Brad Pitt - Cute as a Benjamin Button

Brad Pitt - Cute as a Benjamin Button

Brad Pitt gets a write-up in the L.A. Times on Tuesday for his upcoming film, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

The article primarily speaks about the film’s focus on the concept of time with producer Kathleen Kennedy commenting, “It’s not about a life lived forward or backward, it’s about a life lived well. It forces you to confront the choices that you’ve made along the way.” TCCOBB deals with the main character, Benjmain Buttton (Pitt), who ages backwards with strange consequences.

Brad added, “I was actually quite intrigued to see where it might be heading. I doubt time and gravity will be as kind as I was to myself. It just made me think about the ticking clock. Am I in mid-life? Am I halfway there?…Do I have 10 years, five years? And so what are those moments going to be that I do know I have, which is now?”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

Thanks for the new thread…..

I think he really looks like R. Redford – HOT!

First, yeahhh
Cant wait to see the movie.

I just wanted that in before others get my first place. I did nto realize that Brad Pitt has depth as well as good looks. I’m falling more in love with him the more I get to know him.

Thanks JJ. I was so excited that I almost forgot my manners. I love you too for your wonderful website. It’s my source of “guilty pleasure”.

Thanks for the new thread Just Jared, link to the article and beautiful picture of the amazing Brad Pitt. I am looking forward to seeing the Benjamin Button Movie. BP, Cate, Taraji and the rest of the cast are getting raves for their performances. It should be an interesting movie.

passing Through @ 12/16/2008 at 8:18 pm

# 1030 QQQQ @ 12/16/2008 at 7:07 pm

For the stupid troll who keeps going on about Brad being in Berlin until next Saturday
Thickly wrapped in a black down jacket, superstar Brad Pitt (44) leaves the Italian restaurant Papa Pane di Sorrento.
There he enjoyed a Cola light and a pizza. Today (12/17) ater the final party for the shoot he will go back to the US, where tomorrow he’ll celebrate his 45th birthday.

Credit mara for the translation

+++++++++++++++++++

BBBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Poor old stupid, DJ…foiled again. Brad’s probably half way back to the US by now. Hehehehehehehehe…ya gotta love it…

yes brad, we all go back to mother earth, we better do something while we can, otherwise you will regret and blame yourself that you did not do anything while you have a chance.

Brad Pitt is becoming an inspiring character navigating his own life. Though we know only a micro-spec of what he is really like, I want to believe he lives with honor and operates with a curious intention of the world.

Thanks Jared for the new thread!!!

even his azz that shitzy was longing …….looks gorgeous!jared….i luv u dude!

The movie looks pretty interesting, I might see it. But Pitt really isn’t attractive anymore, And the facial hair make him look worse :/

This movie is about life and how we make choices. Brad made a big choice diference having his new family. What a lucky guy. Yes, he has depth and perspective. I must see this movie.

I prefer that Angie be nominated over Cate….a 5th nomination in 4 years would be too much, besides the race is too crowded and even though Cate is Cate, I just don’t think her role in BB is as leading as it is supporting,….I know she is co lead, but the central figure is Brad….whom SHOULD BE nominated.

Not having too much hope for either of them, there is just so much jealously in HW.

I’ve done him.

Ashley Banks @ 12/16/2008 at 8:32 pm

I agree with Ashley, but the movie doesn’t even look interesting to me. I will pay for a ticket though because I want his movie to pummel Marley.

Ashley Banks @ 12/16/2008 at 8:33 pm

Button gonna run right over Marley.

awww, fishyth’s mom says her daughter’s marriage is just fine. they may even break with stupid ass tradition and even be seen w/ each other for once, when the grammys roll around.

LOL….Ashley Banks, obviously you are a troll who is using multiple names to infest the thread but look at what you just did, talking to yourself and forgot to change your last post to a new name…

BUSTED!!!

CLINIQUA @ 12/16/2008 at 8:37 pm

““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““`

Cliniqua, I said a couple of months ago that I was smelling a divorce for Gwyneth’s marriage. How does a couple, with 2 children spends so much time apart from each other and she is filming a show traveling in the Spanish countryside? without her husband…I don’t remember if they were even together at Cannes.

The troll is not very bright but persistent. It is truly a shame for hens to play these games. BP and AJ have enough fans trolls, no need for the divide and conquer. Go support ole girl.

Ashley Banks @ 12/16/2008 at 8:42 pm

err no I didn’t forget to change my name. I am Ashley Banks and I was agreeing with ASHLEY. use your brain.

Ashley banks you forgot to change yo name before agreeing with yourself.

I WISH I COULD HAVE HIM FOR ME……..LOVE HIM.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All