Katie Holmes Looks Beanie Beat

Katie Holmes Looks Beanie Beat

Katie Holmes looks a little worn out on Saturday night as she leaves her New York City apartment to do another performance of the play All My Sons at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre.

The Broadway actress looked festive in her holiday red winter coat and fun the day before in a purple polka dot top.

Earlier this week, she celebrated her 30th birthday.

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes looking beanie beat…

katie holmes beanie beat 01
katie holmes beanie beat 02
katie holmes beanie beat 03
katie holmes beanie beat 04
katie holmes beanie beat 05
katie holmes beanie beat 06
katie holmes beanie beat 07
katie holmes beanie beat 08
katie holmes beanie beat 09
katie holmes beanie beat 10

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All

She’s clearly posing as a Zombie!

On Katies many exits to and from her home to do her play she has protesters outside yelling some pretty mean things at her and Surie about her husband and her religion or cult..

That has to be difficult to endure every day. I just wish she would leave Tom Thumb..really she hasn’t looked good since she set up house and married the jerk.,
Xenu is not helping Katie ..somethings up

Run Katie Run!

I do not know a damm thing about his katie, but jj fan says right: marrying tom was no good for her. it’s publicity, but… at what price?

cruise control @ 12/21/2008 at 7:08 pm

VICTORIA @ 12/21/2008 at 6:36 pm

” JILL” NUMBER # 103….That is a very hateful remark to be making to someone..( MR. BLONDE )….he is entitled to his opinions like the rest of us…
——————————
Oh get lost, goody-goody. :lol: I don’t ever see you telling Mr.Blonde to be nice when he calls people an ‘idiot’, ‘moron’ etc. HE is the one who makes things personal around here, so complain to him if you don’t like it.

omg legend @ 12/21/2008 at 7:11 pm

she doesnt look good.

it’s so cold in NY right now. i can’t dress right that like now

why do u erase my comments?? I wont read your page if you dont allow free comments!

cruise control @ 12/21/2008 at 7:08 pm

Victoria = Mr Blonde.

one word:
ew.

TOM IS A CULT LEADER @ 12/21/2008 at 8:38 pm

The caption should read:
Katie Holmes – THE FACE OF $$$CIENTOLOGY.

$CIENTOLOGY = CULT
$CIENTOLOGY = DESTROYER OF FAMILIES
$CIENTOLOGY = WORSE THAN YOU EXPECTED

How can she even get through her lines in the play? She may have finally had a nervous breakdown…I think Tom has dumped her.

No photos were made of them on her birthday or since her birthday.

I’ll bet Tom is still staying at The Carlyle with the blonden that one of the employees there told us about.

Damn…zoom in on the herpes photo (#2). Look how sweaty her face is. She’s perspiring like crazy. It’s not exactly hot in NYC.

Maybe she going thru a mandatory cult detoxification?

How? @ 12/21/2008 at 9:01 pm
I think Tom has dumped her. No photos were made of them on her birthday or since her birthday.
*******************************************************************************************

He missed her birthday and his son’s debut in Seven Pounds. He was too busy pimping his movie. This guy’s a real prince.

She looks so battered!

Seriously…she looks drop dead depressed in all these photos. I agree. I think Tom has left her.

I have to agree with most of the posters, she really looks tired and beat. I feel bad for her because you can tell that she looks like she isn’t feeling well. Maybe when her play is over, she can take a vacation to a spa and get pampered and relax. It would be a nice get away for her. Although….just maybe , she looks so tired because of morning sickness??? Never know?? As far as her cold sore, maybe she should see a doctor and a prescription for Denavir. It does seem like she has had it for a while now and doesn’t seem to be getting better for some reason? To the people that posted that she doesn’t put in too many hours of work, just because the play lasts for 2 hours, I am sure there is much more too it than just coming to do the play and leave. She still needs to get ready to perform, they probably have meetings, practices, and othe stresses that we don’t even know about since we aren’t actors in a play. Don’t forget that she has to deal with the paps everday and he really seems to be the main caregiver to Suri and not having much help with Tom since he has been traveling so much. I think he has a lonely life if you ask me.

It's ROBO bride @ 12/21/2008 at 11:12 pm

She’s tired @ 12/21/2008 at 6:37 pm

Oh give me a break. Katie has an understudy. She gets more time off than most people. If she is sick she ought to use the understudy in order not to infect the rest of the cast with germs and cooties.

11:12pm: “She gets more time off than most people.”

You’ve obviously never been on Broadway. Between rehearsals, meetings, performances and getting ready for performances (which includes makeup, hair, warmup exercises for body and voice, etc), not to mention dealing with paparazzi all the time and having a young daughter to take care of, I’d be surprised if she has much time off at all.

Drug. Can. Do. A. Lot. Of. Things.

(Shake head)

Will she last the five years with him until the contract is up? I’m not so sure anymore.

Jessica, have you missed the daily photos of her leisurely shopping for shoes and cupcakes?

Maybe Katie will cop out on the old “exhaustion” excuse. It doesn’t mean it’s the really story.

Yes, Katie is in a play, but it’s a supporting part. It’s not like she’s the star. It’s not a demanding role like Daniel Radcliffe’s role in Equus. Let’s get real here people. And of course she has tons of help. Do you really think she takes care of Suri all by herself? Please.

Jessica #142… You said it better than I did! I’m not in show business, but I think you are right, there is lots of planning that is involved besides just showing up for a 2 hour play/ shift of work. I think with her being in the public eye and have the paps follow her wherever she goes has to be stressful. We regular folks have no clue what their lives are like. I feel mainly sorry for Suri since she didn’t choose to have famous parents. She is probably my favorite celebrity child to see photos of because she is so cute and has so much personality, but it must be hard for them to have just to have a regular day out somewhere. With Suri not liking to wear a coat, they may want to rethink about going back to LA for the winter where the weather is better for her??
I think someone posted online that Katie’s play is over in January sometime? I bet she is ready for some time off.

tired yet still very lovely

trolls go away…you’re all the same person pathetic to the core and needs lots and lots of attn and happy pills

she’s naturally hot in my book

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All