Happy Birthday, Brad Pitt!

Happy Birthday, Brad Pitt!

Brad Pitt turns 45 today and the LA Times just did a nice piece on him.

“I doubt time and gravity will be as kind as I was to myself,” Brad says with a smile. “It just made me think about the ticking clock. Am I in mid-life? Am I halfway there?. . . . Do I have 10 years, five years? And so what are those moments going to be that I do know I have, which is now?”

His latest movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, is out in theaters on Christmas Day. I saw a screening of it earlier this week and it is fantastic. It may be Golden Globe nominated for Best Drama but there are so many built-in hilarious moments as well. The entire cast does such a superb job — Brad, Cate Blanchett, Elle Fanning. JJ approved!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILLIAM BRADLEY PITT!

Getty

1,088 Comments

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1044 » Show All
passing Through @ 12/18/2008 at 7:18 pm

# 111 [☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/18/2008 at 6:11 pm

huh @ 12/18/2008 at 5:53 pm
`was that the best you could do?!? LMBAO no wonder you nuts depend on the same 3 bishes to do all the ‘fighting’. go call ‘Passed Away’ to fight for you, cause you’re pathetic.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fuggy…why are you dragging me into this? I guess I better put your lame ass on my list of stalkers…

Go back to wanking off while watching Tommy Girl’s movies and leave the grown ups alone.

The troll on the payroll keeps trying to come up with a new angle. Too funny. Deflect, deflect, deflect Meanwhile, Mama Angie is giving Papa Pitt a special birthday gift. Suck it up hen. BP is where he wants to be with his the lovely Jolie and his 6 adorable children. Whiny X is being Pissed on by John Mayer. It is all good. Life has a way of balancing things out. BP and AJ are at the top of their game, personally and professionally. Put on your big girl panties and take it on the chin.

Ashley Banks @ 12/18/2008 at 7:14 pm

Shitzy get the fcuk off this thread and go crawl into a corner and die someplace, you tiresome b*tch.

Happy Birthday @ 12/18/2008 at 7:19 pm

Happy Birthday Bradley! My wish is that you marry Angie and seal the deal. Love ya!

Happy birthday, Papa Pitt. May your tribe increase. :)

SAG President Says Possible Strike Won’t Affect Award Show
By Eunice Oh
Originally posted Thursday December 18, 2008 04:45 PM EST
Photo by: Phil McCarten / REUTERS / Landov
The show must — and will – go on.
Despite the possibility of an actors’ strike, the Screen Actors Guild will have its annual award show in January, according to SAG President Alan Rosenberg.
“[The strike] is not going to affect our show,” Rosenberg tells PEOPLE, adding that SAG doesn’t “know whether we’ll go on strike or not” but that “people shouldn’t even worry about it.”
Rosenberg, who was present at Thursday’s SAG nominations announcement, says the Guild hasn’t started discussing the specifics of a strike.
“We’re talking about a strike authorization. It’s a very different thing,” he says. “Nothing unusual about it. Nothing radical about it. We need this tool to get the employers to come back to the table and do us some good faith, which they haven’t done since the beginning of these negotiations.”
The 15th Annual SAG Awards will be simulcast live nationally on TNT and TBS Sunday, Jan. 25.
_______________________

Ashley Banks @ 12/18/2008 at 7:23 pm

Jill @ 12/18/2008 at 7:20 pm

Happy birthday, Papa Pitt. May your tribe increase. :)

I bet you are the real shitzy. Nice cover, shitzy. pretend like you’re a mega fan of the brange and accuse everyone else of being you. You were always psychotic with your hate for Angie Jolie. Nutterbutter.

How can Brad use botox and have wrinkles around the eyes and on his forehead. The botox insult has got to be one of the stupidest insults on the board. When smarts were being given away some people decided not to take it. I would expect such comments from children and illiterates…Oh sorry, the haters are illiterate.

Happy birthday , Brad !

Ashley Banks, bytch you have a serious problem. And it ain’t me. You hang around JJ’s all day every day trying to start sh*t. Well it ain’t gonna happen with me. So take your tired azz back to your cave because I am not the one. You need attention and I didn’t sign up for that duty. Peace

oh my goodness again, i didn’t put happy birthday, i put happy birth hahahaha. sorry sweet brad baby, i meant to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND MAY GOD FOREVER BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, YOU ARE STILL THE BEST MALE THING THAT HIT HOLLYWOOD.

Man, you’re going to have such fun today! Enjoy it and Happy Birthday, Papa.

Ashley Banks -

You’re sh*tzygal, dj, FITR, somechick, and all kinds of everchanging screen names.

We all know your intent is to destroy Angie by INVENTING LIES on Brad.

Do you have any CONSCIENCE at all? How much does the tabloid pay you? Is your paycheck really worth that?

When do the nominations for the Critic Choice awards come out. Also who select the nominees for the SAG awards. If it is other actors and actresses? And if so why would anyone complain? Okay that is a rhetorical question.

Be forwarned that if they are both nominated for the Critic Choice awards all hell will break loose here at Jared’s. There is just too much good award news. And Brad came home to his family while x is selling her soul and showing her azz for a dog movie. Peace

Brad is a good actor.

He did an excellent job in the Assassination of Jesse James.

And now, another good movie Benjamin Button, I cant wait for it in the theaters.

Definitely a must see on my list.

@ Ashley Banks

May I make a suggestion to you? You might be suffering from a kind of mental illness which is called schizophrenia. Please get medical advice from qualified doctors before it’s to late.

Happy Birthday Brad have a fine day with your beautiful family!

Team Jolie-Pitt @ 12/18/2008 at 7:40 pm

Happy Birthday to the man of my dreams! You have made a significant impact worldwide. This year alone, MAKE IT RIGHT NOLA has given many families many opportunities to rebuild their lives. The JOLIE-PITT Foundation has given many children the necessary means to survive. In cambodia, the Maddox foundation has given opportunities and jobs to the locals. Brad and Angie, you are both two remarkable people who have enriched many lives both domestic and abroad. I applaud you both for all the works that you do. Its quite an achievement to be able to stay on course in the midst of all the insignificant glitz of Hollyweird. Not enough of these so called stars really make a difference in the world and those who do go unnoticed because of the likes of Paris Hilton, Jennifer Aniston, etc. dramas.

to Ashley Banks @ 12/18/2008 at 7:41 pm

We’re tired of your senseless and asinine posts….though you did try to keep it lively with your character changes. you tried, you poor dear, you certainly did try. i appreciate your efforts…… when YOUR welfare check come in, buy yourself something pretty (moo moo variety of course)….gotta look lovely for those trailer park hotties you’d like to lure into your trailer. good luck finding that three toothed dream man you so desperately seek. your babies need a daddy after all!

to Ashley Banks @ 12/18/2008 at 7:45 pm

Your hate post just reflects how much you hate your life. Just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean you should go and vomit it everywhere.

Before you say how Brad should do this and that , you should show us some proof how much you have done to mankind in last five years.

SHOW IS THE PROOF, if you don;t have just STFU. IF you are a looser don’t go to others and say they are losers too. first look at yourself!

to Ashley Banks @ 12/18/2008 at 7:48 pm

Do you all realize that you sound the same everytime??

Every single time you post you sound the same. Its like a recorder – nothing new at all. And whats worse is that you seem to hi-five yourself. (changing names to agree to yourself)

Kiki -

You are LYING, SLANDERING.. Angie does NOT do drugs.

It is Jennifer Aniston who is still on that expensive white powder.

Is Ashley Banks changing name into kiki

exchange traded fund @ 12/18/2008 at 7:54 pm

@ Kiki-

Did Huvane (Jen’s publicist) hire you to SLANDER and write LIES about Angie?

Did he tell you to stoop this low, in order to get his paycheck?

There is any video of the SAG nominations?

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1044 » Show All