Robert Pattinson: Short Haircut!

Robert Pattinson: Short Haircut!

Twilight star Robert Pattinson says goodbye to his trademark tousled locks and shows off his new sexy short haircut as he arrives at Heathrow airport in London on Monday. (The taping for New Moon isn’t for awhile, so it’s likely his hair will grow back in time!)

The 22-year-old British actor, who is in a band in London, brought along his guitar for the trip. Robert has said, “I am in a band at the moment called Bad Girls. The band belongs to my first girlfriend’s current boyfriend and he was having an open mic night. He invited me to sing, but it was just a bit of fun – that was about six months ago. I don’t know where that’s going to go.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Robert’s newly short hair — HOT or NOT?

10+ pictures inside of Robert Pattinson‘s short new haircut…

robert pattinson short hair cut 01
robert pattinson short hair cut 10

Photos: Bauergriffinonline, Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty
Posted to: Robert Pattinson

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All
daniela :) @ 12/22/2008 at 12:45 pm

Im so used to seeing Rob with his messy unkept hair,
but he looks good with both haircuts :)♥

hot!! love the new cut way better.

Definitely HOOOTTTTT!!! But then Rob can’t really go wrong. He looks awesome with both the tousled hair and the clean cut look.

I wonder if this new cut is for his new movie? And if he’ll keep his hair short(er) when he starts filming “New Moon”? Either way, he’s gorgeous!!

love them both

He looks tired a bit. Get some sleep, Rob=).
Like his new haircut.

twilight love @ 12/22/2008 at 12:53 pm

SO COMPLETELY HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!
I HONESTLY DO THINK ITS GOOD BOTH WAYS..HE CAN PULL OFF ANYTHING!
HES SO HOT!

he looks like his head is even bigger.. its not bad but i will miss the “edward cullen” look=)

working with her ex current boyfriend? thats totally weird =O

i like it now coz it looks clean

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/22/2008 at 12:57 pm

..`he looks clean, for once.

vintage love @ 12/22/2008 at 12:58 pm

i think he’s hot no matter what!

both hairstyles look good on him!

can’t wait till new moon
although he will be out of it for the most part
=(
i hate jacob!

i much prefer the long but he looks good

omg! i think .. he’s really cute, but i love both lol

whattttttttt @ 12/22/2008 at 1:02 pm

whatttttttttt noooo =(
he looked unique before
whataaa killll mayyynnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Russian girl @ 12/22/2008 at 1:06 pm

No matter what a haircut! He is always looks awesome! But I really like his tousled hair. It was his sign)) But he is still same beautiful and charismatic! LOVE YOU, ROB!

He looks hot both ways.

Screw my two front teeth. Gimme Rob for Christmas.

In these pictures I like the short haircut better.
Rob could pull off any kind of hair and I’d still want him.

he is so hot!
i cant wait till new moon!!

IS THE BEST GUY EVER.. SO SEXY

He is always hot :P

I agree with #1 I like him either way he sports the messy locks is his trademark but, good chance he wanted a change and this is just as appealing it’s the MAN that counts not the hair..

doesnt matter his haircut he always looks lovely!!!

this man is awesomely deliciousss
makes me smile and sigh… :D

#13

Jacob is being replaced Taylor got the ax but, I knew he would he wasn’t to me the right sterotype to play Jacob especially not for the next 3 books.

I agree with you funkey.

But I think he looks younger with his new haircut. But I love it both ways. He’s an amazing person and that’s what counts.

I cant wait until he finally has a girlfriend, then all this ridiculous delusional teenage pandemonium will slightly settle with him.
(Not that, that will stop some rabid female fans.)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All