Nastia Liukin is a Gold Gossip Girl

Nastia Liukin is a Gold Gossip Girl

Gold medal gymnast Nastia Liukin poses for pictures while promoting the sports performance drink, PureSport in New York City on Monday.

Olympic swimmers Michael Phelps, Brendan Hansen and Aaron Peirsol all promote PureSport.

As reported on JJ, Nastia had a guest spot on Gossip Girl. Earlier in the month, Nastia had an encounter with Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick). Check out the video here.

WHAT DID YOU THINK of Nastia’s performance – perfect 10 or flop?

10+ pictures inside of gold Gossip Girl Nastia Liukin

nastia liukin gold gossip girl 11
nastia liukin gold gossip girl 12
nastia liukin gold gossip girl 13

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Nastia Liukin

Valerie Macon/Getty

it was ok. was hella short tho

Nails tips are looking great. Don’t understand why more women don’t do this.

her stint on that show lasted 15 seconds!

is it just me or do her cheeks look unusually large? like she has some food in there or something…normally she doesnt look like that….

It was okay. Should have been longer, though.

god she’s ugly, my **** was like a roller coaster during the oylpics. It was up when I saw Shawn Johnson, then it went down when Nastia Liukin came on.

olivia rundle @ 12/18/2008 at 1:21 am

she’s not even that amazingly looking. yes, she may have got gold for america in the olympics, but that doesn’t mean she’s special. thank goodness her appearance in the show doesn’t last long. otherwise gossip girl may have noticed a decrease in the number of viewers when she was on-screen. bahh!
uncool.

(∩_∩)(∩_∩)♥♥__Mixedloving.c o m__♥♥ This is a particular place for single hot ladies and handsome guys looking for their love or friends of different races all around the world! Welcome to Join us and have your own profile to start chatting with them online right now! That is totally FREE!(∩_∩)(∩_∩)

I’m just wondering: THIS WOMAN LIKES TO TRICK AMERICANS?

Olivia nutbag @ 12/18/2008 at 6:39 am

Hey I AM SPECIAL! I got a gold medal for posting crap on the web at 1AM–yeah I need someone to hold me….even though this man-faced athlete gets more c*ck that I do.

I wouldn’t exactly call her appearance on GG a “performance.” More like an extended walk on.

You guys are so shallow. This girl had the talent to win a gold medal for America and you’re putting her down for being on TV.

Snow White @ 12/18/2008 at 12:56 pm

It was short, thank God.
She should stick to gymnastics, she’s great at it.

Wa so ugly face

wow she got fat and she looks like hell. she only said 4 words – that’s not acting.

I think all of you are wrong. With her hair down she is gorgeous, yes she is to serious but who cares. I dare all of you to go out and preform the way she did ! You would come in dead least. And I dont see why everyone loves Alicia Sacramone and thinks she hot, she has a football necks !She cost us our Gold Medal PEOPLE ! But everyone makes mistakes so I guess it is kinda okay (they probally shouldnt have let her go on to final rotation after her pathetic beam routine). And shawn Johnson is pretty and talented but she is a puny runt !

Devon Croke @ 12/20/2009 at 4:39 pm

Shes a great gymnast!!! leave her alone shes my role model and she was too skinny beofr anyway! you guys are all just lealous of her shes beutiful so suck it!

The Truth @ 02/24/2010 at 5:04 am

Wow, she got huge! Plus, didn’t anyone even try to do her makeup before this shoot? She’s looking like a little tubby crack ***** to me.

I wonder how Evan can see past that ginormous forehead.

Anonymous @ 04/06/2010 at 6:21 pm

Whoever says Nastia is ugly or fat or bad, you’re WRONG. She’s and amazing gymnast and is beautiful. Why don’t you all go and perform her routine? I bet you won’t even get past the pullover! She won us gold in the olympics and give her a break-its almost been 2 years since the olympics and I bet getting in shape for training is not the number 1 thing on her mind! So back off!

Anonymous @ 04/07/2010 at 6:12 pm

@Olivia nutbag:

Shut up jerk! I’d like to see you perform her routine! Oh, and BTW look in the mirror, there’s a man faced jerk!

Super beauty is this chick! Many good things I read about her online in Magazin chanta vasil iliev. Even I think that is correct.