Happy Birthday, Brad Pitt!

Happy Birthday, Brad Pitt!

Brad Pitt turns 45 today and the LA Times just did a nice piece on him.

“I doubt time and gravity will be as kind as I was to myself,” Brad says with a smile. “It just made me think about the ticking clock. Am I in mid-life? Am I halfway there?. . . . Do I have 10 years, five years? And so what are those moments going to be that I do know I have, which is now?”

His latest movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, is out in theaters on Christmas Day. I saw a screening of it earlier this week and it is fantastic. It may be Golden Globe nominated for Best Drama but there are so many built-in hilarious moments as well. The entire cast does such a superb job — Brad, Cate Blanchett, Elle Fanning. JJ approved!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILLIAM BRADLEY PITT!

Jesse Grant/Getty

1,088 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 944 » Show All

The hens saw BP first. Let them have their memories. They are not over the demise of the Golden couple, 4 years later. Man, Whiny acted like a drunken sailor on Letterman. Ole girl almost flashed the audience. Too funny. However, I digressed. Happy Birthday Papa Pitt. Keep on moving on with your lovely family.

Stills from the movie at site
Scenes From ‘The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button’

<3 3>
Greetings from Indonesia.
Selamat hari ulang tahun semoga umur panjang dan sehat selalu!
Love you always and foreverrrrr !
May the Good Lord always bless you and your beautiful family .

Happy Birthday Brad… We might have been born at the same time but we have a different birthday :)… We might have something in common had I not been born half way around the world where your son Maddox was born…

BP is living in the present. You can go back and whine with regrets or you can move forward and live an exciting, purposeful life. It is up to the individual. Don’t look back, someone may be gaining on you. Peace.

passing Through @ 12/18/2008 at 6:41 pm

# 202 African Girl @ 12/18/2008 at 2:57 pm

Passing Through @ 12/18/2008 at 2:46 pm
You are such a coward using someone else monika and an idiot to boot thinking anyone will believe that. Since we really don’t need your brand of stupidity here.. consider this a goodbye post.

++++++++++++++++++

Oh brother. I see my stalker has been at it again. Yesterday the dumb ho complained because i was around, then stole my name. Today I’m not around…and the dumb fcuker stole my name again.

Here’s my dilemma – I’ve got so many stalkers I don’t even which one to accuse – Susie, Lurpac, Mmom, Shitzy…for all I know Agniezska could have gotten paroled… So many pretenders…

The name changing troll is giving me a good chuckle tonight,lol, congrats to brad and angiejo for the sag awards,angiejo better get used to dressing to the nines next year with all the RC events her bradleyp will be going to.

oh my goodness!!!! HAPPY BIRTH BRAD, MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE TO BE WITH YOUR LOVELY FAMILY, ….LOOKING GOOD BRAD.

passing Through @ 12/18/2008 at 6:49 pm

4Q -

I sent you an e-mail.

Hey no one answered my question from yesterday. I thought last year there were 11 grandchildren. BP/AJ had the twins, 13. Where did the 14th grandchild come from? Did Brad’s sister adopt as Angie sorta suggested in an interview? Who knows the answer? Peace

Ashley Banks @ 12/18/2008 at 6:55 pm

Dina you remind me of Debbie with the blue name. Mind your own business. If you don’t know how many Grandchild the mediocre Actors mother has? chances are it’s none of your beezewax.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 12/18/2008 at 6:56 pm

Mae @ 12/18/2008 at 6:36 pm
_________________________________

You people are really retarded. LMAO. :lol: You’re just as whiny as your whiny idol. No wonder she attracts people like her, people who can’t let go and remain obsessive about their ex’s lives. Hey Jen, MOVE ON. It’s 2008, NOT 2005.

Ashley Banks @ 12/18/2008 at 6:57 pm

Wth is mae talking about? mean and cruel? Like what? let the mother of his children get blamed for his failed Marriage? yeah, I agree …that was cruel.

seriously @ 12/18/2008 at 6:59 pm

Katie Holmes is only 30 years old but she looks like 40 years old. She should dump that crazy freak Tom Cruise.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 12/18/2008 at 7:00 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD. :) :) :)

thanks for all the links to the videos of our Brad! i lost count of all the ‘oh bleeps’ that was going on in my head each time i see a picture of him!!! Happy birthday, Brad!!! Thank you Mr.and Mrs. Pitt for giving birth to this profanely gorgeous man!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/18/2008 at 7:07 pm

huh @ 12/18/2008 at 6:24 pm
…`ball-less brad uses more botox than nicole kidman. i’m surprised angie let him do it. maybe for christmas she’ll even let him see his own testicles for a ;few mins.

Happy Birthday! May God makes your wishes come true and have success, love and peace in your home and all your family!

go to home to do what Angie ask, she is the boss, all people know about , you are a stupid

Ashley Banks, ohmylawd. I read your comments and I was shocked. I am sure there are others who post here on this thread who were shocked also. Naturally my first impluse was to call you all kinds of stupid bytch, knuckle dragging, lame azz, delusional, imbecilic, punk azz, fool..

But I thought better of it and just said I would pray for you and wish you peace and love. For you to respond to an innocent question with such rancor says to me and any intelligent person that you are indeed a being missing some of the more basic and elemental skills of communication.

Therefore will not take offense with your ignorance. I will simply ignore your stupid rant, for the stupid rant that it is and pray that before you die you will see the error of your ways. Peace

Ashley Banks @ 12/18/2008 at 7:13 pm

seriously, why talk about Katie and Tom and leave Brange out? Angie jolie is about 99 lbs since being with PItt. Y’all want me to believe she’s happy? no appetite = unhappiness

On the other hand Brad Pitt looks bloated. He’s feeding himself well…while the mother of his children withers away.

HOpe she comes back better than ever for Evelyn Salt cause she was way too damn skinny in Wanted.

The shower seen in Changeling was so sad because she looked anorexic but that was good for that particular movie.

Ashley Banks @ 12/18/2008 at 7:14 pm

Rancor? Sorry to offend you but do you honestly think it’s your business to know how many grandchildren his mother has? Talk about delusional.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/18/2008 at 7:07 pm
=========
Maybe for christmas Big Willie even let botox queen Tom to suck his balls. lol.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 944 » Show All