Barack Obama is Shirtless

Barack Obama is Shirtless

Barack Obama goes shirtless as he and his family — wife Michelle, and daughters Malia, 10, and Sasha, 7 — vacation at a beachside compound in Kailua, Hawaii on Sunday.

It was recently announced that Rev. Rick Warren will deliver the invocation at Obama‘s swearing. Hollywood is basically up in arms over the decision.

Rihanna was also announced as a performer for the inauguration charity ball.

For the full set, check out more Barack Obama family photos.

barack obama shirtless 01

• Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All

I am happy we have such a young attractive modern family finally!!! BUT. How come these paparrazzi shots are out??? Since when is the paparrazzi allowed to get close to a president. This is dangerous. It is wrong. The privacy of other presidents was repsected when they went on vacation. In fact, we never ever saw pictures of the inside of the White Hiosue3 to see who Bush’s friends are. The media uses a double standard.

Photo by: Landov

President-elect Barack Obama is spending the Christmas holiday Hawaii – relaxing in the sun, playing golf and eating Spam.

On Sunday afternoon, while playing golf with friends at Oahu’s Olomana Golf Links, Obama, 47, who grew up on the island, stopped at a snack bar and bought two hot dogs, soft drinks and two orders of a local luncheon specialty called spam musubi – Spam and a fried egg on a bed of rice, held together with a strip of dried seaweed, according to reporters covering his trip.

The snack bar clerk later told the New York Time’s Jeff Zeleny the president-elect’s tab came to $17.75.

Asked how his game was going, Obama answered with a smile, “I’m not that good.” He also invited reporters to order a beer and put it on his tab, but none took him up on the offer. Spam sushi

at least they get a vacation for a while. he’s gonna need it

I love Malia & Sasha @ 12/22/2008 at 6:11 pm

and especially Sasha. She’s the one to watch. She’s so unaffected by it all and I love it. She’s a true Gemini. She’s gonna be the one Secrect Service is gonna be sweating over and saying “oh Lord!” about. She’s a livewire just waiting to spark.

Welcome to 2008, where the President of the US is tabloid fodder and we are critiquing his abs. They shouldn’t be on here – this says a lot about what people think is fair game. Yuck.

Yes, but his wife is an AMAZON COW !!! Yuk.

Malia is a truly beautiful young girl.

France loves Barack Obama!

Hollywood is not up in arms, Jared, not yet anyway. Just that idiot Cummings.

France can have Barack HUSSEIN ! Good ridance ! And take your fat ugly wife wich you, y’all.

OK, since we are all talking about looks, I will add in my two cents. I think Barack is hot, hot, hot. He is super sexy. I think Michelle is NOT, NOT, NOT. She is, in my opinion, VERY unattractive. How people compare her to Jackie O is a discrace to Jackie O. Michelle does not have the grace and style that Jackie had. No way in any form.
Halley Berry and Obama…oh, what a pair that would be.

a realist @ 12/22/2008 at 6:33 pm

MY – O – MY! Mr. President!

I don’t think he looks good at all. He’s too skinny! But than being a larda*s like Michelle though.

a realist @ 12/22/2008 at 6:53 pm

#21, those are pecs, dear. Breasts are made of fat. Pecs are all muscle.

Live and learn, sweetheart.

Michelle is a very attractive woman. Sasha and Malia are adorable.

I love my president and the First Family.

Y’all think Barack Obama looks good? He’s got a skinny body like Popeye. And, those skinny legs? For someone who works out as much as he does, I thought he’d have a more athletic looking body. I think all of you all who say he’s good looking must be white girls.

As for Michelle, she needs to start being careful now that she’s First Lady. Nobody wants to see First Lady with a do rag. I’m surprised, though, that the Secret Service let these photographers get close enough to get these pictures.

oh my. did not expect obama to look so fit!

oh my. did not expect obama to look so fit!

I pity them and the Secret Service because Obama now is the most toughest U.S. President to be guarded ever. Code name: Renegade

And Americans dont complain how much money goes to protect this man?

He’s like Hitler who came in recession times in Germany and people think he is a great leader because he talks so well. Great leaders are more than smooth talkers.

aussie_Rose @ 12/22/2008 at 7:12 pm

wow, he has got a pretty damn good body <3

rAZORBACK @ 12/22/2008 at 7:18 pm

God save America @ 12/22/2008 at 5:09 pm

Oh yes. The last EIGHT YEARS HAVE BEEN THE BEST this country has seen since setting the slaves free. God has blessed this country like no other.

We had a president who LIED to go to war…
We had a president who has killed 4,000 and counting of US Troops..
We had a president who has LIED about torture
We had a president who was friends with the board of ENRON
We have a president that is handing over the new PE a WONDERFUL
stress free country

So many GREAT things this country has been through the last EIGHT YEARS, I can’t even keep up.
Damn those horrible years under Clinton. Those years where REALLY SCARY.

Holy crap, he looks incredible! His daughter looks cute as well, this is an adorable bundle of pictures. And this is coming from someone who didn’t want to vote for him in the first place!

Hmm, I guess Barack’s healthy lifestyle that Mr. Rush Limbaugh criticizes him for actually makes a person look healthy…

Yes, I agree. Hottest president ever. Doesn’t hurt that he’s got brains to back it up too.

Wow, our future President is fit…he’s got abs…WAY TO GO OBAMA!!! You’ll be a motivation to the US and country world wide. A well deserved vacation for the family indeed.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All