Happy Birthday, Brad Pitt!

Happy Birthday, Brad Pitt!

Brad Pitt turns 45 today and the LA Times just did a nice piece on him.

“I doubt time and gravity will be as kind as I was to myself,” Brad says with a smile. “It just made me think about the ticking clock. Am I in mid-life? Am I halfway there?. . . . Do I have 10 years, five years? And so what are those moments going to be that I do know I have, which is now?”

His latest movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, is out in theaters on Christmas Day. I saw a screening of it earlier this week and it is fantastic. It may be Golden Globe nominated for Best Drama but there are so many built-in hilarious moments as well. The entire cast does such a superb job — Brad, Cate Blanchett, Elle Fanning. JJ approved!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILLIAM BRADLEY PITT!

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

1,088 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 744 » Show All
LuvDiPITTS @ 12/18/2008 at 4:39 pm

Whats with these anal retentives on this thread? LOL They are sooooooooooo stuck on Brad’s age…………..much like their idol is stuck on the BradnAnge super-hot-power-couple!

happy b-day Brad!

Congratulations my favorite actor and wonderful father!

Brazil love you

anonymous @ 12/18/2008 at 4:41 pm

uh oh. Any more of this great news like maybe an Oscar nom for one or both may just be the straw that breaks the ex’s back.

Expect a fake suicide attempt by the ex. It will be disguised as some other physical ailment – but deliberately not disguised very well. She has sunk so low in her desperation to steal their thunder and I do think to try to derail their success I would not put anything past her. She will naturally send out friends to blame the JPs.

foxy brown @ 12/18/2008 at 4:44 pm

Happy birthday Brad!!! And may I say, I believe “time and gravity” will be kind to you–after all you are Brad Pitt:) Great things for a great person. I cannot wait to see CCBB. To me you are one of the great actors of my time. Thank you for bringing a little more excitement into my life. Bless you–and your family–today and always.

Happy Birthday to Katie Holmes as well!

Happy Birthday Brad !!!! Best wishes from Mexico

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/18/2008 at 4:24 pm
========
Brad will kick botox manorexic tiny tommy girl’s azz. :lol:

Off-topic, but check this out… a bit disturbing!

Roger Friedman of Fox News wrote about Will Smith’s charitable foundation “just-released” tax returns.

So Will Smith has shouted through the streets that he is not a Scientologist. He’s just letting one slurp on his chode every now and again. Even though Will claims he’s not in bed with the alien crazies (you know what I mean), he donated around $122,000 to Scientology this year. Specifically, he gave up $67k to the New York Rescue Workers Detoxification Fund, $50k to Scientologoy’s Celebrity Centre in Hollywood and another $5k to something called ABLE which is a Scientology offshoot.

I’m guessing that ABLE stands for Anal Bottoms Lacking Enemas. It’s the charity closest to Tommy’s heart…or his ******* in this case.

Last year, Will and his beard donated some cash to a private school that teaches some Scientology ****.

What does this all mean? Well, it means that Will is either a barley water drinking, couch jumping, Xenu obsessing Scientologist or……..or nothing. He’s totally in the Don’t Be Glib Club.

Happy Birthday to papa Brad and congrats to your SAG nomination. I wonder where Jenhag is going to do during the awards season. hahaha.

where = what

I think Maniston will try hard to get pregnant by then. lol.

Happy Birthday Papa Pitt!!!! Congrats to BP and the entire cast of Benjamin Button for all the accolades and critical acclaim. Thanks for the excellent word on Benjamin Button Just Jared Sr. I am looking forward to seeing it and will be there this Christmas Holiday. BP is getting better with age, personally and professionally. He is a devoted Partner to the beautiful Jolie and the Father of 6 adorable children. It is all good. I wish the entire family all the best.

citi @ 12/18/2008 at 4:21 pm

Thanks for your great post. I agree with you totally. I am glad for both Brad and Angie. I’m a huge fan of both, but I have to admit that I am most excited for Brad. He has been over looked too many times. Babel, Jesse James, were great performances. I have seen them both numerous times. I have to say his film choices the last 4 years have been so on point. He has just grown so much as an actor. I think this family life is doing great things for him professionally as well as personally. It shows. I would love for him to win at least one of the awards he is nominated for. Just my wish. He and Angie have a beautiful family. Some people like to say things about Karma. I believe in Karma… That is why these wonderful things are happening for them When you do good things; good comes back to you.

I do have to say that I want to see the twins so bad. I am sure as Angie and Brad have both said that Knox is a “little Brad”. I bet they are way cute. I hope we see pics soon.

BBL

Joyeux anniversaire Brad! :)
And what did he get as a present, he’s SAGging! And so is Angie! Unlike the rest of us though, in the greatest way! :) Congratulations to the so-beautiful-it’s-unfair couple on their SAG award nominations! :D Very well deserved for two great actors.

Happy 45th birthday to Brad! :)

Hi everyone on board.

Happy birthday Brad!!!

Happy birthday Besane!!

No matter what (boyzone)

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/18/2008 at 4:42 pm ..`did CLlTORlS tell you biishes you can post here?! HaHa
_______________

I’m Cliniqua, assshole. Clitoris is my cousin, you know the one who says you can’t screw and have a peen the size of a knat’s baby toe.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD. You look fabulous!
Hi to the fans, MF, Irma, anoble, soopx, Neleh, Dina#1, AG, cliniqua, felinelily, anustin, llm, besane (HAPPY BIRTHDAY), ebmo, andamentothat, vickifromtexas, Yes, all the fans whether I remembered your name this time or not, its going to be a great season of red carpets for us fans :) BTW hello to Tabitha I had not seen your posts and even though I don’t talk to all the fans, I do miss seeing your names when I don’t see them lol so good to see you :) also haven’t seen angel, alia, coal, hi to you ladies if you come to the thread.
Jared thanks for the birthday thread and news on the JP’s!!!!!

Anoble!!! Just watched your video…I LOVED it! and the song goes perfect! Thanks!!!!!!

As always I wish Brad and Angie and their wonderful big family health, happiness, many, many more success that the God has to offer. I can only dream to find the kind of person that will love me fully for who I am with my flaws and all just as Brad loves Angie and Angie loves Brad. It is true that true love conquers all, and when you help other wholeheartedly you will be blessed. I wish Brad many, many and many more birthdays to come with each one being more wonderful than the previous. I hope they continue to grow in their love of each other and their family and can withstand the test of time. God Bless them and all of you (their fans) too.

Joyeux Anniversaire

Gwen @ 12/18/2008 at 5:08 pm

—————————————————————————
You’re welcome but I am just the person posting the video – Faye is the vid maker, she did a wonderful job and I love the song too. The song is a perfect fit. She has a knack for picking just the right song.

Here’s another favorite of mine that she created:
Angelina & Brad: Memories of Us

Look that beautiful and peaceful smile.

Iam so happy for you Brad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!!

Hey All JPs. Im bringing over my posts from the other thread.
Hiya back Estelle*How are you going 2 complete all your shopping.
Im still on it..booo. Hey AG my dear* yay, How are you.
Ms.Dina youre in the midst of a snow storm.
_________
Neleh1
Good day Neleh here. Hello 2 All JPs.How are you.
Happy Birthday Brad *You Amazing Man Muaah..
Congratulations 2 Brad&Angelina 4 Your SAG Noms..Booo Yahhh!
__________
Happy Birthday Besane You Lovely Lady…Have a Wonderful Day.
I take all cake left overs lol…yay cake.
Happy Birthday dear…
________

And Happy Birthday 2 A Special sweet boy…booo yah..

val @ 12/18/2008 at 5:09 pm
God Bless them and all of you (their fans) too.
Val, thanks for the blessings :) I always need them!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 744 » Show All