesn´t drees age approperly but i actually think that in this photos she looks really good and i luv her hat!!

What a great hat!

I sooo agree with you #20. Kat-liter is a dull, below average actress who constantly looks effing matronly UGLY. Kat-liter would be M.I.A. without Tommyboy.

For a minute I thought it was the five finger discount lady, Winona Ryder. this woman looks so matronly, without Tom Cruise she would be nothing but she had to sell her soul and her daughter’s. Too bad. Oh, Nicole left behind the children because she cheated on Tom and he was going to use this against her, so reason kids are with Tom. He’ll do the same thing to this one if she tries, but I doubt she will loves the money too much. Plus, she has herpes and now everyone knows it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All