Jennifer Aniston's Saturday Smile

Jennifer Aniston's Saturday Smile

Jennifer Aniston leaves boyfriend John Mayer‘s apartment with a big smile on her face on Saturday night.

The 39-year-old actress has her new comedy, Marley & Me coming out this Thursday, Christmas Day.

Aniston has said, “The reason I wanted to be in this movie was it wasn’t the girl trying to get the guy or the guy trying to get the girl. It wasn’t the chase and then you end the movie where they ride off into the sunset. With this movie you get to see the ins and outs of a relationship. You see this couple over 15 years.”

Handbag by Ferragamo, scarf by Louis Vuitton.

jennifer aniston saturday smile 01
jennifer aniston saturday smile 02
jennifer aniston saturday smile 03
jennifer aniston saturday smile 04
jennifer aniston saturday smile 05

Credit: New York Life; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, INFdaily
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
delicious @ 12/21/2008 at 7:18 pm

fiiiiiiiiiirst

How long is this going to last. Please someone tell us. I am close to cutting my throat. Maybe after the movie comes out she will go away. Let’s pray shall we.

Am I first?

Dear Jennifer,

I don’t like your movies. I didn’t even like you in Friends. But that doesn’t matter.
I don’t like your comments about Brad Pitt and Angeline Jolie and nobody will pity you. So please retire so I don’t have to see your fugly face again.

Yours sincerely,

Jessica

p.s. John: dump her please! And make a new album.

Umm the reason she did this D-movie was because it’s all she can get.

Ahhhhh…….there is our beautiful Jen again! We are getting spoiled lately here. I Love her casual look!

What, you mean he didn’t want her to stay over? Wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am? Well, I guess a quickie is better than nothing, if it’s all you can get…

Sheesh, at least he could have taken her home.

I don’t want Jen going away.. I love seeing her and being happy…

jen, you are so pretty!!

oh please @ 12/21/2008 at 7:42 pm

INSIDER this is comment for you from previous thread:

Ok, insider, I really don’t care and my intention is not “to wait and see” because I really don’t care about Aniston, I am here last couple of days because I really like that people see Aniston as bitter and desperate woman who has to have nu*de pictures and interveiws about Brad and Angie so that she can promote a family movie that by the way is disaster… Really, I would actually loved that your silly story is true, because that would be great, Aniston would fall lower that Jacko with her fans and public image. Having secret life with “true” love, “future husband” while she is still trying to be ugly towards Brad and Angie only because that makes headlines and keeps her relevant after the ending of the Friends (because her movies don’t keep her relevant at all), so that people can feel sorry for her and she can have a pity party on Oprah …

REVIEW OF MARLEY & ME

———-

Jill how are you? I left you also a comment on previous thread!

I Love to see Jen happy. Those pics look like there really in love.. You people make me crack up ! hired help! Jen & john look really hot together…

ugly ducklin Aniston @ 12/21/2008 at 7:48 pm

Marley and Me, is a bomb. Aniston is box office poison.

Denise @ 12/21/2008 at 7:46 pm Inside scoop. John had to put her pillow on her face to have sex with her. Or else he would have thought he was having sex with Dustin Hoffman..
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
childish grow up !!!

ugly ducklin Aniston @ 12/21/2008 at 7:48 pm Marley and Me, is a bomb. Aniston is box office poison
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
well I’ll be there. The book was great and Jen and owen look just fine..

Desperate bleached blond, superficial, narcissist, thats Aniston.

No 2 is most realistic photo of her without the expensive makeover.

She certainly has a huge pr drive going on at the moment. Why aren’t they following Owen Wilson around?….Perhaps it’s because he wasn’t married to BP.

LolaSvelt @ 12/21/2008 at 7:56 pm

Is she still in NYC? Because her style is boring in LA.

Stripping n a k e d does not change the fact that you are still a dog. Just a dog who is n a k e d.

Jess @ 12/21/2008 at 7:27 pm Dear Jennifer,

Yours sincerely,

Jessica
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Such hate, very disturbing .. Jen comments were just fine uncool your having a hard on over uncool.. That was Brads wife at one time I don’t even care if it was 4 yrs ago . Jen must feel real sick he was doing them both… thats pretty disgusting.. and no one pity’s Jen I guess only you do.. for what reason I don’t know!!!

oh please @ 12/21/2008 at 7:42 pm

Thanks, I found it. Insider is a nut.

I got the feeling David Letterman was not impressed with her either as another poster mentioned. I’m counting the days until this movie comes out so we can stop seeing these two all over the place. Enough is enough, really.

ellie @ 12/21/2008 at 7:58 pm

We don’t know if he was doing them both at the same time, ellie. I’m willing to bet he stopped doing Aniston once he met Angelina.

I LOVE HER.
all gross jen haters can go get a life and stop commenting if u hate heer so much.
she’s so amazingg.

She likes the movie because it shows a relationship over a fifteen year span. That my friends, is something she has never known.

oh please @ 12/21/2008 at 8:07 pm

Jill @ 12/21/2008 at 7:58 pm
I agree with you! Is this Aniston thread always this boring? OK, I am from Europe and honestly I heard for the first time about Meyer when Aniston was with him for the first time because she had to have pictures in a bikini before twins were born, I don’t know who is he, never heard before his name, but he sure looks like an actor while he is with Aniston, a bad actor! Why this woman in her 40 needs a PR relationship? How sad is that!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All