Thu, 18 December 2008 at 2:20 pm
Scott Ruffalo's Death Ruled A Homicide
- Scott Ruffalo‘s death was not an accident.
- Kristen Bell‘s little globes are still golden.
- Brad Pitt goes gray.
- Barack Obama defends his Rick Warren inauguration invitation.
- In NYC, the bagel is king.
- Hitler’s ghost is haunting Tom Cruise‘s movie.
- Keri Russell commands LAX
- Ruining Kate Beckinsale‘s Christmas surprise.
- Jessica Simpson‘s got a dirty do.
- Kristen Bell is so complex.
- Harry Potter star Emma Watson is hoping to go to college in the United States next fall and study English literature. Watson, whose personal fortune is estimated at $20 million, tells USA Today: “The wealth side of it hasn’t really hit me yet because I have no need for money in my life.”
- Will Ferrell is updating his Broadway show, “You’re Welcome, America: A Final Night With George W. Bush,” adding a bit about Bush’s recent shoe-throwing incident.
- Akon has pleaded guilty to harassment for tossing a fan off stage at an upstate New York concert last summer. The singer will serve no jail time as long he performs 65 hours of community service and pays a $250 fine.
Just Jared on Facebook