Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Beyonce - "Halo" Music Video

Beyonce -

Check out Beyonce‘s new “Halo” music video! Here are some sample lyrics:

Everywhere I’m looking now
I’m surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you’re my saving grace
You’re everything I need and more
It’s written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won’t fade away
I can feel your halo (halo) halo [x6]

Tell JJ: Do you like the “Halo” music video better than the “Diva” one?

Beyonce – “Halo” Music Video

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

This is beautiful.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/23/2008 at 3:25 pm

…`amazingly beautiful.
`
`one of the ;best videos of this year.

so first it was IF I WERE A BOY, then SINGLE LADIES, then DIVA, now HALO…all in the matter of 2 months, and none of those songs were any good or have been that successful…

poor beyonce, time for a new CD!

so gooooooooooood!!!

beyonce is actually talented…unlike rihanna…her songs are completely manufactured and she cant sing live…i dont understand all the hype..just because you cut your hair doesnt mean that you are talented…even chris brown can sing..rihanna is nowhere near beyonce’s success and talent.

Stella what are you talking about SINGLE LADIES is the number 1 song in the country.

It’s a lovely song but the video is just… boring!

BEYONCEFAN @ 12/23/2008 at 3:50 pm

SHE IS SO TALENTED. I LIKE THE CONCEPT OF THE VIDEO DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS. HER VIDEOS ALL HAVE A STORY

Halo > Diva

Britney > Beyonce

Stupiadazzstella @ 12/23/2008 at 3:54 pm

Stella, Single Ladies has been number one twice on the US Billboard charts and If I Were A Boy is #1 in a lot of european countries. Stop hating hater!

i really like this video better than her other ones.

I like diva better

But I’m in love with Single Ladies!!

LOVAANDFRIENDS @ 12/23/2008 at 3:59 pm

JOHN YOU CAN’T COMPARE A DIVA TO A PSYCHO

BORING, Rihanna better.

Beautiful!
I love it! <33

The video is beautiful!

The man is dead, and he is her angel ( haaaalo)

Understand?

Rihaana sucks!

Queen Bey!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/23/2008 at 4:19 pm

beyonce cant sing live?!?
`
with comments like that you can tell people are just typing whatever to piss others off. not a single person believes any of the negative comments they typing. hahahahaha this is the last time i post or even come onto a beyonce thread. the lame racist hate is to strong here. LMBAO

that’s michael ealy in the vid! used to date Halle Berry. very well-known actor. shout him out JJ!!

the chorus sound like the umbrella chorus

It_aint_no_Diva @ 12/23/2008 at 4:32 pm

I like the “Diva” video better…. Don’t get me wrong I love the song “Halo” but the video just doesn’t have the passion the song does. They should have portrayed the video better… I’m really disappointed.

Taylorswiftfan @ 12/23/2008 at 4:40 pm

Michael Ealy!!!!!!! Oh lordy lordy lordy, that man is a slice of heaven walking among peasants.

He is so fine. The things I would let that man do to meeeeeee I cannot even put into words.

yum yum yum