Heidi Klum, Seal and Kids Hit the Park

Heidi Klum, Seal and Kids Hit the Park

Heidi Klum, husband Seal and kids Henry Samuel, Johan Samuel (dressed in matching green satin jackets) and Leni Briatore hit West Hollywood Park on Saturday morning.

The photogenic family strolled around in the sun and took turns checking out the slides.

All the kids — Leni, 4, Henry, 3, Johan, 2 — proved themselves to be a nature buffs too, gathering up leaves of different shapes and sizes.

10+ photos of Heidi Klum, Seal and kids hitting the park inside…

klum playground 01
klum playground 02
klum playground 03
klum playground 04
klum playground 05
klum playground 06
klum playground 07
klum playground 08
klum playground 09
klum playground 10
klum playground 11

Christopher Polk/Getty

I think Leni’s last name is Klum, not Briatore. Love this family!

Kelly Ripa! Omygosh!

anonymous @ 12/21/2008 at 9:53 pm

aww they’re collecting leaves. how cuuuute!!

Love Heidi’s new bob!

adorable! :-)

You do know that the kid’s name is NOT Leni Briatore, right? He didn’t even acknowdlege his daughter, do you really think Heidi would give her the father’s last name? If I were her I would find this really offensive.

she needs to cut that boys hair…

Those kids are gorgeous. I could just eat Johan, he is sooo cute. Look at those cheeks. Love seeing this family out and about.

this is a really cute family!!!!
I look forward to Germany’s next Topmodel!!!!!!

this is a really cute family!!!!
I look forward to Germany’s next Topmodel!!!!!!

Henry has to be the ugliest celeb tot around! kid has some nasty hair! Heidi do something with that kids hair!

I think she loves more her dauther than the other two kids

twostrikes @ 12/22/2008 at 11:11 am

there’s ‘cism in this post (nasty hair, loves more than those “other” kids)

smh

#1.. Heidi does Let leni carry her daddy’s name, Briatore.

strange family @ 12/22/2008 at 12:47 pm

Seal thinks his sons are not African American/Black.. He’s in denial bigtime.

I love them.

However, that kid’s hair is starting to look like Snoop Dog’s 90′s doo.

lakers fan in boston @ 12/22/2008 at 4:03 pm

heidi looks pretty cute
i love her outfit, it’s cute =] except the coat
nice 2 see her having a good time with her kids as well

Leni always looks the same and it seems like she never gets older! She is cute though.

Corey to cool @ 12/22/2008 at 6:32 pm

strange family @ 12/22/2008 at 12:47 pm Seal thinks his sons are not African American/Black.. He’s in denial bigtime.

My mom was born in Liberia and my dad is white i was born here but I am so not africa america. I was not raise africa america and i would never call myself that because the only connection we have is skin color. I have a lot of respect for AA but i dont carry there history which is a deep and powerful one and so I feel seperated from it. I am black person though but I have the right and so does his children to have to carrie that label. Not every black person who born here have to be AA, I have friends who are from Jamaica, Haiti and different parts of Africa and we all feel the same way. I am proud to be Liberian American and or black.

Corey to cool @ 12/22/2008 at 6:32 pm

It’s Leni KLUM, not Briatore, thank you very much.

Seal is not African-American, he is an Nigerian-Brazilian descent but a Brit citizen. He never denied his heritage, even when he married Heidi. His kids are of Nigerian/Brazilian/German descent or interracial to be specific. We can’t force them to pick and choose their race since they are not really anything specific.

oh u pople leave them alone ,sure sweet lil henry is not the cutest kid in hollywood, he is a child so lay off his looks, also his older sis ain’t that cute either imho, BUT johan is gorgeous so heidi and seal can make pretty babies…..god bless em

Yeah, tiz Leni Klum n nt Briatore. He didnt acnowledge hz kid so stuff him. Nd Seal doez acknowledge hiz rootz. Hez Nigerian n hiz 3 biologicl kidz got Nigerian namez. Nd now, hez adopted Leni. I ges hez kid ar African-american by birth xpecially since Heidi’z now an American citizen-not sure bou Seal. But they’r African Germanz by heritage xcept 4 Leni huz German Italian. We musnt judge cuz we dnt knw xactly watz goin on in their headz but by d lukz of thingz, dey seem 2 luv each othr. N i luv mixd familiez xpeciall doz dat see ‘emselvez n not color. Mixd familiez usually produce butiful kidz cuz tiz a mixtur of diff races each wif a uniquness dat z butiful when combind. Altho, u gta get past commentz of people hu nly c d color