Happy Birthday, Katie Holmes!

Happy Birthday, Katie Holmes!

Birthday girl Katie Holmes takes daughter Suri to visit a school on the Upper East Side in New York City on Thursday.

Suri wore her favorite Scallop Placket Coat from Best & Co. while carrying around a bag full of goodies from trendy Bouchon Bakery (Columbus Circle’s Time Warner Center).

Other pictures include Katie and Suri last night after Katie‘s performance of All My Sons.

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, KATE NOELLE HOLMES!

10+ pictures inside of Birthday Girl Katie Holmes

katie holmes 30th birthday girl 01
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 02
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 03
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 04
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 05
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 06
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 07
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 08
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 09
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 10
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 11
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 12
katie holmes 30th birthday girl 13

Credit: Winslow/Chapple/Ron Asadorian/Eddie Mejia; Photos: INFdaily, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise

a realist @ 12/18/2008 at 4:46 pm

She dresses this child like an adult.

really???? @ 12/18/2008 at 4:47 pm

YEAH!!!! she is wearing a coat :D

BECKY SMITH @ 12/18/2008 at 4:48 pm

Love those red ballerina shoes.. and now she is wearing a wool dress.. And that coat.. She really does love this coat… She tries to
hide behind it in some photos..MMM jsut went to the website of Bouchan and they don’t have cupcakes wonder if it was a birthday
surprise for Katie..So hope we get some great shots of what Katie
did for her birthday tonight..!!

Maria (Shorty) @ 12/18/2008 at 4:54 pm

I’m not a fan of either parent, but this little girl has amazing eyes.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/18/2008 at 4:56 pm

… suri so fly aint no telling when she gon land. lmbao
~
;people still tight about suri being so `fresh you can smell her through a zip-lock?! LOL

Suri is a very beautiful child.I love her,and Katie is a wonderul mom.

Georgina from Italy

Pardon……..wonderful….

WHO CARES>!!!
Katie is a media ho just like her wacko husband,Tom. And this new and improved “I’m so sorry for my outbursts” Tom, is just to sell a bad movie. Tom and Katie are both so F A K E !!!!!!!

Its hard to believe Katie is only 30. She looks much older. She’s haggard looking and gaunt. It’s sad. She was so pretty when she was on Dawsons Creek but now a days, since she’s with Cruise, she looks miserable and ill most of the time.

Gee. I thought maybe we were gonna go a whole day without Jared kissing Tomkat’s a$$. No such luck. Does anyone give a flying fcuk about this chick except her 5 fans that post over and over again? I don’t think so.

Suri’s cute. Too bad she has losers for parents.

Happy Birthday Katie! I hope you have a beautiful day filled with love and joy! I love her! All you haters spend so much time hating someone and it makes me laugh! Many blessings to her! :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! she looks her usual self, PALE & TRAGIC

if you don’t like the tomkat’s why don’t you just scroll past the pictures? instead of posting bad comments about them.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/18/2008 at 5:43 pm

#12—not me!
Suri is so adorable!

happy birthday, Katie!
your daugther is the cutest thing ever

^^ cos it’s more fun this way lol

Suri is absolutely adorable!

Happy Birthday, Katie! :)

She’s only 30?? She looks like she’s in her 40′s !!!!

lakers fan in boston @ 12/18/2008 at 6:11 pm

happy birthday katie
i wish u all the luck so that u can come back 2 normal
ur alien husband is what’s affecting u in my opinion, u look so tired and depressed sometimes
suri as usual cute with those ballerina shoes and dress

2 tecate@ 12/18/2008 at 5:41 p @ 12/18/2008 at 6:13 pm

i don’t see anyone telling anyone not to post ASS KISSING/NICE comments about TOMCAT, so u’r no one to tell pple not to post NON-ASS KISSING/BAD comments about them!!! wat????? finding it hard to digest the truth? cos half of wat is written is true and you know it otherwise u won’t be so effed up about it.

Here we go again @ 12/18/2008 at 6:14 pm

Is that 30 in dog years?

BECKY SMITH @ 12/18/2008 at 6:27 pm

So we get to see Katie without her make up… and pimples and another
cold sore on her face.. on her birthday ! Wow you would think on her birthday that Tom would take Suri the compound in California for the night.. So where are the photos of Tommy at the L.A premiere.??
Considering that this is her 30th birthday.. someone would surprise
her with a lunch … since she has to work tonight..

Katie looks tired. Suri is so adorable! :-)

It’s really sad looking at Katie. I agree she looks old and haggard. She doesn’t look a bit happy. Too bad. Suri is cute though.

she doesn’t look like she had a happy birthday. lol.

lonely Katie @ 12/18/2008 at 6:44 pm

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Katie looking so sad and down. It looks like she’s been crying, and it’s her birthday. I hope she has a good friend in NY to be there for her during this clearly very difficult time. As ffor Suri, if Mommy is sad and depressed, it does take its toll on her, too.

How sad. I hate bad birthdays. She needs to curl up by the fire with Suri and eat a whole can of frosting.

IT’S CHRISTINA AGUILERA’S BIRTHDAY JJ

IT’S CHRISTINA AGUILERA’S BIRTHDAY JJ…

Wow, Katie looks like any other 30 year old without make-up. What a shame that she is human after all.
I would love to see all of your ugly faces without make-up !

it's coming @ 12/18/2008 at 7:09 pm

Katie’s about to get dumped on her ass by Tom. Lately, it seems that he’s deliberately leaving her out of his world. It’s about time. If he ever wants to have a career again he better dump her while he has a chance.

Nobody likes her. She’s practically destroyed his life. Maybe she should just move back to Ohio and live with her divorced siblings. Hopefully, Tom is waking up.

Jared needs to run a poll and let us vote for the woman that Tom should be with. I think Anne Hathaway and him would be a cute couple.

Possible wives for Tom:

Pamela Anderson
Renee Zewellger
Salma Hayek
Sofia Vergara
Uma Thurman
Vanessa Williams

These are just the actresses. It would probably be best for him to get someone normal this time. Someone not in show business would probably help his image the most.

seriously @ 12/18/2008 at 7:10 pm

Katie Holmes is only 30 years old but she looks like 40 years old. She should dump the crazy freak Tom Cruise.

#32, I agree. And to those who say katie looks depressed…..She is smiling in pics 8 and 10. Just because it’s her birthday, doesn’t mean she has to have a smile plastered on her face 24/7.

Katie’s idea of celebrating her birthday must be going to the store without makeup on. She looks like a man.

Damn, she looks scary (also looks like she’s been crying). Tom is probably celebrating her birthday with another woman.

ha ha ha Katie was stood up on her birthday. She’s such a fake!!!!!

Happy Birthday Katie, you have an amazing family, and Suri is such a living doll!!

Mr. Blonde @ 12/18/2008 at 7:22 pm

How is she dressed like an adult, #1?

Or maybe they’re legit, #8.

Many people care since these threads are always popular, #11.

Quit telling those people you don’t know what they should and shouldn’t be doing in their marriage, #24.

So – “last night after Kate’s performance” -

Aren’t toddlers usually in bed before 7pm? Seriously – isn’t this child actually supposed to be a child?

princess kakka pants @ 12/18/2008 at 7:51 pm

Tom has probably given her a gift token for a million $ to spend on the Scientology auditing course of her choice.

Queenoftrashin @ 12/18/2008 at 7:52 pm

Looking at a school? That must of been the BIG birthday surprise for “Kate”. Honey, you can let the munchkin go makes friends her age.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE

awwww poor katie she looks so tired!

Suri’s outfit is mega cute!

princess kakka pants @ 12/18/2008 at 7:54 pm

No, i suspect not 39. I think when Tom referred to leaving it up to the ‘women’ (about a sibling for Suri) he was referring to Katie and Suri. :-/

Katie, please stop trying so hard! Stay home, get some sleep and quit prancing your daughter about like a little Gap Baby model! Does she own a regular kid outfit? Oh I forget, “she only wants to wear dresses” her dad said. If she wanted to go outside naked would you let het? Who is in charge here??

Oooh she turned 30…let’s see how long before Tom dumps her and goes for another 20-something girl…like he did to Nicole.

cruise control @ 12/18/2008 at 8:49 pm

Mr. Blonde @ 12/18/2008 at 7:22 pm

How is she dressed like an adult, #1
——————————————————
All the twee, ostentatious Victorian doll type outfits make Suri look like a miniature adult:

——————————————————-

Well, Suri looks a little more like a happy child in these photos, how nice. I just find it kind of manipulative that Katie brings Suri to the school all dressed up like she SHOULD be all the time…but on a normal day out with mom she is barely wearing anything (jacket, long sleeved shirts, shoes, etc.). I guess the good thing is that if Suri does go to school the teachers will make sure she is dressed as she should be.

BECKY SMITH @ 12/18/2008 at 9:05 pm

Well this could of been Jennifer Garner’s child.. that was Tom’s first choice…

It's ROBO bride @ 12/18/2008 at 9:06 pm

Who cares?

MY BIRTHDAY TOO! Chelsey @ 12/18/2008 at 9:31 pm

Happy Birthday Katie!

And its my birthday too.i’m turning 15 :)

i LOVE how she dresses suri (:

Happy Birthday!

i LOVE how she dresses suri (:

Happy Birthday!

Dear #5,

HUH?!?!

I think Matilda ledger will take Suri out at school.

cruise control # 46-

I thought the same thing! LOL

KH is starting to look like Nicole Kidman did when she became unhappy in her marriage to Tom Cruise. Nicole had a different look though, she seemed angry and agitated, KH seems sad and depressed. It seems that she is channeling happiness and love through her daughter while her husband is going 100 miles an hour in different directions. He should have interviewed a Scientologist like himself, why he picked this young girl from the mid-west with a strong Catholic background is bizarre. Like KH said once, “With the Holmes family you can always tell how we are feeling by looking into our eyes, we cannot hide our feelings in our eyes,” KH you are so right, the eyes say everything.

I hope Tom has a special night planned for Katie. They deserve a nice night together. Tom has been working and traveling so much to promote his new movie, hopefully he is in town to spend some quality time with his family.

Both are beautiful. Hats off to Katie for being a great mom.

Soooo Jackie O…Happy Birthday, Katie. Awww she’s already 30.

wow. suri looks ridiculous but adorable at the same time. she is gorgeous.

katie looks like she’s enjoying herself.

Katie is so beautiful and I think Suri got her eyes from her mom.

Katie looks exhausted but still lovely. Suri is so huggable and I love her dress.

happy birthday katie! suri looks darling!!!

Katie looks-um, IS miserable because she is living a lie and isn’t having any sex with her gay husband

luv the jacket of Katie

Memo: paps please give this family peace and privacy!!!!!

Lady Katie is sweet and classy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Her baby is just precious.

Who gives a SH*IT? Kat-liter got a huge cold sore for her b-day! I hope she doesn’t have to kiss anyone in her play… EWWW. Kat-liter DO NOT look at schools in NY, go back to Ohio or Cali. Mr. Blonde, Kat-liter is a HW joke, a sh*tty actress and a poor excuse of a mother.
YAAaY, I think her play will be ending soon. Good bye, eyesore. Get thee gone!!!

It's ROBO bride @ 12/19/2008 at 1:47 am

…… @ 12/18/2008 at 11:13 pm

Jackie O? Pul-leez. Jackie would never have been caught dead without make up, dressed appropriately, and she wouldn’t have pimped out her kids like Katie does. And neither did Princess Diana nor did Audrey Hepburn.
Katie has no talent and is only famous because she married money and power.

I’m soooo tired of this Homely, depressed, dull, talentless, style challenge, pr ****, tranny eyesore. Please leave NY asap! Homely is as popular as genital warts.

In pic 3, you can see she has a Cosco Summit (also sold under other names) carseat… I’m just relieved to see I was wrong and they use a carseat.

Happy Birthday Katie :)
I love Suri she’s so cute
love her eyes ;)

katie looks sooooo old, much older than 30…..and not very happylooking either…

She is cute but there is no way being exposed like this all the time is good for her.

1. I kept children AWAY from the media.
2. I did not look 60 at 30.
3. I wasn’t even Jackie O at 30. as a matter of fact, I didIn’t become First Lady until age 31! I was colorful. Vibrant!
4. I was ALMOST 50 when I moved to NY and created the image Suri’s human stroller isn’t doing at all.
She is Jackie O NO!

i think kate is very x200 nice mom.

i think kate is very x200 nice mom.

Happy birthday Katie.Can little Suri get any cuter

I just want to speak my mind, these are my personel feelings and I am sorry if I offend anyone!!
I see that Katie is exausted and I can understand why! Just thinking about her hectic life wears me out!!! But, fortunately for Katie she has choices! She does not need to work to suppot herself and her child.
I know women who are working 2 minimum wage jobs to support 4 or 6 children! They can just afford to pay rent and put ood on the table!!!
So, when I hear people say how sorry they feel for Katie, think about the millions of women who have no choices!!!!

i’ve got absolutely nothing against this woman,but she always looks
a bit scruffy,and hair always looks greasy…
don’t know,there’s something about her that screams ‘need a bath’…

Happy Birthday KATIE!!! The People site has a sweet story for her what Cruise did also the cast-crew of the play and the audience.

All American beauties…..love them

denise in NJ @ 12/19/2008 at 6:46 pm

I have to say that this outfit is much more age appropriate. I heart the coat and shoes…

ugh, homely @ 12/19/2008 at 9:31 pm

She SUCKS

Happy Birthday Katie.
Suri really likes to be a little lady.

Can’t wait to see Suri dressed like this in the 8 inches of snow that fell on NYC on Friday ! LOL !

NUMBER # 46…What is wrong with the picture of Suri’s back?……..Her clothes look fine to me……Suri is precious no matter HOW she dresses up……Do NOT see ” adult like clothes “, at all………People are just trying to find something wrong with her and that is all everyone had left to gripe about………

Happy Birthday,Katie! So many missed her in The Dark Knight.The love plotline was not the same without Katie.

Poor little rich girl. She can never run ans play with other children. She is going to have a hard time when she gets older. Life is not all about shopping and wearing cute dresses, Katie. This kid needs to interact with people other than her siblings, parents and the paps!

Katie is probably just upset about turning 30. Cheer up, Katie, you have it all! Happy birthday!

Mr. Blonde @ 12/20/2008 at 7:29 pm

She can and she has, #89.

#87

just cuz YOU think Katie does not dress Suri in minature adult clothes…does not mean you are right. You are as closed minded as Mr Blonde. Remove your blinders and perhaps you will see better

Elizabeth Livengood @ 12/21/2008 at 4:31 pm

I have been looking at pictures of Katie and Suri for a few weeks now and one thing I have observed is that Suri really loves her mom and her mom really loves Suri. We should all be blessed with that kind of love at some time in our lives. As for Katie’s appearance, she looks great, she looks real, not like some plastic, overmade-up glitzy version of herself. As far as carrying her daughter, I’m surprised she ever feels safe enough to put her down. As for the blanket; Suri is a very young child…so what of it? I guess I enjoy looking at their pictures because it gives me pleasure to see such joy in their faces most of the time. You can tell mother & daughter love each other. Best of luck to both of them and Tom, too.

haters..pinheads
Katie and Suri…patriots

Mr. Blonde @ 12/22/2008 at 4:28 pm

Do you have any idea how stupid ‘miniature adult clothes’ sounds like, #92?

Why is she wearing a wig?

Increasing numbers of chlamydia infections have made it the most widespread STD in the USA. In 1997 there were 537,904 reported diagnoses, corresponding to a rate of 205.5 per 100,000 population. However, by 2007 the annual total had more than doubled to 1,108,374 and the rate per 100,000 had risen to 370.2.