Happy Birthday, Katie Holmes!

Happy Birthday, Katie Holmes!

Birthday girl Katie Holmes takes daughter Suri to visit a school on the Upper East Side in New York City on Thursday.

Suri wore her favorite Scallop Placket Coat from Best & Co. while carrying around a bag full of goodies from trendy Bouchon Bakery (Columbus Circle’s Time Warner Center).

Other pictures include Katie and Suri last night after Katie‘s performance of All My Sons.

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, KATE NOELLE HOLMES!

10+ pictures inside of Birthday Girl Katie Holmes

katie holmes 30th birthday girl 11
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 12
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 13

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
a realist @ 12/18/2008 at 4:46 pm

She dresses this child like an adult.

really???? @ 12/18/2008 at 4:47 pm

YEAH!!!! she is wearing a coat :D

BECKY SMITH @ 12/18/2008 at 4:48 pm

Love those red ballerina shoes.. and now she is wearing a wool dress.. And that coat.. She really does love this coat… She tries to
hide behind it in some photos..MMM jsut went to the website of Bouchan and they don’t have cupcakes wonder if it was a birthday
surprise for Katie..So hope we get some great shots of what Katie
did for her birthday tonight..!!

Maria (Shorty) @ 12/18/2008 at 4:54 pm

I’m not a fan of either parent, but this little girl has amazing eyes.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/18/2008 at 4:56 pm

… suri so fly aint no telling when she gon land. lmbao
~
;people still tight about suri being so `fresh you can smell her through a zip-lock?! LOL

Suri is a very beautiful child.I love her,and Katie is a wonderul mom.

Georgina from Italy

Pardon……..wonderful….

WHO CARES>!!!
Katie is a media ho just like her wacko husband,Tom. And this new and improved “I’m so sorry for my outbursts” Tom, is just to sell a bad movie. Tom and Katie are both so F A K E !!!!!!!

Its hard to believe Katie is only 30. She looks much older. She’s haggard looking and gaunt. It’s sad. She was so pretty when she was on Dawsons Creek but now a days, since she’s with Cruise, she looks miserable and ill most of the time.

Gee. I thought maybe we were gonna go a whole day without Jared kissing Tomkat’s a$$. No such luck. Does anyone give a flying fcuk about this chick except her 5 fans that post over and over again? I don’t think so.

Suri’s cute. Too bad she has losers for parents.

Happy Birthday Katie! I hope you have a beautiful day filled with love and joy! I love her! All you haters spend so much time hating someone and it makes me laugh! Many blessings to her! :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! she looks her usual self, PALE & TRAGIC

if you don’t like the tomkat’s why don’t you just scroll past the pictures? instead of posting bad comments about them.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/18/2008 at 5:43 pm

#12—not me!
Suri is so adorable!

happy birthday, Katie!
your daugther is the cutest thing ever

^^ cos it’s more fun this way lol

Suri is absolutely adorable!

Happy Birthday, Katie! :)

She’s only 30?? She looks like she’s in her 40′s !!!!

lakers fan in boston @ 12/18/2008 at 6:11 pm

happy birthday katie
i wish u all the luck so that u can come back 2 normal
ur alien husband is what’s affecting u in my opinion, u look so tired and depressed sometimes
suri as usual cute with those ballerina shoes and dress

2 tecate@ 12/18/2008 at 5:41 p @ 12/18/2008 at 6:13 pm

i don’t see anyone telling anyone not to post ASS KISSING/NICE comments about TOMCAT, so u’r no one to tell pple not to post NON-ASS KISSING/BAD comments about them!!! wat????? finding it hard to digest the truth? cos half of wat is written is true and you know it otherwise u won’t be so effed up about it.

Here we go again @ 12/18/2008 at 6:14 pm

Is that 30 in dog years?

BECKY SMITH @ 12/18/2008 at 6:27 pm

So we get to see Katie without her make up… and pimples and another
cold sore on her face.. on her birthday ! Wow you would think on her birthday that Tom would take Suri the compound in California for the night.. So where are the photos of Tommy at the L.A premiere.??
Considering that this is her 30th birthday.. someone would surprise
her with a lunch … since she has to work tonight..

Katie looks tired. Suri is so adorable! :-)

It’s really sad looking at Katie. I agree she looks old and haggard. She doesn’t look a bit happy. Too bad. Suri is cute though.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All