Happy Birthday, Brad Pitt!

Happy Birthday, Brad Pitt!

Brad Pitt turns 45 today and the LA Times just did a nice piece on him.

“I doubt time and gravity will be as kind as I was to myself,” Brad says with a smile. “It just made me think about the ticking clock. Am I in mid-life? Am I halfway there?. . . . Do I have 10 years, five years? And so what are those moments going to be that I do know I have, which is now?”

His latest movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, is out in theaters on Christmas Day. I saw a screening of it earlier this week and it is fantastic. It may be Golden Globe nominated for Best Drama but there are so many built-in hilarious moments as well. The entire cast does such a superb job — Brad, Cate Blanchett, Elle Fanning. JJ approved!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILLIAM BRADLEY PITT!

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: Liz O Baylen/LA Times
Posted to: Brad Pitt

Getty
  • Bachelor Nick Viall was spotted filming a one-on-one date! - US Weekly
  • Hugh Hefner is alive despite reports he passed away - TMZ
  • Lorene Michaels explains Taran Killam and Jay Pharoah's SNL depature - Gossip Cop
  • One Direction is totally supporting Niall Horan's new song - Just Jared Jr
  • Rob Kardashian has apologized for leaking Kylie Jenner's phone number - Radar
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have reached a temporary custody agreement - Lainey Gossip
  • Woody Allen opens up about his new series with Miley Cyrus - The Hollywood Reporter
  • passing Through

# 111 [☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/18/2008 at 6:11 pm

huh @ 12/18/2008 at 5:53 pm
    `was that the best you could do?!? LMBAO no wonder you nuts depend on the same 3 bishes to do all the ‘fighting’. go call ‘Passed Away’ to fight for you, cause you’re pathetic.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fuggy…why are you dragging me into this? I guess I better put your lame ass on my list of stalkers…

Go back to wanking off while watching Tommy Girl’s movies and leave the grown ups alone.

• bdj

The troll on the payroll keeps trying to come up with a new angle. Too funny. Deflect, deflect, deflect Meanwhile, Mama Angie is giving Papa Pitt a special birthday gift. Suck it up hen. BP is where he wants to be with his the lovely Jolie and his 6 adorable children. Whiny X is being Pissed on by John Mayer. It is all good. Life has a way of balancing things out. BP and AJ are at the top of their game, personally and professionally. Put on your big girl panties and take it on the chin.

• Jill

Ashley Banks @ 12/18/2008 at 7:14 pm

Shitzy get the fcuk off this thread and go crawl into a corner and die someplace, you tiresome b*tch.

• Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Bradley! My wish is that you marry Angie and seal the deal. Love ya!

• Jill

Happy birthday, Papa Pitt. May your tribe increase. :)

• CLINIQUA

SAG President Says Possible Strike Won’t Affect Award Show
    By Eunice Oh
    Originally posted Thursday December 18, 2008 04:45 PM EST
    Photo by: Phil McCarten / REUTERS / Landov
    The show must — and will – go on.
    Despite the possibility of an actors’ strike, the Screen Actors Guild will have its annual award show in January, according to SAG President Alan Rosenberg.
    “[The strike] is not going to affect our show,” Rosenberg tells PEOPLE, adding that SAG doesn’t “know whether we’ll go on strike or not” but that “people shouldn’t even worry about it.”
    Rosenberg, who was present at Thursday’s SAG nominations announcement, says the Guild hasn’t started discussing the specifics of a strike.
    “We’re talking about a strike authorization. It’s a very different thing,” he says. “Nothing unusual about it. Nothing radical about it. We need this tool to get the employers to come back to the table and do us some good faith, which they haven’t done since the beginning of these negotiations.”
    The 15th Annual SAG Awards will be simulcast live nationally on TNT and TBS Sunday, Jan. 25.
    _______________________

• Ashley Banks

Jill @ 12/18/2008 at 7:20 pm

Happy birthday, Papa Pitt. May your tribe increase. :)

I bet you are the real shitzy. Nice cover, shitzy. pretend like you’re a mega fan of the brange and accuse everyone else of being you. You were always psychotic with your hate for Angie Jolie. Nutterbutter.

• LEO

How can Brad use botox and have wrinkles around the eyes and on his forehead. The botox insult has got to be one of the stupidest insults on the board. When smarts were being given away some people decided not to take it. I would expect such comments from children and illiterates…Oh sorry, the haters are illiterate.

• justin

Happy birthday , Brad !

• http://justjared dina #1

Ashley Banks, bytch you have a serious problem. And it ain’t me. You hang around JJ’s all day every day trying to start sh*t. Well it ain’t gonna happen with me. So take your tired azz back to your cave because I am not the one. You need attention and I didn’t sign up for that duty. Peace

• sonia

oh my goodness again, i didn’t put happy birthday, i put happy birth hahahaha. sorry sweet brad baby, i meant to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND MAY GOD FOREVER BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, YOU ARE STILL THE BEST MALE THING THAT HIT HOLLYWOOD.

• Marieme

Man, you’re going to have such fun today! Enjoy it and Happy Birthday, Papa.

• momiji

Ashley Banks -

You’re sh*tzygal, dj, FITR, somechick, and all kinds of everchanging screen names.

We all know your intent is to destroy Angie by INVENTING LIES on Brad.

Do you have any CONSCIENCE at all? How much does the tabloid pay you? Is your paycheck really worth that?

• http://justjared dina #1

When do the nominations for the Critic Choice awards come out. Also who select the nominees for the SAG awards. If it is other actors and actresses? And if so why would anyone complain? Okay that is a rhetorical question.

Be forwarned that if they are both nominated for the Critic Choice awards all hell will break loose here at Jared’s. There is just too much good award news. And Brad came home to his family while x is selling her soul and showing her azz for a dog movie. Peace

• momiji

Brad is a good actor.

He did an excellent job in the Assassination of Jesse James.

And now, another good movie Benjamin Button, I cant wait for it in the theaters.

Definitely a must see on my list.

• lowe

@ Ashley Banks

May I make a suggestion to you? You might be suffering from a kind of mental illness which is called schizophrenia. Please get medical advice from qualified doctors before it’s to late.

• ellie

Happy Birthday Brad have a fine day with your beautiful family!

• Team Jolie-Pitt

Happy Birthday to the man of my dreams! You have made a significant impact worldwide. This year alone, MAKE IT RIGHT NOLA has given many families many opportunities to rebuild their lives. The JOLIE-PITT Foundation has given many children the necessary means to survive. In cambodia, the Maddox foundation has given opportunities and jobs to the locals. Brad and Angie, you are both two remarkable people who have enriched many lives both domestic and abroad. I applaud you both for all the works that you do. Its quite an achievement to be able to stay on course in the midst of all the insignificant glitz of Hollyweird. Not enough of these so called stars really make a difference in the world and those who do go unnoticed because of the likes of Paris Hilton, Jennifer Aniston, etc. dramas.

• to Ashley Banks

We’re tired of your senseless and asinine posts….though you did try to keep it lively with your character changes. you tried, you poor dear, you certainly did try. i appreciate your efforts…… when YOUR welfare check come in, buy yourself something pretty (moo moo variety of course)….gotta look lovely for those trailer park hotties you’d like to lure into your trailer. good luck finding that three toothed dream man you so desperately seek. your babies need a daddy after all!

• anoble
  • to Ashley Banks

Your hate post just reflects how much you hate your life. Just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean you should go and vomit it everywhere.

Before you say how Brad should do this and that , you should show us some proof how much you have done to mankind in last five years.

SHOW IS THE PROOF, if you don;t have just STFU. IF you are a looser don’t go to others and say they are losers too. first look at yourself!

• to Ashley Banks

Do you all realize that you sound the same everytime??

Every single time you post you sound the same. Its like a recorder – nothing new at all. And whats worse is that you seem to hi-five yourself. (changing names to agree to yourself)

• jo jeans

Kiki -

You are LYING, SLANDERING.. Angie does NOT do drugs.

It is Jennifer Aniston who is still on that expensive white powder.

Is Ashley Banks changing name into kiki

• exchange traded fund

@ Kiki-

Did Huvane (Jen’s publicist) hire you to SLANDER and write LIES about Angie?

Did he tell you to stoop this low, in order to get his paycheck?

• blue

There is any video of the SAG nominations?

• Not impressed by JA

Angie is thin because unlike the p*rn star who is into male hormones, coke addiction, cigarettes and urine, the Godess of Fertlity got plenty of good s*x…it makes the skin glow, the bust curvier and makes you loose pounds greatly

• blue

I am not convinced that Angie will get an oscar nod. There is so much hate on awardsdaily.forum and other blogs and sites against her. After the crime they did last year, I am fearing they will do it again.

• I love what Angie said

please @ 11/15/2008 at 3:03 am

* On her life right now: “This is such a beautiful time for me. When I look back on my life, I never really believed that I would find this kind of happiness on so many different levels. I think I trained myself to expect less, but meeting Brad and being with him has shown me that sometimes it just takes the right circumstances for you to meet a good man who enjoys being with you and working towards the same goals in life. Brad has always been there for me.”

* On Maddox and Changeling: “What made it particularly troubling for me to put myself into this woman’s head was my own relationship with my son Maddox. I just couldn’t shake the thought of him through the whole film. Because Maddox is my eldest and also because he says things that are similar to what the boy in the film says. I also talk to Maddox the same way I talk to the little boy. So when Brad and I saw the movie we noticed strange similarities, especially when the boy says: ‘Am I too heavy?’ Mad says that all the time. And I tell him: ‘Oh, never! But one day you’re going to carry me!’”
    ===================

• anoble
  • Happy Birthday Brad Pitt
  • anoble

“A River Runs Through It” (1992)–Shadow Casting scene

• irma

Congratulations to Brad & Angie!! They have a good year & I am praying that they win for GG & SAG Award next year. Daddy Brad is looking good last night when he arrived at LA Airport. Still in his European style of clothes. Loved it. God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

• anoble
  • d.kay

Elles:

She couldn’t remember what party she met the man of her dreams at????? What a lying c…nt. Who doesn’t remember EVERY DETAIL of meeting someone special?????????? She was afraid of the ‘spin’ re CAA and Mayer……..another set up showmance.

Letterman has an ex as well. He knows what a beech she is four years later airing her bitter laundry to the public………..of course, he doesn’t like her, he is the most private man on the planet….he would despise someone of her ilk. She would be his worst nightmare.

• jo jeans

kiki-

Everybody in Hollywood knows Angie has become a good person ever since she get involved with UN>

You hate her, so you WRITE LIES ON HER.

You are LYING again.

Neither Ted nor Drew said Angie do drugs.

One more thing, Ted is a gossipist. Dr. Drew is a TV doctor. Not a credentialed medically trained doctor.

• bdj

Bitter hens on board. The dlisters and female first rabid hens should join forces and form a club, “bitter rejected losers unite”. Whiny X can be their mascot. AJ is a beautiful, talented humanitarian. She has left the whiny bitter haters in the dust. The rabid hens hate campaigns, wishing harm on innocent children and evil words cannot keep a good woman down. Hens and paid bloggers tried to smear AJ, her movie and her integrity. However, the truth has a way of rising to the surface and the one who tries to plot another downfall ends in the dirt being pissed on.
    AJ gave an amazing performance in Changeling. BP is getting critical acclaim for the Benjamin Button movie. BP is celebrating his birthday surrounded by the love of his children and partner. It sure beats the birthdays he had with Whiny X. Hens can smear all day on a blog because that is all they have. BP and AJ have the productive and fruitful life. It is all good.

• guli

OMG–cr JJB

Clini and PT you might enjoy this…

This is C. Ferguson re X…it is hilarious :lol: :lol:

• funny X

Extra showed a clip of the X with Letterman, how come she makes faces & laughs funny? Is she on drugs or something? She wants attention, look the way she sits, her dress is so short, she is showing everything again. She is ridiculous.

• bdj

It’s funny that today, 18th of December, is the birthday of so many celebrities!
    Not only does Katie Holmes and Brad Pitt celebrate their b-day today, but a bunch of others too.
    Today Steven Spielberg turns 62, Ray Liotta turns 54, Christina Aguilera turns 28 and the great Keith Richards turns 65!
    Happy Birthday to them all!

If you also happen to celebrate your birthday today, well, best wishes to ya and may all your dreams come true!
    Happy Birthday to ya too!

• senior

anoble @ 12/18/2008 at 5:25 pm
    senior, You ARE a blessing! :)
    Thanks sweetie :) Hugs to the crew.

• anoble
  • justin

kiki @

Stop those BS and lies! Major side effect of heroin is INFERTILITY Angie gave birth and breast fed her babies in a span of 3 and half years, and between giving birth and nursing, there’s an adoption and UN mission which literally disqualified person with that habit.

Since you believed everything told by the Ted C , Ted C did said the 40 y.o po.rn star Maniston was a big fans of coke aside from chain smoking and margaritas and male hormone , that’s before Huvane bought or bribe his gaybe ass. the rumor of both Brad and X taking coke have been going on for so long from the tab., which causes X infertility problems. look who is still barren despite her constant ranting of baby’s on the way.

• anoble

Spy Game – The Roof sequence

• juju

kiki @ 12/18/2008 at 8:09 pm
    _____________________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My God, so much stupidity… Where do you people come from?

• anoble
  • irma

Waving to senior,Neleh (thanks for the laughs),anoble,vicki,MF,anustin,guli,Bailey,Felinelilly,cliniqua,Dina#1,tondo girl, the real tita,andromeda,alexanderina,bdj,gena,cinnamon,african girl & to all on board. God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

• juju

Happy Bday to Brad.
    And congrats to him and Angelina on the noms. They both deserve it.

• ?

Does anybody have old videos of ell from a few years ago?

• anoble

Ocean’s Twelve “He’s Mean” Scene

• to kiki

kiki @ 12/18/2008 at 8:09 pm Explain Jolie’s HUGE, enormous bulging veins… everyone knows

Now, I know that you are just a troll changing your name! And I see that you only know how to lie because that is the only way how you can say something bad about Angelina! First, she was always thin, always, some people sometimes have veins that can be seen, every person has different body, go to school and learn something before you make lies! I know that for sure because, first I learned that a long time ago, and also my best friend also has the same problem for years now. But Angelina is beautiful and great person, and I really don’t care for couple of sad and bitter people that hate Angelina just because the would kill to be just like her!
    And here you have it:
    LOOK AT ANGELINA ARMS IN LIVE (picture is not always the best source, you could know that at least)