Rumer Willis Does D&G

Rumer Willis Does D&G

Red-headed Rumer Willis rocks out a nautical-print D&G halter cocktail dress at the D&G flagship boutique opening on Robertson Boulevard, Beverly Hills on Monday.

Last month, Bruce Willis said of 20-year-old daughter, “I worry about her being in showbiz. It is full of people like me. She has turned out so well. We did not push her into acting. She just sat me and Demi [Moore] down and said: ‘Look, I know you both think you’re big shots but I don’t want any help. I want to do this by myself.’”

10+ pictures inside of Rumer Willis at the D&B flagship store opening…

rumer willis dolce gabbana 01
rumer willis dolce gabbana 02
rumer willis dolce gabbana 03
rumer willis dolce gabbana 04
rumer willis dolce gabbana 05
rumer willis dolce gabbana 06
rumer willis dolce gabbana 07
rumer willis dolce gabbana 08
rumer willis dolce gabbana 09
rumer willis dolce gabbana 10

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/16/2008 at 11:22 am

She is so unattractive. Please don’t post anymore pictures of her, Jared.
She is scary-looking!!

Amybobammy @ 12/16/2008 at 11:22 am

She really needs to stop

I don’t like to say that but she’s ugly.

Lord have mercy @ 12/16/2008 at 11:27 am

She is sooooo NOT appealing at all…
No matter what she’ll wear, the color of her hair, the tatoo, anything… she is such a mess
(And I’m not jealous of her at all for those who think I might be !!)

mikey black eyes @ 12/16/2008 at 11:29 am

sorry, but she is not attractive at all…doesn’t turn me on

I think it’s wrong to call a young girl “ugly.” I think Rumer has a unique look and will probably do well in a comedy movie or TV sitcom. She seems like a very nice girl and she has to be pretty thick skin because just about everybody on every messageboard calls her ugly!!

I don’t like the dress though. It needs more material at the top!!

Oh My… well, if she puts herself out there for “celebrity” fame, as opposed to her two other sisters, then she needs to be ready to accept the good with the bad.

I just wish she could get her jaw line and chin fixed.

I saw her on CSI New york and she did a very good job.Hope to see more of her in the future.

I am absolutlly not old fashioned but the boobs showing thing, or the naked pics, that are the tendency now , aren’t necessarily making a woman more attractive.
Having real style and class is making the best of what you have, not necessarily showing (or uncovering) what you have.

Mr. Blonde @ 12/16/2008 at 12:07 pm

Famous or not, no one should be treated this way, #7.

Willis probably wishes you got your personality chip fixed

She looks like a hooker dressed like that. She kind of look like Aniston. Those two have very unfourtunity looks.

ugh….why do a lot of female celebrities have to show so much skin?

It’s a turnoff and a disrespect for women.

It’s 2008 and women are still degrading themselves as sex symbols.

disgusting!

THebestever @ 12/16/2008 at 12:35 pm

She gives ugly a new meaning. And I usually think any girl can look attractive with a little makeup and hair styling, but she may as well go without cause she’s still UGLY.

i dont think she is ugly. she has very exotic features .
this hair color matches her skin color and eyes.

she does have a weird nose and chin. but nothing that a plastic surgery cant fix :)

All you calling her ugly must know what ugly is. Obviously none of you are beauties or you would not be sitting alone at your computer visiting these sites just to trash everyone else…you’ll still be ugly so it won’t help you one bit! Why don’t you first work on yourself before criticizing others.

She has pretty eyes but an oddly shaped face.

She’s ugly.

poor girl. her nose looks malfigured and doesn’t match her face at all. that’s part of the problem with her. big features and non-existent nose. did she have a nose job? or is that just natural bad luck?

Oh God, the hair, the horror.

well, it’s not that bad, i mean , she’s not pretty pretty but not unattractive….her skin is great! it was like that with s.j. parker wich i think is far better looking than rumer, but for years they kept pegging her as unattractive, wich she really objectively just isn’t…..anyways it looks like rumer has great character nad again, not ugly!

rumer-s only becoming c-list because of her parents. definitely not doing this on her own. If she was doing this alone than she wouldn’t even get someone to do her head shots!! she’d always play the late shift clerk at the gas station… the one who’s slow and dirty looking.

and forgot to write, it would be wrong for her to get plastic s. like mentiond somewhere here….she looks like like her parents wich are good looking people and i think if i was her i wouldn’t like to change something given by my parents…….

great body, great dress
i guess she’s starting to grow into that chin

Lillianne @ 12/16/2008 at 1:45 pm

If you can’t pass the pencil test you need to wear a bra.

Barbara Anne @ 12/16/2008 at 1:48 pm

“I want to do this myself” . . .HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Looking like she does and having her lack of talent and lack of experience HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. . .Does she actually think she would have landed any kind of parts or even had her picture taken if she wasn’t the daughter of those two parents ….. Give me a break; the homely Willis daughter is completely spoiled and delusional. Go to school and get a job like everyone else and stop living off your parents fame Hey, I think I’ll have that talk with my dad “The Brain Surgeon”. “Ya know dad, I want to be a brain surgeon just like you. I know you think you’re a big shot and all, but I’m 18 now, so I think, I’ll start tomorrow. Ok. Sign me up for surgery” HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Rumer Willis Cuts Because of Her Parents to Head of The Line