Coco Arquette: Jennifer Aniston is Nouna!

Coco Arquette: Jennifer Aniston is Nouna!

Courteney Cox (in Marc Jacobs) works the red carpet at the premiere of Bedtime Stories at the El Capitan Theatre on Thursday (December 18) in Los Angeles. The 44-year-old Friends star recently opens up to UK’s Mail on Sunday:

On making her marriage to David Arquette work: “I get shocked by people getting divorced all the time, that’s why I choose to work on it. Therapy helps us. It’s so easy to grow apart; marriage takes work. I suppose you can work it out by talking to each other – I would just prefer to have a referee, it reminds us why we’re together.”

On her 4-year-old daughter’s obsessions: “Coco’s favorites are Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, she’s totally into princesses.”

On her holiday plans: “Christmas is insane in our house. I say: ‘Let’s buy Coco one good toy,’ but he wants to buy her 900 presents. Our compromise lands closer to David.”

On her BFF Jennifer Aniston also spoiling Coco: “Coco calls her Nouna, which is Greek for godmother; they see each other and play together every weekend. The other day Jen came over with her yoga teacher and Coco stuck it out for an hour doing yoga with them!”

Courteney next stars in the Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler, opening Christmas Day.

jennifer aniston nouna coco arquette 01
jennifer aniston nouna coco arquette 10
jennifer aniston nouna coco arquette 11
jennifer aniston nouna coco arquette 12
jennifer aniston nouna coco arquette 13
jennifer aniston nouna coco arquette 14
jennifer aniston nouna coco arquette 15

Credit: Jewel Samad/AFP; Photos: C.J. LaFrance/Kevin Winter/Alberto E. Rodriguez/Michael Buckner/Getty, Homero Tercero/WENN
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Coco Arquette, Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Jennifer Aniston

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

Cute little girl

African Girl @ 12/22/2008 at 2:34 pm

Well, she’s already used the JP kids for publicity, so it’s only natural she uses the god daughter she never takes care of because she is not a baby sitter!!
Poor thing is just all over the place….flailing in the wind like an out of control kite.

Aww, I am greek and that’s what I call my godmother! So cute! :) They seem so normal.

coco’s just adorable!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/22/2008 at 2:38 pm

…`hahahahaha
`
jared, you sure know how to fcuk with those loonie ass jolie fans.
`
i peeped your game. LOL

Dear Courtney @ 12/22/2008 at 2:40 pm

Dear Courtney,

Your daughter should broaden her horizons and not spend too much time with a woman who is such a whiny, passive aggressive narcissistic bore. You don’t want her to grow up and be humiliated by douchebag popsters and to crazily start dropping trou for no reason.
Spending time with David’s family would probably be best for her, not the self-absorbed pals that you’re used to enabling. That said, does Coco want to know why ‘nouna,’ took off all her clothes and rolled around with naked men who look young enough to be her son for a Christmas Dog movie?

What a lucky girl to have Jennifer as her Nouna.

wowwwwwwwwwwww

look at that face lift. money can do woundersssssssssssssss

Jen taking her yoga teacher everywhere the B*tch is insane.I would love to see her not exercise for just one week and lets see what nature gave her.We all knew she spends $400 000 on her body,poor Jen.

While I still think CC is pretty. She is pratically freezing her face. If she doesn’t stop she is going to turn into Joan Rivers

Another thing I wish these stars (Ja and now CC) would stop saying so matter a fact that they have a cook, it sounds snubbish and oso f course I do doesn’t everybody have one, not apologetic at all . I like it much better when they stumble over themselves and finally say they have help. It comes off much more humble that way. They seemed almost embarrassed and seem to realize in that moment how blessed they are.

Coco has blond hair and her parents have dark hair. Not only that -she doesnt look like either one. I wonder if they had an egg donation during their IVF. Probably.

and along came Polly @ 12/22/2008 at 2:51 pm

Jen should get out of their marriage,Jen spends too much time at Courteney’s home.

that’s sooo cute!
Jennifer sounds like she’s such a good godmother!
I don’t get why people hate her so much,
she was really good in Friends.
i’m sure AT LEAST about 3/4 of you have seen and loved her in Friends.
P.S coco is so cute :)

She just can’t get Jen out of her life can she.She’s stuck with her forever.

How is Aniston doing yoga spending time with Coco. I am sure Coca would have loved to play dolls.

How does she spend every weekend with Coca when the paps follow Aniston everywhere she goes. Have you seen Ansiton going into Cox’s home every weekend?

Okay Courtney you have done you part in pumping up Aniston.

Laura Coco looks like Davd’s sisters

Courtney said recently she is off the botox?? Yikes, girl looks more frozen than ever, so find it hard to believe, lay off the ice juice CC!! Looks like Jennnifer’s PR people have now pulled out the Courtney card, making sure that CC tells everyone what a great Godmother JA is. Yet in 4 years we’ve seen only 1 pic of JA with the kid, yet the paps follow her every move and in 6 months we’ve seen more pics of her with John than with Coco. Ok, ready set go…now Jen’s PR people will be racing to get Jennifer in a pic with Coco by this weekend, LOL. I didn’t used to dislike JA, but she’s so transparently in need of media attention, it’s sad and makes me not like her anymore. Oh and Coco is not cute-cute.

Starr with two "r" baby @ 12/22/2008 at 3:09 pm

i love everything Greek lol

I love Courtney, she’s an extremely gorgeous blue-eyed brunette! love this. and Coco is sooooooo cute but what a name! ….as for having jen as a nouna……what’s wrong with it? get a life people…….being judgemental and evil won’t lead you anywhere!

I will be missing the VIEW @ 12/22/2008 at 3:10 pm

on wed. I just saw promo and them calling Jennifer America’s Hot Girl or some **** like that. So hypocritcal of them I think. If it was Angie with just a tie on while her ass was stuck in some strangers face supposedly promoting a family movie, those heifers would be all over it real nasty. But let America’s ex sweet heart, because nows she Amercias Hot Ass do it, and it’s all heil the queen! She don’t need no pr person and is wasting her nmoney. She is the big con with her taking swipes and pitty piss partys still.

Biggest question I have to ask is why she hasn’t said how UNCOOL it was that Brad said he fell in love onset? I want that question asked of her and I am emailing the VIEW with it it. Joys is bold enough to ask “why you jump down Angies throat when she said it, but Brad gets a pass like it wasn’t ****? I mean come on, he is who your ass was married too!

Courtney needs to tone down the botox of whatever she’s injecting in her face. I don’t believe she’s stopped, she has those cat looking eyes now (like Joan Rivers) and her face always has that surprised eyebrow overdid botox look now. She used to be cute, but she’s now an advertisement for botox dont’s.

Starr with two "r" baby @ 12/22/2008 at 3:14 pm

courteney looks really fake though……too bad.

I cant believe how hateful some of you are ! It surely helps to be judgemental when you are sitting behind your computer talking rubbish and noone sees your ugly spiteful face..aint it ?? if you think you are so perfect … why dont you take a peep at the mirror and your own sad life ?

Live and let live !

oh please @ 12/22/2008 at 3:37 pm

Well I guess that after Knox and Zahara on her hip it is time for Coco to promote The Dog movie!

i think is really cute that courtney and jen are best friends, and i dont know why do you say such of stupid thing, too bad.

I think that you should all stop slagging Jennifer and Courtney off and take a moment to look at your own lives,
Are you as successful as them?
will you EVER be as successful as them?
I think the answer is no,
so i think you should stop slagging these people off because they have so much put effort into getting where they are now.
NONE of you can say that they don’t deserve what they have so just think about it,

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All